Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia* Heathrow UB3  (Read 5821 times)

16 review(s) for Olivia* (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline collector

I felt same pain as yours, comaminion, similar experience.
Olivia was on top of my list just before she disappeard going in holiday in the end of july if I remember well. I read somewhere you're living in Colindale, I don't, but very close. So all the several WGs based in Colindale looked like there was an heaven in there. Olivia, Amy, Vicky, Lovely Emily and Elena 11, they moved and I don't think I am going to meet all of them even if they still are in my HL. Location was one of the reason I hotlisted them but not the main one.
Only Khloe is still in Colindale, I wish she is not going to move too because I didn't have the pleasure to meet her yet.

Offline Cuntminion

I felt same pain as yours, comaminion, similar experience.
Olivia was on top of my list just before she disappeard going in holiday in the end of july if I remember well. I read somewhere you're living in Colindale, I don't, but very close. So all the several WGs based in Colindale looked like there was an heaven in there. Olivia, Amy, Vicky, Lovely Emily and Elena 11, they moved and I don't think I am going to meet all of them even if they still are in my HL. Location was one of the reason I hotlisted them but not the main one.
Only Khloe is still in Colindale, I wish she is not going to move too because I didn't have the pleasure to meet her yet.

I don't think khloe will move , Elena 11 also looked nice up there with Olivia for me when colindale based
Lovely Emily I wouldn't bother with again when I called tried farming me out to a mate, that put me off, which ironically I think was part of the team I ended up with anyway that Vicky, which whilst my positive review stands on retrospect was not all that, definitely changed my mind about last minute plan b , c etc

If a punt fell through in the future I wouldn't try find a replacement, I would just keep the money, go buy a waffle and pet cats or something

Khloe is definitely worth a trip to colindale and I will continue to make the long commute  :D

Only other one I would really want to see is Michelle independent (she is stunning) I don't mind a commute there, hopefully Oct London tour

I'm not a lazy bastard I just would hate to travel hours and it falls apart

Offline collector

I am about to do an hour travel for a half an hour punt, then an other hour on the way back.
I am pretty sure it'll worth.

Offline Cuntminion

I am about to do an hour travel for a half an hour punt, then an other hour on the way back.
I am pretty sure it'll worth.

That's not too unreasonable

Offline NightKid

This is why it's important that established members and lurkers alike provide reviews of hitherto unreported girls ≤£100ph, rather than review after review after review of the same popular girls who don't really need the promotion.

Good luck getting that to happen again.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 09:39:25 pm by NightKid »

Offline Cunning Punt

Yep, I know, but I had to try...

With a number of girls raising their prices, one has to view the task of finding a reasonable WG at a reasonable price as a good challenge!

Offline SamLP

I saw Olivia once and paid up for the hour, breaking my self imposed budget of not paying over £100 for an hour, something I've done with only 4 girls. She has the combination of beauty and service which few girls have. One of my top 5 punts this year. Her half hour rate is ridiculous and is the reason I never returned to see her as I predominantly go for half hour punts. I read somewhere that a punter advised her to raise her half hour price and she did and it's stayed the same ever since. It's idiots like those that show no regard for punters interests.