Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - Colindale  (Read 2915 times)

8 review(s) for Lovely Emilly (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iPad3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hello all

Firstly thanks to The Don for his review, I was undecided and his swung it for me, a proper bit of luck as it turned out.

Comms were great, I called mid morning and booked for mid afternoon the same day.

Parking is easy and close by but also easy to park out of view, I always do and say I'm on the train. Anyway once parked I called and got very clear entry instructions.

The block and flat are brand new and very nice, clean too so all good.

Emily is a real cracker with lovely blue eyes and a very nice little body. All services offered enthusiastically and I got 2 solid rounds in the hour. Was surprised at how she lunged for my cock on pop 2 for CIM without me asking.

A top notch girl offering a quality GFE and firmly on the list for a return if I can make it work,

you won't go wrong here and feel free to ask questions

Cheers
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 08:47:53 am by iPad3 »

password02

Thanks for sharing - Looks wise compared to Khole? IMO Khole is a solid 9/10 is Emily in the same looks department ?

How far is she from Khole's place please?

password02

Ha Ha - Please ignore last post - just realised I have seen Emily when she was in Southall about 3-4 months ago

I rate her as a 7.5/10 facially - she is petite but decent shape late 20's early 30's full on with her kissing and I think I did a quick 30 mins.

Review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55594.0

Sorry did not remember that she moved from Southall to Collingdale
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 08:06:50 pm by password02 »

Offline SamLP

She's always been in Colindale but used to sometimes go for a week to Southall where Kasia used to work.

Glad you enjoyed the punt iP3. She is a cracker.

Offline Cuntminion

Thanks for sharing - Looks wise compared to Khole? IMO Khole is a solid 9/10 is Emily in the same looks department ?

How far is she from Khole's place please?

Not far if it's same property as Vicky which I believe so

Ten minutes walk if your a slow fucker

Offline iPad3

Not far if it's same property as Vicky which I believe so

Ten minutes walk if your a slow fucker

Indeed, you could actually park in the same place for both ladies with no more than 5 min walk to either of them.

Offline iPad3

Ha Ha - Please ignore last post - just realised I have seen Emily when she was in Southall about 3-4 months ago

I rate her as a 7.5/10 facially - she is petite but decent shape late 20's early 30's full on with her kissing and I think I did a quick 30 mins.

Review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55594.0

Sorry did not remember that she moved from Southall to Collingdale

Amazing how subjective punting can be I would put both girls on a par looks wise, first class service from both though!!

Stanley Ipkiss

Courtesy of this review, I have added Emily to my hot list.

Offline iPad3

Courtesy of this review, I have added Emily to my hot list.

You know it makes sense!!!

Offline Shenshiro

Have these girls moved now? Showing "London Chiswic Acton Ealing Hanger Lane Alperton" for all 3 of them.

External Link/Members Only

Stanley Ipkiss

Have these girls moved now? Showing "London Chiswic Acton Ealing Hanger Lane Alperton" for all 3 of them.

Better for me as Colindale was a bit too far. All three girls look great. All added to my HL.

Type_O_Negative

So it looks like Colindale is like punting desert now.

password02

So it looks like Colindale is like punting desert now.

NO you have the great sexy Khole - who I saw today - Excellent fck as always  :thumbsup:

Offline PLeisure

Did they all bump their rates by 20% due to the relocation??  :mad:  :thumbsdown:  :unknown:

pennywise82

Offline Cuntminion

Tbh that block of flats in colindale the gig wouldn't have lasted for long anyway, very top end, cctv to the hilt a couple aggrieved neighbours and they would of been out

Type_O_Negative

NO you have the great sexy Khole - who I saw today - Excellent fck as always  :thumbsup:

She may be great for you - but NOW not for me anymore  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

She may be great for you - but NOW not for me anymore  :hi:

You never got your care home transfer then  :P you'll just have to commute

Type_O_Negative

You never got your care home transfer then  :P you'll just have to commute

I'm in such a perfect situation i don't have to  :sarcastic:

Offline Cuntminion

I'm in such a perfect situation i don't have to  :sarcastic:

Me too five minute walk from my favouritest happy place after cat cafe and the pub

Hidden Image/Members Only

Type_O_Negative

Did they all bump their rates by 20% due to the relocation??  :mad:  :thumbsdown:  :unknown:

I don't think they did bump their rates. I've just checked the first Vicky's review - The_Don did TOFTT and he paid 120GBP/hour. And they still charge the same.  :hi:

Price: £120 per hour (for longer bookings £200 for 2 hours, offers better value IMO)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:46:43 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline PLeisure

I don't think they did bump their rates. I've just checked the first Vicky's review - The_Don did TOFTT and he paid 120GBP/hour. And they still charge the same.  :hi:

Price: £120 per hour (for longer bookings £200 for 2 hours, offers better value IMO)

ah, OK - for some reason I had it in my head that Emily was £100

Offline iPad3

ah, OK - for some reason I had it in my head that Emily was £100

I paid £120 too, no issues either as I got a good looking fit girl offering good solid enthusiastic Service.

Bit of a shame she's moved as she was convenient to a regular client meeting have to attend.