Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ryan Hair massage - Victoria SW1  (Read 2364 times)

djames777

I thought would try Ryan hair for a massage as have walked past the place for ages but never went in, I visited on a tuesday afternoon around 2pm, wen downstairs were two thai ladies that asked if i wanted massage, they were average so i just asked what the prices were, was quoted 40 for 45 mins, I left had a walk and returned about 30 mins later, went downstairs and a new masseuse who was a young brazilian girl can't remember her name had just walked in, i chose her, started on back was OK massage she was quite in experienced, so after 15 mins asked to turn over, she was slim with nice booty, and nice size tits, i asked if she did extras, her english was not great and she said you want lolipop, i asked how much she said 60, agreed and got her to fully strip, she gave a really lovely owo with deep throat and soft just how i liked it, sucked her tits and fingered her and then came, she gave me nice wash all over, lovely girl, she next time you can have full sex if you like, left and felt great for the day, not sure if she works there but if you get the chance visit as was one of the best orals i have had.

LL

she gave a really lovely owo with deep throat and soft just how i liked it
not sure if she works there.
I expect she works there.  It's highly unlikely that you got a blowjob from another customer waiting for treatment.  :lol:

Offline 76shen

You wouldn't even get a massage from a customer, let alone a blow job. what did you pay her?

djames777

As I said in my original post the girl I had a massage from was working there, she was a mid twenties brazilian, and she gave the service I described.

Offline 76shen

I thought would try Ryan hair for a massage as have walked past the place for ages but never went in, I visited on a tuesday afternoon around 2pm, wen downstairs were two thai ladies that asked if i wanted massage, they were average so i just asked what the prices were, was quoted 40 for 45 mins, I left had a walk and returned about 30 mins later, went downstairs and a new masseuse who was a young brazilian girl can't remember her name had just walked in, i chose her, started on back was OK massage she was quite in experienced, so after 15 mins asked to turn over, she was slim with nice booty, and nice size tits, i asked if she did extras, her english was not great and she said you want lolipop, i asked how much she said 60, agreed and got her to fully strip, she gave a really lovely owo with deep throat and soft just how i liked it, sucked her tits and fingered her and then came, she gave me nice wash all over, lovely girl, she next time you can have full sex if you like, left and felt great for the day, not sure if she works there but if you get the chance visit as was one of the best orals i have had.
/quote]

so why you said you don't know if she works there.