Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunette Sandy (though apparently now blonde)  (Read 677 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Any guys seen this one as she looks quite hot?
Not sure on the guys who have given her feedback as I think she has moved from down south.
Pics look familiar though it appears as though she is in the process of uploading new ones at the moment (when you click on a pic to enlarge it a different image comes up, not sure if there is some sort of delay on AW to verify pics are decent etc)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

She's never come up on an aw search round here but as you say if she's just moved up then maybe she's pukka, she'll go in the quarantine and see what comes of her

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just got a postcode and from the little I know of Preston it's a bit of a shitty area but looks like the houses are easy to identify and car can be parked round the corner etc.
Wouldn't visit here at night but should be OK in the afternoon etc, may have to TOFFT

Offline Blackpool Rock

Back in Preston again, can't see any further info on here about her so wonder if anyone has actually seen her?

Looking at her AW feedback i'm a bit suspicious as there looks to be multiple feedback from some guys - Davidfer has feedback from Martina and Sexybetty hot then 3 feedbacks from this girl plus MRak also has feedback from the same girls then 3 from this girl too
Also in the last 4 feedbacks two of the guys have the name Pedro in the AW name, just wonder if there really are 2 different guys called Pedro in Preston!

Fairly safe to say some of this feedback is made up so she may have shot herself in the foot if the earlier feedback is genuine (may also be bullshit as I haven't looked too far back).
Too risky me thinks unless someone on here has a positive?

Profile name has changed slightly since my original posting, new link -
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only