Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy is Back and on form  (Read 695 times)

Timmy2

Well it looks like Mandy is getting over the issues she has had lately, I noticed her profile is back up the other day and was pondering another appointment, when I noticed tonight she has written a blog which mentions interesting things about herself and at the end of it to quote “Thank you for the pain, it’s made me raise my game”.  That’s it I have having some more……  :dance:
Raddy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline j122

I messaged her for the first time last night when I noticed it back on. Comes across nicely in her messages can't make it for a visit on this Notts tour, from the sounds of it she's at a hotel pretty close as swell  :dash: , but I'll definitely sort one out after my next punt since she read my profile & is up for the challenge on there  :D

Might have to try the Britney Spears song on my next gym session, I'm struggling to get my hot body and sounds like I'll need the stamina for a meet with her  :D  :wacko:

Offline redt4

Well done mandy,  rise above it all...

Timmy2

I messaged her for the first time last night when I noticed it back on. Comes across nicely in her messages can't make it for a visit on this Notts tour, from the sounds of it she's at a hotel pretty close as swell  :dash: , but I'll definitely sort one out after my next punt since she read my profile & is up for the challenge on there  :D

Might have to try the Britney Spears song on my next gym session, I'm struggling to get my hot body and sounds like I'll need the stamina for a meet with her  :D  :wacko:
+1