Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicaluv on AdultWork  (Read 2351 times)

7 review(s) for JessicaLuv (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tiger63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Jess a month or so ago and amazed that no one has done a review so here goes.

Comms are 1st class and always are. Sent her a mail asking about availability and got a reply straight away. Got her number and called,had a quick chat and a booking was agreed, 30 mins for £60.
Jess works from her home in Washington and its a nice place, very clean and well looked after.

Opened the door and straight into a long DFK....didnt even say hello.
Went upstairs and had a quick chat about things and did the paperwork.
Lots of more DFK and the clothes came off
Jess has a fantastic pair of tits and I could have spent the full booking playing with them but she had other ideas.
A nice slow OWO and plenty of eye contact had me almost ready to pop.
I returned the favour and she is very smoothly shaven and very fresh.....fuck me Iam hard thinking about it..she gave me plenty of encouragement vocally.
She then grabbed me and another DFK then said " feel free to fuck me anytime"....aye go on then.
On then with the mac and into Mish....god this woman is physical....Had my head in her tits as she was grinding away.
She suggested Doggie, who was I to argue.....real hard thrusting had me too far gone to stop and That was that.
A bit more DFK and then we lay on the bed chatting about punting in general.....no rush to leave.

Still chatting when I was getting dressed and another DFK.....more DFk at the door then I left.....must have looked a right knacker going to my car with a stupid grin on my face.

An absolutely brilliant punt for me, she was everything I wanted from GFE. Totally relaxed me from start to finish.

I reckon she will offfer the full package from GFE to the more rougher stuff if thats your thing.
There is a one of her pics where she is on all fours....thats how i finished off :cool: :dance:

I will certainly be making a booking with Jess again.

Thanks for reading

Offline rthunderbird

I think her pictures are a good reason many of us have never seen her or plan to.  :vomit:

Offline Tiger63

I think her pictures are a good reason many of us have never seen her or plan to.  :vomit:
Fair enough kidda  you have your opinion I have mine

Offline stanleyjohn

Jesus +1

Offline Wonderhorse

Love that picture of her on all 4s , but she hasn't put rimming(receiving) on her likes , just giving . I'd book her now if I was allowed to tongue that arse .

Offline Tiger63

Love that picture of her on all 4s , but she hasn't put rimming(receiving) on her likes , just giving . I'd book her now if I was allowed to tongue that arse .
seeing her again on Wed.....i`ll ask :hi:

Looking4fun

Each to their own asing as you had a good time mate