Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What about this profile? Veronica Sun  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Jake Sins

Yes she is, but is it a genuine profile? It has only been created today.

Offline Jake Sins

Additionally no mention of nationality. Something about this profile just doesn't seem right to me - almost too good to be true.  Others may have a different view. I would like to be proved wrong.

Offline tintin054

As it's a new profile i would wait to see if it gets updated over the course of the next few days.

Theodore

I phoned, and a Lady picked up with an accent. Is it best to stay away, for now?

yorkshire123

Either she's real & moved from Germany or someone has nicked all of her pictures & name.
One question I would be asking myself is why Smetwick?  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

vw

Either she's real & moved from Germany or someone has nicked all of her pictures & name.
One question I would be asking myself is why Smetwick?  :lol:

She has good reviews in Germany

Offline Jake Sins

Smetwick in Sandwel? Why not Smetwick. Perhaps she thought she was moving to Smegma Wick? It sure beats Costa del Tipton!

vw

Smetwick in Sandwel? Why not Smetwick. Perhaps she thought she was moving to Smegma Wick? It sure beats Costa del Tipton!
Place names particularly especially villages in Birmingham are not taught in English classes in Eastern Europe obviously. 

You never know it could be a clever miss-spelling so she can be the only profile displayed when people type it in wrong.

Anyway why not email her and let her know you may get discount for your English lesson.

Offline Boundless

She's hot: External Link/Members Only

Looked at it for 5 seconds.
Fake!!

Pictures too good, no feedback, recently created profile etc etc etc

Offline normski

I thought to myself, fuck it I'll TOFTT and pay her a visit. Just to confirm the pictures are 100% real!! Will write a review later tonight.

Theodore

I thought to myself, fuck it I'll TOFTT and pay her a visit. Just to confirm the pictures are 100% real!! Will write a review later tonight.

How do you know the pictures are real?

Offline normski

How do you know the pictures are real?
I'll say it again, "I paid her a visit" earlier today so I know the pictures are real, and a fine body to suit!

vw

I'll say it again, "I paid her a visit" earlier today so I know the pictures are real, and a fine body to suit!
Hope you enjoyed yourself Norm.  That's a surefire way of confirming photos

Theodore

Well, that was fast. Can't wait for the review!

vw

Well, that was fast.
Not really just normal pace,  I have banged AW girls before they have 100 views on their profile.  Not complicated, phone, tell them a time go get laid

Offline normski

Hope you enjoyed yourself Norm.  That's a surefire way of confirming photos
Thanks, I sure did! If anyone is thinking of seeing her, she's here till next Sunday as she'll be going back home to Prague for a bit...but will be returning back to brum. :yahoo:

vw

Thanks, I sure did! If anyone is thinking of seeing her, she's here till next Sunday as she'll be going back home to Prague for a bit...but will be returning back to brum. :yahoo:
There are quite a few yoyo girls from Prague coming and going to Brimingham

Offline normski

Btw, to tally up with other comments above, she did say she had worked in Germany and recently in Milton Keynes for an agency.

Theodore

Normski, if you could confirm that this photo is 100% real: External Link/Members Only then I will take my raging boner and precious coins to her at once!

Offline normski

Normski, if you could confirm that this photo is 100% real: External Link/Members Only then I will take my raging boner and precious coins to her at once!
Funny thing, she let me take a picture of her.... She has on the same bra. If someone can let me know how to post it I will

Theodore

Funny thing, she let me take a picture of her.... She has on the same bra. If someone can let me know how to post it I will

She will allow you to take pictures of her during the meet?!

Offline normski

vw

She will allow you to take pictures of her during the meet?!
Only if you pay with notes !

Theodore

Only with bra and undies on.

You know,it's imperative for my sanity that you post the picture you took of her...

vw

You know,it's imperative for my sanity that you post the picture you took of her...
That's a private picture she allowed him for personal consumption, disrespectful to post in my opinion !

Theodore

That's a private picture she allowed him for personal consumption, disrespectful to post in my opinion !

I only asked because he said he would.

Offline normski

I'm happy to post it, but don't know how...someone pm me if they know.

Theodore

I'm happy to post it, but don't know how...someone pm me if they know.

Was it free to take the picture? Also, does she kiss, do OWO and CIM? Any charges for extras?

vw

Offline normski

Was it free to take the picture? Also, does she kiss, do OWO and CIM? Any charges for extras?
The picture was taken after I did the dirty deed. She gave me the choice of OW or OWO, obviously I went for the later of the two. There was FK while she was on top....all included in the price

Offline normski

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 09:13:48 pm by normski »

Offline normski

Yes it was free...now I hope this is enough proof I saw the girl in the profile

Offline Trevor12

She looks fantastic normski. Thanks for sharing.

Offline normski

Trevor, she's well worth a visit but you're gonna have to be quick!

Offline blue80

Trevor, she's well worth a visit but you're gonna have to be quick!

Why where she off to? and where is she from originally??

Offline blue80

Sorry should've read your review first  :dash:

It's early I'm not quite awake yet

Offline Jake Sins

Normski many thanks for proving my suspicions of a fake profile were incorrect. Glad you enjoyed the session!

nicebloke

Well after reading all this thread I  have emailed the lady to try and set up a meeting

Offline normski

Well after reading all this thread I  have emailed the lady to try and set up a meeting
It might be better to give her a call

nicebloke

She just replied. I see her later today  :rolleyes:

nicebloke

Hi, Thank you for your email and compliment I am available from to day 13 pm antil 23:00...I will stay in Birmingham antil 23.8 I looking forward to see you :-)

Offline normski

let us know how it went, but I'm sure you'll have a good time :drinks:

Offline dboy74

let us know how it went, but I'm sure you'll have a good time :drinks:

He might enjoy it but he won't be telling us about it  :D

Offline Boundless

Hi, Thank you for your email and compliment I am available from to day 13 pm antil 23:00...I will stay in Birmingham antil 23.8 I looking forward to see you :-)

I couldn't possibly fuck a bird who mixes 12 hour and 24 hour clock times!
 :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: