Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melysa (North Wembley)  (Read 3158 times)

5 review(s) for melysa55 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for Naughty.Melysa-4u (21 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

LL

Old profile, not currently active: External Link/Members Only
Phone number: 07425076548

Thanks to Steve, The_Don, SamLP for their reviews.  This girl is having trouble with her profile since it was stolen by somebody else and then deleted.  I never even saw her profile when it was active, just took the recommendations of members here and gave her a call.  Saw her yesterday and had a great punt.

So I'll just reiterate some of what has been said about her previously and confirm that she is still good!  I really liked her shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes.  She has a great body - with her arse being my favourite of her features - I spent a lot of time grabbing it, sucking on her cheeks - nicely firm - a perfect peach :thumbsup:

Kissing was proper DFK, and she did everything I asked for - covered oral, 69, various positions.  I came in 69 position at the end which was really nice.  She gives a lot of encouragement, like when I was going down on her - apparently I'm really good at it and I do it exactly how she likes it (haha, I'm not sure about that but I'll take the compliment whether pretend or not :D).  Melysa speaks very good English and is friendly.  She took a call from another punter at the end (my time was up at this point) but apologised for doing so (incidentally I clocked him walking down the road as I was leaving Melysa's flat), he was the least subtle punter I have seen on his way to a punt - phone in hand, talking really loudly into it for directions, "so I take a right down x Avenue?", in full earshot of local residents - I actually imagined Dom Jolly from Trigger Happy TV wandering around with his comedy giant-sized mobile, "HELLO?!".  He had booked the other girl in the flat, so it wasn't a sign of a conveyor-belt operation that he arrived as I was leaving.

Incidentally, I asked to meet the other girl in the flat at the end of my punt. Melany - cute and fit too but I preferred Melysa.  Melany's English isn't as good, so Melysa had to translate some of the small-talk I tried to have with her.

Offline G.Raff

Thanks LL, she has been on my HL for a while so I think I will follow you on this one too! (im not stalking you, honest!  :lol: )

Is she the so called "sister" of the now infamous renata 4 you?

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review LL :thumbsup:

"sister" of the now infamous renata 4 you?

Yes, is my understanding.

But make no mistake, YMMV with any W/G. As for Melysa from my punts with her, I can echo what others have stated!

Plus + Her attitude and service was good from start to finish. Really got in to the sex. Lots of kissing and no clock watching.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:17:08 am by The_Don »

LL

Thanks LL, she has been on my HL for a while so I think I will follow you on this one too! (im not stalking you, honest!  :lol: )

Is she the so called "sister" of the now infamous renata 4 you?
Haha, no problem.  I think you will enjoy her more than Nicole.  I had a good punt with Nicole too but Melysa's obviously had a lot more experience and that made the punt a lot more relaxed, plus she was less prissy about where I came, what positions I could do etc, which in hindsight, when I compare the two - I've decided is important to me (especially 69!).

I spoke to Melysa about Renata and she did say that she is her sister.  Melysa wasn't sure where Renata is working from at the moment or whether she is working at all.

Offline SamLP

Good review LL and glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:
Her arse was my favourite part too, my hands were all over it squeezing and caressing.

Offline tantric talents

Nice find and review  :dance:
Is melany's profile active?

LL

Nice find and review  :dance:
Is melany's profile active?
Yep, here it is.  I'm not 100% certain that the girl in the pics is the same Melany I met in the flat.  The facial pic looks like her maybe but the other shot showing her body looks like a different girl (chunkier).
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tantric talents

Yep, here it is.  I'm not 100% certain that the girl in the pics is the same Melany I met in the flat.  The facial pic looks like her maybe but the other shot showing her body looks like a different girl (chunkier).
Thanks LL. Can you post Melysa's number too? Admin's rules seem to allow it if there is no active profile.  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Melysa's most recent profile which was deleted - links to my review of her. She gave permission to share her number which a few have now done including the OP.

Melany was also a very good punt. Both girls are good although Melysa was the superior punt.

LL

Thanks LL. Can you post Melysa's number too? Admin's rules seem to allow it if there is no active profile.  :hi:
I already did. Scroll up :)

Offline Malik

Thanks everyone for reviews. I haven't seen Melysa yet going tonight as I book her for tonight hopefully have a good time but guys let me tell you that there is one girl as same place Maryam she is hot you must visit her

Offline tantric talents

Thanks everyone for reviews. I haven't seen Melysa yet going tonight as I book her for tonight hopefully have a good time but guys let me tell you that there is one girl as same place Maryam she is hot you must visit her
Maryam link please?

LL

Maryam link please?
Anyone else think the newbie who just posted Maryam's name is Maryam?  :lol:

Big Cat

Anyone else think the newbie who just posted Maryam's name is Maryam?  :lol:

I did but then I thought 'Malik' is too similar to 'Maryam', surely she'd have gone for a better alias? Unless it's a kind of sneaky double bluff?

Whatever the case - waiting on that link  :thumbsup:

Offline Malik

LL

Photos are nice but what does this girl Maryam have to do with Melysa? It says Earl's Court in the description and Sudbury Hill in the location. Neither are North Wembley.

Offline Malik

She gave me same post code where melysa is

Offline The_Don

doobes

Is that you Abdul you scallywag?

Offline The_Don

Is that you Abdul you scallywag?

+1

Well he not PM me the post code.

If I were a betting man, that link for Maryam; has nothing to do with Melysa

brolin_76

Red alert mailk is the pimp of maryam. :bomb: :bomb: