Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx (Arnos Grove)  (Read 4428 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know this girl's reviews are a mixed bag.  However, she's been on my hotlist for over two years, since the days when Panel999 would fill up the London review section with excellent reviews.  At that time I believe Katalina was one of his favourites.  Many times when reading about this girl I have imagined myself making the journey to Arnos Grove but would not get to actually do it until a couple of weeks ago.  It was like a pilgrimage, in honour of my punting hero :D

A short walk from the tube station, I arrived and was told which flat buzzer to press. "E for Elephant".  I had to chuckle to myself at that - as I thought back to a story which rpg told a while ago when in the same situation...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4455

I walked up to the top floor and Katalina's flat wasn't actually as grotty as I was expecting.  Fit for purpose I would say.  Katalina herself is fit and attractive but I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be.  I guess it would be very difficult for her to live up to my high expectations after having fantasized about shagging her for the last couple of years.  She has nice long legs and is fairly attractive.  Her arse is OK but not very firm.

I found her to be very friendly and welcoming.  I've read the experience of others has not always been the same - apparently she has been moody or cold at times - I didn't find this at all.  She was very pleasant and chatty.  She even asked me what I did for a living which caught me off-guard - I made something up on the spot - "I work in a clothes shop".  Then she asked me why I'd arrived empty handed and that she loves clothes!  "Oh, we only sell men's clothing in my shop, sorry", as I continued the lie.  Once we'd agreed on services she was very passionate with the kissing.  I had read on here that she won't do oral with condom (which is my preference) as she, "hates the taste of rubber".  When I kindly asked for OW, although she was surprised at the request (I guess most of you go for OWO) she was quite happy to do it and proceeded to rubber me up and give me good head :thumbsup:

We had sex in a variety of positions.  I started to notice a mild burning sensation in the end of my cock.  At first I wondered if this was psychological as Katalina was my first punt after recovering from a bout of an NSU infection, which had caused a similar sensation.  The punt was after I'd been given a clean bill of health from the GUM clinic but I was very cautious about punting again.  I was still enjoying myself so just sort of fucked through the discomfort as it began to worsen.  15 minutes into my half-hour appointment Katalina was surprised that I hadn't jizzed yet and asked, "are you not ready to cum?".  Nope, I'll let you know when.  Later I finished all over her tits, with a minute to spare.

I told her that my cock was burning and asked what brand of condom she used (just to avoid that kind in future punts).  She showed me the empty Pasante packet (not an unusual brand).  She told me that her friend bought special ones that were not tested on animals.  I wonder if they're been tested on any humans either - perhaps I was the guinea pig! :lol: Then I remembered that Katalina had thoroughly cleaned my cock with a wet-wipe at the beginning of the session and then realised that this was much more likely to be the cause of my discomfort as opposed to the condom, which is of course designed to be in contact with a cock.

I might have been able to have a shower at Katalina's place but just wanted to get the fuck out of there.  I popped into the kebab shop on my very brisk walk back to the station gave my order of large lamb shish kebab and headed straight into the bogs.  Took my cock out (now bright red) and washed it in the sink, with hand-soap!  Ahh, the relief!  Paid for my kebab when it was ready and walked back to the tube station with it.  When I unwrapped my post-punt snack there was a chicken kebab inside instead of a lamb one.  Now I've been bait-n-switched on many a punt before but never at the kebab shop afterwards! :D

If this review was rated on my experience then it would be a negative.  My cock felt sore for 24 hours afterwards.  However, I can't really fault Katalina for an allergic reaction I had to either the condoms or the wipes - she gave good service so the review is positive.  I don't think I could ever go back to Arnos Grove without crossing my legs though. :hi:

password02

Nice review thanks for sharing - I saw her on her last visit - excellent as ever and nice to catch up with her great oral skills and DFK.

I think I may have missed her on this London session as she is only here in London for 8-15 days at a time and it varies a lot some times its shoer a week 8 days and sometimes its 2 weeks.

If she is around early next week then it may well be a Toss up between Khole NW9 or Kat in N11 - Decisions Decisions !! :unknown: :unknown:

Big Cat

One of the better VFM girls out there IMO. Facially for me she's right up my street, in fact literally lives up my street!

Sorry to hear it didn't go exactly to plan but good of you to leave her a Positive... How long after you felt you recovered from your NSU did you see her? I'm recovering myself and still feeling some discomfort though unsure if it's the NSU or the brutal penile swab I had done. Clucking to get back in the game but reckon I'm still at least a week off  :cry:

LL

One of the better VFM girls out there IMO. Facially for me she's right up my street, in fact literally lives up my street!

Sorry to hear it didn't go exactly to plan but good of you to leave her a Positive... How long after you felt you recovered from your NSU did you see her? I'm recovering myself and still feeling some discomfort though unsure if it's the NSU or the brutal penile swab I had done. Clucking to get back in the game but reckon I'm still at least a week off  :cry:
It took 3 weeks after taking the antibiotics before my cock was feeling better. The infection itself clears up quickly with antibiotics (usually) but the urethra takes some time to "heal".  :scare:
There was at least a month in between treatment and punting.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 02:05:09 pm by LL »

Offline lewishamguy

LL

Haha no it was actually a chocolate flavoured one. Although I can't comment on the taste of it, I'm sure that I would have had Pasante condoms rolled onto my cock on previous punts elsewhere and so I'm almost certain it was the wipes that caused my reaction.

Offline punterk7

I placed several calls to book an appointment - she didn't replied Not even for a message

password02

I placed several calls to book an appointment - she didn't replied Not even for a message
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 01:15:52 am by password02 »

yumyum3

Interesting, LL. I get the sense that this is the same flat where Ashley Gold (formerly Angie, Juicy Cathryn etc) is now working. 

Offline NightKid

Having been through a couple of yeast infection issues now, I would highly recommend you not use any sort of product on your penis actually.

If you have to wash it, warm water + salt is enough to do the trick.

LL

Having been through a couple of yeast infection issues now, I would highly recommend you not use any sort of product on your penis actually.

If you have to wash it, warm water + salt is enough to do the trick.
SALT?  :scare:

Offline punterk7

ERRRRR - she left on Friday to go back home - when did you call her?

She is only here a few days at a time 8-15 days at most then goes back home for 2-3 weeks and then back here.

If you had bothered to read the reviews and profile you would have seen and read this already.

Not a great start for a newbie who registered in NOVEMBER 2013 and has NOW decided to do his 1st UKP post  :unknown:

I am not a regular punter , so  far  done only two -one positive one negative   :rolleyes: :(
will review later

Offline NightKid

SALT?  :scare:

Yes, salt. Sodium chloride. Mixed into water.

The only chemical compound that should come into contact with your wiener if you want it to be cleaner, according to the GUM chums.

Offline willow

Profile is gone from AW.  Anyone know if that is a temporary thing or has she hung up her spurs (so to speak)?

Offline willow

Really?  I keep getting "Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time."

Offline ralhar

her profile is always disappearing and reappearing usually with a variation on the name... the link works for me... she's away more than she's here I think... I too have been eyeing her up for a couple of years... must get round to her but she's a hike for me all the way up there... she reminds me of a dynamite red head called katrina that used to work shepherd market... she was also hungarian and also really called katalina...

on the subject of NSU I think it took me a couple of weeks to recover and I actually thought it had come back at one point because when I pissed it was burning... so to reduce the traffic i tried to avoid fluids as much as possible... it got worse and worse so i went back to the GUM... it turned out I was dehydrated and the less i drank the worse it got... my piss was really dark yellow and something to do with being dehydrated made it burn... I went home and on the doctors advice necked 2 or 3 pints of water and i was fine.

i remember the first time i punted following that... got a fucking wicked blow job of this thai girl... i came like bloody fireworks night on ecstacy...