Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kamagra question again  (Read 665 times)

captain cumalot

A mate has given me 1 sachet of 100mg kamagra jelly. I've used the search facility and found most of what I need to know but just have a couple of questions. I'm looking at taking a third(will this be enough) of it first go as not to over do it.
How can I measure a third in ml?  and can I keep the rest, do I put it in a fridge and how long will it keep?
Thanks in advance

Offline Marmalade

The jellies are designed for parties. You can't very well measure them accurately and they are not designed to be kept in fridge once you've opened them. Just open it and slurp as much as you want and maybe have the rest the next day or something.

jnattrass

Offline AnthG

The jelly sachets are not designed to keep. So really once you open it, its a case of throwing it out. You might be ok the next day though but any more than that I wouldn't take it.

The sachets are 5 ML

If you go to your local pharmacist they have medicine measurement spoons for 2.5 ML that mine gave away to me for free. So basically 2.5ML will be 50MG of Sildenafil.

If you want to be more exact you can buy these from Amazon, or Asda, Tesco and Morrisons will also sell them.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline GreyDave

:hi:.. ok this is a bit anal...

put packet on its side and squeze contents so its all at bottom /on side fold in half and then turn over sachet so contents are divided at  at botttom ends ( I use a clamp or clip to hold fold ) then cut with sharp scissors. then fold afresh bit of scoth tape(could be irish/welsh  ;) over the one you want to keep take the other on empty tum wait 20 mins stroke the little fella up then..... :yahoo: I have taken the 100 at parties and have to say its great for waking him up again maybe 15mins after a pop (but me cumming thats another story :(

Offline Marmalade

[ok this is a bit anal.
Phew! Thought you were going to use it as a suppository for a minute  :cool:

Mind you, no reason why that wouldn't work. A pre- Willy Wonga lube  :D

Offline jamapple

Does anyone know a good online seller for Kamagra? - preferably one that you have used before.