Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna Petite Blond in Wimbledon  (Read 878 times)

onevote1

Lady: Hanna Petite Blond in Wimbledon, and the ilford hottie who left for Birmingham

Link External Link/Members Only

Services:

Did not get to sample so will say a neutral

Price: Would have been £100 + 30 for filming
Communication: Very good on the phone and by text and gives clear instructions

Location: A house not a flat five minutes from Wimbledon station, they are not in the old place they used to be in with the black door just down the road, that was a lot more spacious but not very private. This place is right near the Morrisons car park, you just see flats but keep going a little and you'll see a single house.

Bedroom her bedroom TINY TINY TINY but clean
Bathroom did not get to see it

Would I visit again: Yes to the location but to see a different girl than Hanna

Pictures: Same girl as in the pictures, but she really is tiny, even wearing high heels and fishnets

The girl: Tanned with dirty blond hair all tied up and scraped back, size big hips, thighs and ass but they only look big as she is so tiny, she is curvy though but not much more than 5ft tall.

The Meeting
I asked her if we could use the bigger bedroom that was empty as her tiny room was just too small, it had little room for anything more than a bed and it would not have allowed for good angles for filming our session. She said the little room was her room and we had to use that. I asked her if she would let her hair down but she said it was too hot, I was not about to pay £130 to be in a little box room like that and with her hair up she looks a bit hard faced in person, so I left.

Hottie Deea sady left for Birmingham

This total hotty (Sweetdeea33) link is below, was in ilford but had decided to travel up to bloody Birmingham to work so I could not see her, total nightmare, some of the hottest ones are the hardest to tie down, she was nice though and said she'd be back in a few weeks, maid said she forgot to change profile to Birmingham, she sent me postcode and my GPS went to Birmingham location so I rang her and she explained the mistake so could not see her.

Offline pumps

I've been looking at this one, might give her a punt soon.

onevote1

I've been looking at this one, might give her a punt soon.

left off link for sweetdeea33 see below

External Link/Members Only

charming_red

Good one for walking  :hi:  Her attitude seemed shit and no way should anyone pay that much if a girl can't even meet some basic requirements.

This is her second profile as after the first has been presumably deleted for having a few negative FB's on AW.

Just curious to know what was her reaction when you walked? Did she try to reason or stop you?

onevote1

Good one for walking  :hi:  Her attitude seemed shit and no way should anyone pay that much if a girl can't even meet some basic requirements.

This is her second profile as after the first has been presumably deleted for having a few negative FB's on AW.

Just curious to know what was her reaction when you walked? Did she try to reason or stop you?

I was told other girls were working including Lady Audrey, I said I may comeback to see her but didn't mean it. There were a few EE people in the kitchen talking who I could see, they probably wanted some business rather than none at all.

charming_red

Have you seen anyone else from this group? Shame cos they seem hit and miss considering its the same group as Stacy Summer who is in a different league as her mates.

onevote1

Have you seen anyone else from this group? Shame cos they seem hit and miss considering its the same group as Stacy Summer who is in a different league as her mates.

Yes Melissa who apparently is her sister, she was red hot, I have also see Lady Audrey a while back if you like the milf type, Hanna is the only neutral experience, only one I didn't stay with