Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: punts in Market Harborough  (Read 1346 times)

Offline wasox

Evening. A long shot I realise, but I'm moving to Market Harborough so was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for girls worth seeing in the area?  Ideally they'd be based nearby but I'm not averse to a short journey.  Any suggestions would be gratefully received!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There is Victoria House Parlour in Lutterworth.

In addition there are 1 or 2 AW profiles based in M H.

Also, search under Kettering on AW.

However, your best bet is the short 15 min drive to Leicester.

jasonleics41

Don't know the scene in Market Harborough but there are some good girls in Leicester if your willing to travel.

Also welcome to the forum  :hi:

Offline wasox

Many thanks for the welcome and the advice. I think Leicester is probably my best shot but thought I'd check if there were any hidden gems I may have missed.

Any Leicester options you would particularly recommend?

jasonleics41

Mandy is the numbr one choice in Leicester at the moment.

Then you've also got Brook (but she tends to be very unreliable), lushbutt is good who is brooks duo partner and also Rosie is very very good too who is Mandy's duo partner.

Just about to head out so haven't got time to post links but if no one has done it by the time I am back I will make sure I post them for you  :drinks:

Offline wasox

Thanks Jason and Raddy, much appreciated.  I actually saw Mandy recently on an exploratory trip to Leicester and have to say I had a fantastic time.  Nice to know she's held in such high regard!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Forgot to mention. Check out the following thread, which you may find useful as it lists decent punts members have had recently and which they would recommend to others....

Also, under Raddy's post, you will find links to all the reviews that have been submitted for those WGs.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50543.0

Another one that was misse dout from the above list by Raddy.....

Lady Channel
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks Jason and Raddy, much appreciated.  I actually saw Mandy recently on an exploratory trip to Leicester and have to say I had a fantastic time.  Nice to know she's held in such high regard!

Just re-read the thread. Tried to send you a PM but your account being a newbie cannot receive PMs at the moment.

Once you have enough posts under your belt, will PM you about how to change your AW user name, in order to remain
anonymous on there, so that no one can link your AW account to your UKP nic.

As you submitted a detailed field report on Mandy, perhaps you could also submit similar review on her on UKP as well.

Offline wasox

Just re-read the thread. Tried to send you a PM but your account being a newbie cannot receive PMs at the moment.

Once you have enough posts under your belt, will PM you about how to change your AW user name, in order to remain
anonymous on there, so that no one can link your AW account to your UKP nic.

As you submitted a detailed field report on Mandy, perhaps you could also submit similar review on her on UKP as well.

You can send PMs?  Showing my UKP naiveté here!  Thanks for the tip re: AW, will look into that.

If people are interested, then I guess I'll be submitting a review about Mandy shortly.  Just need to work to how to do that first!

Offline wasox

Review for Mandy is up.  Any feedback appreciated as I never know what to write!

Thanks again for all your suggestions chaps.  I think it may be time to start planning some more visits.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Review for Mandy is up.  Any feedback appreciated as I never know what to write!

Thanks again for all your suggestions chaps.  I think it may be time to start planning some more visits.

:thumbsup: