Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Vicky  (Read 3061 times)

3 review(s) for BustyBeauty for Play (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline suttonporksword

Found this girl on AW, and despite the lack of photos which showed her full figure thought i would give her a go, especially given CIM was on offer. Strange set up in that her place is just off a cafe in the city centre, you have to enter the cafe and then take a side door to her appartment, not the most discrete especially given i arrived for a lunchtime punt!

Shes i a big girl, advertised as size 16, i would suggest its a size out, but having got there and knowing it was a quick unload i wasnt going to walk, she is very friendly. Apparentment is typical modern place and room was nice and cool despite it being a warm day. She started with a massage, ignoring all my requests for something gentle, moved onto OWO which was more hand than mouth so hardly got the old fella excited. Moved onto mish and did see she has a nice smooth shaven pussy. When we first came into skin contact when she was massaging me i noticed a slight moistness, could have been fresh from a shower but wasnt taking a chance on giving her sweaty box any oral. Finished with CIM and was happy to move on. Overall totally lacklustre and can tell she isnt keen on going out of her way to satisfy her clients

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she has headed home to Hungary for now but tells me she spends a lot of time touring here

getonit

Shes i a big girl, advertised as size 16, i would suggest its a size out
  probably working in a café can be too tempting for her... thanks for your review I have seen her on previous AW searches and even though you wasn't too impressed with her I might give her a go .. Advertised as busty so what were her top bollocks like?   

Offline blue80

Looks like she has already headed back to Hungary .... Accessing From:   Hungary

and her location has changed to London

Was her feedback hidden when you saw her?

Offline suttonporksword

her boobs arent massive i would say a c cup. as for her feedback i dont remember checking it!

getonit

thanks for the info , I'll swerve that one in future , if her fun bags were like space hoppers I may have had a go for the novelty value but there are others with better fb.