Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Alice - Norwich (may be of use to couples)  (Read 2076 times)

8 review(s) for petitealice (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr and Mrs Combs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This post will probably be of more use to couples

Understandably, reviews from first time posters (particularly positive reviews) are met with suspicion, so just a quick explanation.

We'd been looking for a WG for a threesome for some time. Discovered this site a few months back and it's proved invaluable, didn't bother opening an account until a couple of days ago as we used it purely for reference (i.e. we used AW to search for WG's and then checked their FB on here).

Now we've actually gone through with a meet thought we'd join up and post a brief review and offer some advice to other inexperienced couples based on our (admittedly limited) experience.

Date: 10/08/2015
Duration: 3hrs
Cost: £380

Can't really add too much to other reviews of Alice other than to confirm they are accurate. Comms were excellent with just a handful of messages needed to confirm time, location, likes and dislikes, plus a couple of text messages on the day itself. She was punctual, arriving ten minutes early and we were relieved to see that her pictures are accurate (though she had dark hair when we met her which was an unexpected bonus). Attractiveness is always subjective, we found her very attractive and we are particularly fond of tattoos too so we were more than happy her pictures and description were accurate.

While it's possible to get a good idea of looks, services and prices etc from reading a profile, it's very difficult to get an accurate idea of personality from a profile or a few posts or messages. Thankfully Alice was very friendly and very chatty right from the start and the nerves quickly disappeared. We hit it off very well and spent ages just chatting, in fact just chatting took up a good proportion of the meet. That may not appeal to many but for us that was exactly what we wanted and made the experience very natural and after a while became surprisingly normal.

On the other side of things we'll just confirm her likes list is accurate. She made it clear from the outset that Anal was not available, fair enough she clearly states that on her profile and it wasn't something we were looking for anyway. One thing we can add to her reviews is to say she is most definitely bi-sexual and Mrs C certainly got a lot of "special" attention :thumbsup:. So much so that time overran by quite a margin, safe to say she's definitely not a clockwatcher!

Overall a brilliant evening and we will definitely be booking Alice again, possibly for even longer next time

Recommended: Yes

Would you return? Yes

This site has been an invaluable resource for us, we've lost count of the number of times that a profile looked promising on AW only to discover a completely different picture on here. Thanks to this site we've dodged more than a few bullets! As a way to contribute to a site that helped us so much we thought we'd offer a few tips based on our experience to other couples who may be considering doing the same as us.

Note We're new to this so this isn't expert advice from seasoned veterans! We are only offering some basic advice based on our limited experiences in the hope that it may be of use to other inexperienced couples.

Be patient We looked through 100's of profiles but found very few we agreed on. It's pointless to meet a particular WG if one of you is unsure. It's hard to imagine a worse situation where one partner is having a great time but the other feels uneasy and can only end one way.....A massive row!

Be wary of FB on AW An obvious one but worth repeating. This was a real eye opener when we first discovered UKP. As said previously we found a lot of AW profiles that looked good but when we checked here discovered an entirely different picture. In fact it got so bad we stuck to a simple rule, "If they don't have feedback on UKP then we're not interested". That may sound harsh to some but we found AW just too inaccurate to trust.

Read the AW interviews This one really helped us choose someone suited to our needs. Although it's hard to judge personality it's amazing how chatting about a few shared interests can help calm the nerves and lead to a great experience.

Be sure what you're looking for This ties in with the first point of being patient. We had a few set rules we agreed upon before looking. For us it was, they must be English, no Barbie Doll lookalikes, no fake breasts etc etc. Of course other people will have different likes and dislikes.

That's just a few tips we've learnt through doing this, there are no doubt others who can give far more detailed tips but we hope that it's of use to some.

Offline socks

Welcome Mr and Mrs Combs and what a great review from a perspective I've not seen before, certainly not on the east board.

There's been sporadic discussion on UKP (one quite recently I recall) about whether the number of girls who list being bi, really are - most of us suspect it's just a small proportion I reckon. So I guess you two could become a valuable resource. Whilst I doubt many of us are in the fortunate position to be a couple looking for paid sex, many will be seeking to buy a threesome. I'm sure punters will appreciate knowing that at least if they involve Alice in a 3-way there's going to be a bit of both-ways fun to watch, be watched and partake in!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Agree, nice review with a difference.

Looks and sounds a very accommodating girl. Into my hl and thanks for sharing.

Offline Mr and Mrs Combs

Welcome Mr and Mrs Combs and what a great review from a perspective I've not seen before, certainly not on the east board.

There's been sporadic discussion on UKP (one quite recently I recall) about whether the number of girls who list being bi, really are - most of us suspect it's just a small proportion I reckon. So I guess you two could become a valuable resource. Whilst I doubt many of us are in the fortunate position to be a couple looking for paid sex, many will be seeking to buy a threesome. I'm sure punters will appreciate knowing that at least if they involve Alice in a 3-way there's going to be a bit of both-ways fun to watch, be watched and partake in!

Thank you Mr Socks :) Read plenty of reviews on here but never written one until now so to get good feedback from experienced members is a nice surprise.

Unfortunately it's unlikely we'll be good resource. We're not based in east England, we're only looking to do this occasionally (2 or 3 times a year) and as Alice was so friendly and suited us so well we're only looking to meet her again, so unlikely we'll be commenting on any other WG's anytime soon.

We're probably more useful pointing out some of things we learnt to consider when meeting a WG as a couple. There's a lot less info out there for couples so if we can add a bit then great. For example, it dawned on us quite early on that it's important to find the right WG. If a guy has a bad experience then, judging by the reviews, the worst that normally happens is he feels angry or like an idiot or both. If a couple has a bad experience then it's easy to imagine those same feelings but with the added complications of each partner blaming the other and that could cause real problems.

We're no experts obviously, but as there's very limited info for couples we can probably contribute at least a little in that direction

vt

Good to get that different perspective...having a partner willing to engage in a FFM 3-some with a stranger is something most of us can only fantasise about...you're a lucky guy!

My idea of a good paid 3-some is when action goes all 3 ways without inhibitions, so to know that a girl is genuinely bi- is very useful info.

decentguy

Thank you for the review  Mr and Mrs C :hi: