Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy - Leicester  (Read 3443 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

UKBB

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I've marked this a neutral for 2 reasons -

1. Overpriced
2. Fairly vanilla given the cost.

Mandy has her fans, of that there can be no doubt. She is the golden girl of the moment, the apparent  cream of the crop. And facially there cannot be a shred of doubt, she is the best looking hooker I've ever met. But that's where it ends for me.

She is comfortable with what she does. Unquestionably vastly experienced -  meaning her age is somewhat flattering if you ask me. She's also knocked a couple of kids out and the stretch marks mean her body doesn't live up to the stunning boat race. Her boob job is still very fresh. The scars are considerable and look very raw.

Service wise - she was very willing in what she did. Good OWO. Good sensation - but she didn't pop me. Sex was vanilla and sadly covered. I thought for a while bareback might be on the cards. The bell end was probing the entrance but just as I was getting ready to stick it in, the johnny appeared.

It was a 1-shot hour. The clean up was left to me. She vansihed leaving me sporting the rubber, no wet wipe or tissue. All in all, I'm not sure I'd revisit.

Friendly lass. Gorgeous face- first class but with a sadly second class body and a tired service in my opinion. I think she is a girl who has realised she's cornered her market and is growing complacent.

A shame. Not what I had hoped for and expected.

At £90-£100 I would but not at £130. Definitely not worth the premium despite the face.

Offline Ipunter

Great, there's one off the list.  :dash:

Offline j122

The fact sex was covered has boosted it to a positive in my eyes.

jasonleics41

The fact sex was covered has boosted it to a positive in my eyes.

+1

So it's neutral because she didn't do bare back. What a load of shit  :lol:

All I can say is good girl!!

Offline _Bender_

FFS!!!  Bet he didn't mention that he BB's random EE WG's when he was getting owo from Mandy  :dash: :dash:

one of the reasons I might bail out of this game  :timeout:

Offline Chezzie John

So you tried to fuck her bareback then complain when she thinks fuck you! You can clean yourself up  :dash:

I managed 4 pops with her and couldn't fault her service but her boobs did look a bit raw as the scars haven't had time to settle yet since her boob job

Offline _Bender_

Oh.... I don't know if she does cim, but I bet if given half the chance  you would of unloaded in her mouth!!

Selfish Cunt!!  :dash: :dash:

Timmy2

Seems like Mandy ruined the plan to Bareback a popular girl in Leicester, well done girl....  :rolleyes:
Lets hope he booked through AW
Neutral my arse......

Raddy

Diehard

Mandy is attracting a fair bit of negativity from people who have seen her just the once. Those that see her regularly think she is the best around.

It's a bit of chicken and egg syndrome. Do you spend the money for a first punt with her that will be nothing special in the hope that subsequent meetings become far more wild and then become her regular, or is that first time punt the deal breaker. For me it is the latter.

In respect of the OP Mandy would have been entitled to end the meeting and throw him out. It sounds like he attempted to bareback her and that is a fucking disgrace and the cunt is a risk to each and everyone of us. I have disregarded this review and base the above comments in respect of the London thread on Mandy.

Timmy2

Mandy is attracting a fair bit of negativity from people who have seen her just the once. Those that see her regularly think she is the best around.

It's a bit of chicken and egg syndrome. Do you spend the money for a first punt with her that will be nothing special in the hope that subsequent meetings become far more wild and then become her regular, or is that first time punt the deal breaker. For me it is the latter.

In respect of the OP Mandy would have been entitled to end the meeting and throw him out. It sounds like he attempted to bareback her and that is a fucking disgrace and the cunt is a risk to each and everyone of us. I have disregarded this review and base the above comments in respect of the London thread on Mandy.
Nice comments about the OP, I have only seen her once on her own (admittedly I took the PSE option) I think she would suit you down to the ground
Raddy

jasonleics41

She was top class and full on our first meet, I only paid for GFE on my first meet and got more a PSE , please read my review on her.

Offline redt4

Unfortunately there is only one side off the argument voiced here, i have posted my thoughts on mandy before on here so im gonna leave it at that other than good on you mandy for blocking the bb....good thing to hear to the rest of us....

yorkshire123

I have stated recently that Mandy is high on my list for a punt as & when or if I ever decide to punt again.

However I've also stated that I wouldn't touch any prossie that the OP has been with so unfortunately that's her off the list  :(

Before anyone starts spouting off about most punters & prossie's bareback at some time especially if they are in a relationship, as a married man I know that already but very few openly admit it like the OP does & ultimately its my money & my choice to follow which ever punting rules I wish to follow irrespective of how naïve they may appear.

Keep them coming OP & may I wish you luck in your personal quest in bug chasing  :vomit: 

Offline Chezzie John

Just read his other reviews and he is a barebacker. Here it is below without her name as other muppets will book her

Great bare backing Romanian.

Perhaps a bit more 'rounded'  than her photos suggest.

Mid 20s to Late 20s.

Very accommodating. Good English. Never any suggestion of a condom. Will take it hard - I have even given her a nasty face fucking and she took it like a trooper.

Highly recommended.

Saw her in Leicester -,3 or 4,times but seems to be touring a bit.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 10:27:33 am by Chezzie John »

Offline j122

I wish you luck in your personal quest in bug chasing  :vomit:

I don't if he tries his luck probing with all girls, some might get caught off guard!
Then he's screwed up her life.

Timmy2

I have stated recently that Mandy is high on my list for a punt as & when or if I ever decide to punt again.

However I've also stated that I wouldn't touch any prossie that the OP has been with so unfortunately that's her off the list  :(

Before anyone starts spouting off about most punters & prossie's bareback at some time especially if they are in a relationship, as a married man I know that already but very few openly admit it like the OP does & ultimately its my money & my choice to follow which ever punting rules I wish to follow irrespective of how naïve they may appear.

Keep them coming OP & may I wish you luck in your personal quest in bug chasing  :vomit:
I don't think you will get any negative comments, (we all don't want to follow him if he BB's a girl)  the OP is achieving what he set out to achieve, its just that Mandy has managed to stop him Barebacking her, well done that girl
As other have stated ...
Raddy

jasonleics41

And she doesn't have stretch marks, IMOH she's got a cracking body  :thumbsup:

Offline redt4

Look at the ops review list, 5 reviews an 3 of which neutral/negative....perhaps he expects too much...
Mandy has got an unbelievable body imho even more amazing when you take into account she has had kids!!!

yorkshire123

I don't think you will get any negative comments, (we all don't want to follow him if he BB's a girl)  the OP is achieving what he set out to achieve, its just that Mandy has managed to stop him Barebacking her, well done that girl
As other have stated ...
Raddy

Agree, well done that girl  :hi:

I don't if he tries his luck probing with all girls, some might get caught off guard!
Then he's screwed up her life.

You're right, just reread my comment & it didn't read right, what I meant to say was good luck in your quest & hope your cock drops off before you do any damage to a decent girl.
(if there is any confusion that cock dropping off comment is aimed at the OP & not j122)

Offline j122

Thanks for clearing that up... I'm rather attached to my cock!  :D

jasonleics41

On this occasion I'm taking the working girls side and hope this bellend doesn't ruin things for her.

Offline j122

Profiles down so unfortunately might of had an affect already.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

1. Overpriced

Mandy has her fans, of that there can be no doubt. She is the golden girl of the moment, the apparent  cream of the crop. And facially there cannot be a shred of doubt, she is the best looking hooker I've ever met. But that's where it ends for me.

She is comfortable with what she does. Unquestionably vastly experienced -  meaning her age is somewhat flattering if you ask me. She's also knocked a couple of kids out and the stretch marks mean her body doesn't live up to the stunning boat race. Her boob job is still very fresh. The scars are considerable and look very raw.

Service wise - she was very willing in what she did. Good OWO. Good sensation - but she didn't pop me. Sex was vanilla and sadly covered. I thought for a while bareback might be on the cards. The bell end was probing the entrance but just as I was getting ready to stick it in, the johnny appeared.

It was a 1-shot hour. The clean up was left to me. She vansihed leaving me sporting the rubber, no wet wipe or tissue. All in all, I'm not sure I'd revisit.

Friendly lass. Gorgeous face- first class but with a sadly second class body and a tired service in my opinion. I think she is a girl who has realised she's cornered her market and is growing complacent.

At £90-£100 I would but not at £130. Definitely not worth the premium despite the face.

I was going to quote the Q&A from her profile, regarding her answer to request for Bareback, but sadly due to your review on here, it would appear that Mandy has removed her profile from AW (I hope this is a temporary measure).
Having known that BB was not on the cards, why would you say "sadly sex was covered"?

If you were getting ready to "stick it in", IMHO wouldn't that have amounted to attempted rape(?). I doubt Mandy would have reported you to the authorities, but I shudder to think
what would have happened if you were big and muscular and had forced your way into "sticking it in". I know mandy is petite, so I would imagine it would have been a case of david v goliath.

I suspect you found her overpriced, cos you compared her to the average EE/Romanian whom you can easily get BB sex from for £80 for 1hr???

Offline RedKettle

worth bearing in mind the OP's review when we complain about poor attitude from WGs - they have to put up with crap like this.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

+1

So it's neutral because she didn't do bare back. What a load of shit  :lol:

All I can say is good girl!!

Agreed. Services were also deemed to be vanilla, presumably for the same reason.

So you tried to fuck her bareback then complain when she thinks fuck you! You can clean yourself up  :dash:

Presumably the EE girls usually clean you up with such mess by allowing you (or perhaps the next punter) to lick out the BB girls   :vomit:

Seems like Mandy ruined the plan to Bareback a popular girl in Leicester, well done girl....  :rolleyes:
Lets hope he booked through AW
Neutral my arse......

Raddy

Kudos to Mandy. However I suspect UKBB knows how to play the game and most likely booked her without going through AW, so that he cannot
easily be traced, nor WGs would be able to leave hidden notes on him.

Valid point but I think this applies to the London review only. You are obviously not aware of UKBB's reviews in the EM, as well as the BB thread he started in the main forum:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60227.0

DH, a lot of members on here tend to disagree with some of the comments you make about WGs on here, but I'm sure most on here will agree with your comment about Mandy throwing UKBB out.

Fully understand your logic in taking Mandy off your HL, and have to respect that decision. However it worries me when UKBB could easily
target other popular girls on this forum, thereby removing those girls off a large number of HL's.

I have exchanged private emails with UKBB when he initially joined, and I would defend him from getting banned from this forum, cos I'd rather see such
posts out in the open than go underground and shared on dedicated auto-censoreds, but one would have to draw the line when such reviews start to affect
WGs who are then removed from HLs as a result of these guys going to see them.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Agree, well done that girl  :hi:

You're right, just reread my comment & it didn't read right, what I meant to say was good luck in your quest & hope your cock drops off before you do any damage to a decent girl.
(if there is any confusion that cock dropping off comment is aimed at the OP & not j122)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I noticed it too, when I tried looking for the Q&A on bareback. It's a shame she's had to remove herself, just as she had announced a tour of nottingham.

Offline Owwhatanight

Great, there's one off the list.  :dash:

This guy is a first class bell-end and just has no respect
for others inc himself.
Ipunter pulled him up on this on another review but
The Unclean knobCheese never responds and once again just attention seeking.
He won't reply? :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:13:39 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline j122

With the EEs he sees hopefully one of their minders will leave him with his own blood to clean up instead of just his spunk!

Jackjones

People might have missed this but if she has read this or been informed about it she might have pulled her profile just to be safe. how would you feel and how would it affect her rep if she let someone catch something she had gotten off UKBB, best to be safe and a pat on the back for her for doing it.

Offline j122

People might have missed this but if she has read this or been informed about it she might have pulled her profile just to be safe. how would you feel and how would it affect her rep if she let someone catch something she had gotten off UKBB, best to be safe and a pat on the back for her for doing it.

+1

That's what I was was getting at, just didn't elaborate enough.

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
Hi guys, being very brave here so please go easy. First of all thank you for the support and positive comments, it is much appreciated.

I never ever intended to ever join this forum, I try not to follow it too much let alone post. I do respect its for punters and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I can usually take things on the chin and try not involved. London being a good example, I made a mistake there with the clock which lead into the only coming once thing, hands up I should of realised but I didn't until the next day, I tried to contact him to offer a refund but I cleared my call history and lost his number. I am genuinely sorry about that, although I didn't ever say I was tired so not sure where that came from.

Anyway, this post is the first time I have ever wanted to get involved but not to defend myself ,because in reality I wouldn't want a positive report from this man anyway,  but to just explain my side. As right now I do actually feel disgusting and violated.

The attempts of BB started straight the way, before any oral even took place and because of this I can confirm that no OWO took place and I never thought I would come on here to willingly admit I didn't do a service I openly offer but as he was pushy with BB I felt like something wasn't right so I pulled out my blueberry flavoured condom and had a taste of that instead. It took me a while to work out why he would say I did this but after a little research and by what other members have said Iv concluded its just to wind you all up as he's said he's going to BB everyone's favourite girls or something along those lines but as his plan utterly failed I guess he just posted it anyway so he didn't look like a complete loser.

That condom didn't last very long it was soon on the floor, laying on my back he tried to BB again, trying not to spoil the moment I put my hand there to make it look like I was playing with myself. This is the first ever booking I have genuinely been a little fearful in as just like CoolTiger has said I'm small and there's nothing I would of been able to do and with this big guy laying on top of me he could have easily forced himself in. He did push against my hand and was getting a little harder so I tried to roll away slightly, luckily he allowed me to and I grabbed the condom and on it went, then you no the rest.

I did leave the room straight after, but it actually was to get a new packet of wipes I had just brought in my bag as I wanted to wipe myself considering how close he got, usually I would help with the
clean up. The service probably was 'vanilla' as that's the most uncomfortable I have ever felt in my nearly 4 years of working (yes I am genuinely 21, started at 18) so that's why I may seem experience beyond my years but I assure you my age is not 'flattering' , I certainly don't look older.

Iv worked out who he is but I only have a number sadly and not an AdultWork name, sorry guys.

Profile will come back up after I have been tested. Even though nothing happened for the sake of everyone's piece of mind including mine I am paying privately for a full a screening and will more Than happily keep a copy of the all clear at my flat for if anyone would like to see it, that's why I pulled my profile as I don't want that hanging over me.

Offline Owwhatanight

Good of you to come on hear Mandy to explain your side and that your taking time out to get tested. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 02:15:36 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline redt4

Think mandy needs a round off applause for coming here an explaining her side of the story, think the op seriously needs outting as he is a danger to everyone.....well done mandy in showing others how it should be dealt with, certainly wiser than her years........

Offline j122

Well done for coming on and posting a response.
It's unfortunate that you've been put through this by a sick individual.
Hope to see the profile backup soon  :hi:

Offline _Bender_

Think mandy needs a round off applause for coming here an explaining her side of the story, think the op seriously needs outting as he is a danger to everyone.....well done mandy in showing others how it should be dealt with, certainly wiser than her years........

Well done Mandy, he's one serious idiot, what name did he use, was it via AW?

All the best x

Offline j122

Iv worked out who he is but I only have a number sadly and not an AdultWork name, sorry guys.

Just a phone number

yorkshire123

What a level headed reply & refreshingly un (scorned) prossie like  :hi:

I'm not taking sides as its the internet & difficult to distinguish fact from fiction however based on what Mandy has stated about getting tested & more importantly a member I trust (CT) rates her she's back on my post punting sabbatical list.

Timmy2

Well done Mandy, big kiss for you XXXX

Good decision, shows integrity on your side, shame the same cannot be said for someone who has no care for his own health or that of other member of the human race.  Because I think sometimes we forget, the Girls provide a service we fulfil  our side with the finances, without each other we are screwed...... or not  :drinks:

jasonleics41

+1 to everyone's comments.

Great reply Mandy and thank you for it, it's certainly eased my mind and I definitely will return once funds permit.

Offline dj_486

This guy is an absolute ass.

Really glad that Mandy could respond.

If she reads this, I have a mail from her that I can't read about a booking. Hope she is ok and when she's back I still want to see her.

I've not joined here before but i'm often visiting and doing my homework, i'm very careful and particular about who I want to see. I wanted to see Mandy for my second time, I tried this out once for the experience and had immense fun.

Shame that some arseholes go and ruin it for the people genuinely out there for a bit of fun. Anyone asking for BB is either ignorant or stupid.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

+1. Having met her numerous times since 2012, I am pleased to comfirm that this girl has some brains, as well as beauty  ;)

I'm not taking sides as its the internet & difficult to distinguish fact from fiction however based on what Mandy has stated about getting tested & more importantly a member I trust (CT) rates her she's back on my post punting sabbatical list.

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Most replies to Mandy's first ever post confirm what they think of her and her reply.

Sadly, it looks like CT is losing his knack of being the first to reply on most threads. This has not been the case recently, for a variety of reasons....

I am pleased to say that the East Mids section has really grown now and has some regular posters who frequent this board more often than in the past, hence are
ble to help out newbies, or even start debating threads straight away (Amber/Mandy ones being prime example) before I've even had a chance to have visited the
forum. When I joined in Sept 2012, there were hardly much posts in this section, let alone the number of reviews. for the past few years, I have pushed members
and frequent posters on this and I'm pleased to see the fruits of my labour.

I won't mention any names, in case I forget a few, but most newbies on here are helped with almost immediately by our regular posters/members on here, such that
sometimes I think CT is nowadays hardly required to guide the new members.

Keep it up guys :thumbsup:

I have previously mentioned Mandy and Amber in my top punts of all time, so am still wary of immediately rushing in to post in their threads, in case of being called their
white knight, the London review on Mandy being the prime example (I have still not made a post in that thread, as most of the London Members may not know who CT is).

Nowadays, I can't always come here as often as I did in the past (no, Methodman, I am NOT retiring!!), so I'm always pleased to see loads of of new comments/reviews
in the E M section (even Diehard's comments  :lol:) when I log in after a few days.

Sometimes I get as many as 20~30 PMs / emails every day, and I try my best to answer these ASAP, with some of the newer members unaware of the the high
volumes of emails coming my way, let alone the 40+ members who are in our exclusive East and West Mids Punters Club whom I currently neglecting cos I can't get
round to sending out any regular emails to them. It's not always easy to reply to these guys straight away, so I apologise in advance for this.

Lastly, UKP has become an expensive place me to visit. Although my HL has over 600 Profiles (mainly used for replying to queries on here),
the list of girls I'd really like to see (in addtion to my regulars) exceed 20+ and I recently calculated that I need in excess of £5k just to
complete that list. This has been made possible by the regular posters on here who have shared this info with me, so thank you to all these
guys as well.

My only regret is where was UKP 30+ years ago, when I started punting, and when AW first came on the market and we were not allowed to
discuss it on the other forum??? I can't for the life of me think how I could find a negative review to write, if I end up seeing all the highly
recommended girls on here  :thumbsup:

Offline j122

At the risk of sounding fluffy, thanks for your help CT  :hi:

Timmy2

At the risk of sounding fluffy, thanks for your help CT  :hi:
That sounded fluffy  :P

Offline j122

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I know this is a forum for punters and BB's reviews certainly provide some healthy information but I honestly feel bile in my throat when I see his username before I even read his tripe.

Diehard

Hi guys, being very brave here so please go easy. First of all thank you for the support and positive comments, it is much appreciated.

I never ever intended to ever join this forum, I try not to follow it too much let alone post. I do respect its for punters and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I can usually take things on the chin and try not involved. London being a good example, I made a mistake there with the clock which lead into the only coming once thing, hands up I should of realised but I didn't until the next day, I tried to contact him to offer a refund but I cleared my call history and lost his number. I am genuinely sorry about that, although I didn't ever say I was tired so not sure where that came from.

Anyway, this post is the first time I have ever wanted to get involved but not to defend myself ,because in reality I wouldn't want a positive report from this man anyway,  but to just explain my side. As right now I do actually feel disgusting and violated.

The attempts of BB started straight the way, before any oral even took place and because of this I can confirm that no OWO took place and I never thought I would come on here to willingly admit I didn't do a service I openly offer but as he was pushy with BB I felt like something wasn't right so I pulled out my blueberry flavoured condom and had a taste of that instead. It took me a while to work out why he would say I did this but after a little research and by what other members have said Iv concluded its just to wind you all up as he's said he's going to BB everyone's favourite girls or something along those lines but as his plan utterly failed I guess he just posted it anyway so he didn't look like a complete loser.

That condom didn't last very long it was soon on the floor, laying on my back he tried to BB again, trying not to spoil the moment I put my hand there to make it look like I was playing with myself. This is the first ever booking I have genuinely been a little fearful in as just like CoolTiger has said I'm small and there's nothing I would of been able to do and with this big guy laying on top of me he could have easily forced himself in. He did push against my hand and was getting a little harder so I tried to roll away slightly, luckily he allowed me to and I grabbed the condom and on it went, then you no the rest.

I did leave the room straight after, but it actually was to get a new packet of wipes I had just brought in my bag as I wanted to wipe myself considering how close he got, usually I would help with the
clean up. The service probably was 'vanilla' as that's the most uncomfortable I have ever felt in my nearly 4 years of working (yes I am genuinely 21, started at 18) so that's why I may seem experience beyond my years but I assure you my age is not 'flattering' , I certainly don't look older.

Profile will come back up after I have been tested. Even though nothing happened for the sake of everyone's piece of mind including mine I am paying privately for a full a screening and will more Than happily keep a copy of the all clear at my flat for if anyone would like to see it, that's why I pulled my profile as I don't want that hanging over me.

Mandy, on the basis of what you and that fucking cunt of an OP have said (I'll come back to him ina moment) I see no reason for you to have pulled your profile. You did nothing bareback so you can't have caught anything, at worse maybe pubic lice, but nothing really dangerous. You were eminently sensible. If I can offer some advice, with a fucking deranged dangerous cunt like that you are perfectly entitled to tell him to leave your premises. There is no excuse for his behaviour and to actually come on here and criticise you for it makes him a targeted guy as what he did to you could be considered a criminal act.

As for you Mandy, nobody will expect to see any certificates, you are clearly going to be negative so try not to unduly worry, if there are any doctors on here I'm sure they will tell you your risk of any infection is minimal to non existent.

As for the london incident, thank you for clearing that up. I've posted somewhere else that even the best escorts have off days. Everyone has them, the fact you have explained what happened and apologised is the end of that matter. If all escorts did that then guys wouldn't get so angry.

I'll end by saying degenerate scum like the OP are few and far between so try to look at it as a one off. The Midlands has lost another great service provider due to similar experience to what you had, wouldn't surprise me if it was the same cunt who freaked her out, she is only in wolverhampton so not too far away, and although I have not seen you, there are enough respected punters, and a friend of mine on here, who highly rate you so don't let one twat ruin things for everyone else and yourself.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 03:57:58 pm by Diehard »

Timmy2

Mandy, on the basis of what you and that fucking cunt of an OP have said (I'll come back to him ina moment) I see no reason for you to have pulled your profile. You did nothing bareback so you can't have caught anything, at worse maybe pubic lice, but nothing really dangerous. You were eminently sensible. If I can offer some advice, with a fucking deranged dangerous cunt like that you are perfectly entitled to tell him to leave your premises. There is no excuse for his behaviour and to actually come on here and criticise you for it makes him a targeted guy as what he did to you could be considered a criminal act.

As for you Mandy, nobody will expect to see any certificates, you are clearly going to be negative so try not to unduly worry, if there are any doctors on here I'm sure they will tell you your risk of any infection is minimal to non existent.

As for the london incident, thank you for clearing that up. I've posted somewhere else that even the best escorts have off days. Everyone has them, the fact you have explained what happened and apologised is the end of that matter. If all escorts did that then guys wouldn't get so angry.

I'll end by saying degenerate scum like the OP are few and far between so try to look at it as a one off. The Midlands has lost another great service provider due to similar experience to what you had, wouldn't surprise me if it was the same cunt who freaked her out, she is only in wolverhampton so not too far away, and although I have not seen you, there are enough respected punters, and a friend of mine on here, who highly rate you so don't let one twat ruin things for everyone else and yourself.
+1 . Respect DieHard

Diehard

1. Overpriced

Sir, you are a fucking dangerous piece of scum. Instead of remaining silent like some gutless coward perhaps you would like to expand on your apparent admission you attempted to force a woman to engage in an activity against her will? By your own admission, you seem to be aware the lady did not offer bareback, yet you tried to nonetheless engage in such activity.

Did you try to force this lady to unknowingly have bareback sex with you ? If so why when you know it is not a service that is provided?

Offline Northerndave666

Unfortunately UKBB is the sort of twatty punter who fucking ruins it for everyone else. Instead of sticking to ho's who promote BB and therefore making it easy for most punters to avoid accidentally following his diseased todger, now he thinks it fair game to have a pop at popular girls on the offchance he can BB them, or 'stick it in'. Never mind, Oral without is always an alternative for spreading your germs.

So thanks UKBB, another girl off the list, and from me to you, stick to your normal level of EE skank in future, we don't need your twatty punting attitude in the general population. In fact even better, fuck off and emigrate to some Aids-ridden african cesspit and live out your remaining days BB'ing skanks as far away from here as possible.

Just read Mandys reply after I posted this.....so onwards....

OP, you are a cunt, and technically you probably attempted rape too, makes you a complete and utter cunt who is a sex offender. Your details should be published on all relevant forums and I hope the boys in blue pop over and pay you a visit, or even better a couple of people with a violent manner to put you right.

Twat
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:20:57 pm by Northerndave666 »

OldAdmin

This is being locked until I get time to read it and find out what the drama is about.