Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme brulee  (Read 1921 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

uk_sex123

THE BEST GFE IN TOWN, NO DOUBT  :kiss:

External Link/Members Only

I believe it was a 2 hour incall.

This punt happened long long time ago so I had go through her profile to jog my memory (signs of getting old, fuck I'm still young dammit)

The meet happened near the Aldgate East station. Nice and busy central London area.

Outside her building, there was builders working on the road or something so was a bit put off by that. Pre punting nerves started to kick in then.

Very nice apartment IMHO. the outside looks pretty bad, but fuck me inside a whole new ball game. I would say typical London.

Nice and bright, exceptionally clean, bathroom was a decent size all in all very very nice place :thumbsup:

Comms:

Communications was purely done by email, she was pretty decent in replying back, Tbh I can't remember if I had any problems here.

She gave me her postcode via email, then a quick call to figure out the apartment number. all good here.

Appearance:

Probably her best attribute, FUCKING drop dead gorgeous. This was one of the reasons I went for this punt and certainly didn't disappoint.

I did however feel that her pictures were slightly photoshopped, she had a slight and I fucking mean ever so slightly a tummy.

Personally I think she's veers slightly more curvier than her pics. This I like, as I like things to grab hold of, if you know what I mean  ;)

Nice tattoos, not a deal breaker for me and tbh I quite liked them.

Personality:

She was lovely, very accommodating. exactly what you'd expect for a GFE. Very easy to talk to, no awkward moments.

She was very down to earth and could hold a conversation well. I was put at ease immediately and seemed to be interested in what I was saying at all times.

Meet

I walked in the apartment to a stunning beauty, I am not joking my shaft was hard as the fucking rocky mountains  :D

From then on it was jumping from one cloud to another didn't even think that was even possible.

I booked for 2 hours, and I usually take a long shower, absolutely loved it. Came out and she was on the bed ready for me.

Started off with really slow kissing, gradually moved into light FK, then onto DFK. She definitely knows how to kiss.

On to OWO, and uses so much spit, and its all over her face, fuck the sight of that is fucking hot. One hell of a sloppy wet BJ.

She does give a decent DT, more in the GFE way if that makes sense.

Now things are kicking off. More DFK, on with the mac and bish bash bosh, in many different positions. She knows how to please.

Little breaks in between, talking about life in general, and travel, places we've been and stuff MIND-BLOWN. hence why I would say this was a perfect GFE.

Conclusion

Only thing which I thought was a downer is no CIM. As this is not a deal breaker. I went for it anyways. but it is high up on my list.

All in all it was 8.5/10. only because of the mentioned above. For some it may well be a 9/10 punt and some a 7/8 but i would to think it was somewhere in between. OVER AND OUT

sir_david

Yes, of course the photo's are 'shopped' but you won't get a much better Vanilla service, elsewhere.
Michelle, excepted.
Actually, I've got one up my sleeve, to follow, tomorrow?
Price wise, it's up to you.
I think she's great.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 11:34:33 pm by sir_david »

uk_sex123

Agreed sir, which I didn't really mind. In fact I don't think anyone would mind to be perfectly honest, she's a truly and really a stunner, wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Would like to see michelle at one point, Ive read her stunning reviews. Sorry I'm new to posting reviews and can't tell if you liked it or not :unknown: if not please accept my apologies  :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 11:59:23 pm by uk_sex123 »

sir_david

Your Review was fine.
Nothing new to me!

Offline anyfucker

Agreed sir, which I didn't really mind. In fact I don't think anyone would mind to be perfectly honest, she's a truly and really a stunner, wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Would like to see michelle at one point, Ive read her stunning reviews. Sorry I'm new to posting reviews and can't tell if you liked it or not :unknown: if not please accept my apologies  :)
Good review, thanks.
Emily uses professional pics that show her in the best way, whilst Michelle's are mostly her own pics and not photo-shopped ( i don't know about her PG)