Sugar Babies

Author Topic: melissa sexxxy  (Read 1601 times)

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called her today. she has a european accent despite being listed as British, claims to be half Spanish half British. :unknown:

So decided to give her a miss, misleading profile information is never a good start.  :dash:

May save some of you guys wasting time trying to call her if this would put you off too.  :drinks:

She was in city centre hotel if that makes any difference.  :unknown:

Offline auldie63

Well it ain't a PG scam       'Take a look to my private gallery'     there ain't one!

Offline mr small

Thought she looked hot and would have TOFTT if she was British as per profile, but

my last spanish girl was a disappointment, and too many Romanians (who are shit ) also claiming to be Spanish  :dash:

If her profile had said half Spanish, I would have considered a punt, but I felt it was misleading and that set the alarm bells ringing.  :scare:

Offline rpg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called her today. she has a european accent despite being listed as British, claims to be half Spanish half British. :unknown:

So decided to give her a miss, misleading profile information is never a good start.  :dash:

May save some of you guys wasting time trying to call her if this would put you off too.  :drinks:

She was in city centre hotel if that makes any difference.  :unknown:

Profile looke very "non British" but thanks for this info. Another liar in the bin.

bensonhedges20

She might not be british but had a good grasp on the english language. Will try to book her again but she was doing outcalls only when i called

Edit: shes moved down south lol

Offline Eastbloke

When they try the whole being Spanish bit with me, I start using said language on them.  Amazing the number who have forgotten their native language - we Scots must be so good, they've forgotten how to comunicate in the language they've spoken all their lives! :lol: