Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smile_Anastazja - Leicester  (Read 2354 times)

Offline imran1234

Hi All,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Leicester seems to be getting more interesting. This lady looks like she works from the same stable as Secret playmate as their profiles come up next to each other often in my searches - except it looks she charges for cim where the other one does not.

Anyway I digress alongside secret playmate and (External Link/Members Only) and lovely nadiaa (External Link/Members Only) on my polish leicester to do list I am really drawn to this girl more. But with only 4 x fb on the dodgy site wanted to check if anyone here had tried her out.

have seen reviews on the searched for the other 2 but if anyone has seen them and not put a review up yet and can shed  any more light that would be great.

You get the gist spill the beans if you have seen her lol

Thanks
Imran

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Although only x4 FB on Aw, x2 of those are from regular reviewers on there, who have seen loads of reviewed girls on here:

The Celt
External Link/Members Only

Ray-1
External Link/Members Only

Offline sanjman

Secret playmate does charge for cim. I arranged to see her late one night and in between arranging time and getting location, I asked if she charged for cim etc.

She never confirmed until I was in the room.  I left making my excuses, as while she was a good looking girl, I didn't fancy paying £90 for half hour inc cim.

I'm on her blacklist because of my walk out!

Offline imran1234

thanks guys for the useful information. Disappointing that you were asked for more at the punt rather then made aware before.

Any more information guys, especially celt or ray?

Offline sanjman

So I've been to see anastazja.  All in all a lacklustre punt.  Completely unmemorable. So much so I can't be bothered to write up a review. No return visit from me.

Offline imran1234

thanks Sanjman,

Waiting to here on secret playmate (she sounded friendly on the phone but had finished working for the day the time i was free) and Naadia

TheNewSeeker

So I've been to see anastazja.  All in all a lacklustre punt.  Completely unmemorable. So much so I can't be bothered to write up a review. No return visit from me.

Negetive reviews are often the most useful SM ;). I reviewed her recently, positive for me.

:timeout:

starz99

Does anyone know her phone number? eager to share? Thanks
I would like to meet her, but she has delete the mobile number from her account.
Just yesterday it was still there.
I have contacted her via email, i doubt she checks it...

TheNewSeeker

Just yesterday it was still there.
But she's not logged in since 10/11/2015!

Randybucketlist

Hi starz

Generally members on ukp don't pass personal information of WG around

There maybe a personal reason why she removed it, like spending time with the family etc.
I bet once she's available again her number will be back up.

TheNewSeeker

Incidently see the similarities of the girls in the all black leotard here:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and on Ana's profile.

starz99

But she's not logged in since 10/11/2015!

I'm 100% sure it was there, as i planned to call her many times yesterday, but unfortunately changed my damn mind...

Hi starz

Generally members on ukp don't pass personal information of WG around

There maybe a personal reason why she removed it, like spending time with the family etc.
I bet once she's available again her number will be back up.

Thanks for telling me. Will keep in mind.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 03:12:17 pm by starz99 »

Offline Picti

I have seen her several times. Never say never I guess but she said she only intended to work for a limited period and last time I saw her she said that she was retiring.
I've never met the woman in the other profile above but despite the similar body type she is facially dissimilar to Ana. They are not the same person.

TheNewSeeker

I have seen her several times.

How about a review ;) Mine is still the only one and several perspectives always help.  :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

I appreciate your perspective but there doesn't seem much point if she's retiring. I had some excellent encounters with her and found her gorgeous, friendly, enthusiastic, extremely responsive, and she got bether and better each meeting. I don't recognise the approach or attitude noted in the less favourable comments although I've neither reason nor inclination to doubt the poster.
I've only recently joined on here but have been active elsewhere for a while. I didn't plan on writing retrospective reviews but will post on future meetings.