Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 Young beauties in Tooting  (Read 15514 times)

onevote1

Lady: 2 EE girls on Sunday evening at same location in Tooting Broadway

Services:

Penetration (Protected) Very Good
Kisses light kisses but did not try or want French kissing
Oral on her & rimming (2nd Girl)

Price: £40 for 20 minutes X 2
Communication: You can just turn up 2 - 4 girls working at any one time, opens until 3 a.m. every day.

Location: Near Iceland in Tooting Broadway 3 minutes from Tooting Broadway Tube, access via a back alley off Totterdown Street opposite very busy cheap and cheerful Indian restaurant on the corner. Sometimes the big wooden door to the alley is shut, so just push it as it is never locked. Makes you feel a bit self concious as you walk up alley if anyone sees you go up to the entrance, keep walking then when you get to door on the left of the alley a big light comes on, you press the buzzer then maid comes to open door, it has CCTV.

Bedrooms 3 bedrooms, one I was in was clean but quilt cover could have been a little cleaner, but in a day I suspect these girls see a lot of clients, saw 2 guys getting ready to leave as I walked in, it's a big place.

Bathroom clean, okay but nothing fancy, door will hit you if opened while you're by the sink

Would I visit again: Yes

Girl 1: Very pale skinned young girl (19- 22) with slim figure and big butt, cute face looked a tiny bit like Kristen Stewart (Twilight) with wavy dark hair and stunning eyes, firm size 10 build.

Girl 2: Pale well built size 12 young blond (23-24) with blue eyes and a little shorter than first girl but with big butt and cute young face and thick legs but not fat.

Plus +
1st girl - Sex felt lovely and tight, 20 minutes of sex from the back with her on her belly.
No nonsense fucking and looking at the expressions on her face in response to the sex as she turned her head.

Then paid another £40 for 20 minutes with 2nd girl

2nd Girl - Banged her in Missionary and doggie, she is very very clean and that peachy ass was awesome so I tasted her asshole and pussy. We were both hot and sweaty at the end.

Negative -

If you're looking for GFE then I am not sure that this is where you'll find it, so this type of place may not be for everyone, with this place it is what it is. It's a punt

onevote1

link?

They used to advertise on acemassage but have no web presence I know of currently as of August 2015, as described in review you can just turn up using details as I have given them. I can give more exact address details if you wish, it is a very established place

Offline pumps

Is this the alley?

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've never been before to be honest,  A phone number would be good.

onevote1

Is this the alley?

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've never been before to be honest,  A phone number would be good.

Yes that is the alley just to the left of the hairdressers, if you go up about 30 seconds on the left is a grey door that I think says 131, a light comes on as you get near, if you Look up you see a camera, ring the bell, do not knock the door to the left of this door. The phone number is in phone boxes all over Tooting but no one uses it as it's always open and so well established. Always at least one girl you'll like there every time.  there are very few doors in the alley.

Offline pumps

Yes that is the alley just to the left of the hairdressers, if you go up about 30 seconds on the left is a grey door that I think says 131, a light comes on as you get near, if you Look up you see a camera, ring the bell, do not knock the door to the left of this door. The phone number is in phone boxes all over Tooting but no one uses it as it's always open and so well established. Always at least one girl you'll like there every time.  there are very few doors in the alley.

Generally is the place one of those high volume places where the girls tend to be dead eye'd and bare minimum on the hygiene front?  I used to punt a lot on tooting in those sort of outfits, good for a late night splash and dash.

onevote1

Generally is the place one of those high volume places where the girls tend to be dead eye'd and bare minimum on the hygiene front?  I used to punt a lot on tooting in those sort of outfits, good for a late night splash and dash.

Yes you are exactly right about that, this place is the only one I go to in Tooting as it's big and very well lit and tidy inside with only young fresh looking healthy girls, all like under 25 and you find some gems and you are always allowed a wash afterwards.

Sadly most other places in Tooting are exactly as you say and you just don't feel comfortable staying there. it's gone downhill in general.

Offline SWLondon

Offline OutForJustice80

Each to their own but this sounds like one of the cheap and decidedly uncheerful places I have been to in Frankfurt. I was drunk while on an exhibition trip and passed one on the way back from dinner. Opened a few doors and moved on until I found a relatively pretty one. Parted with forty euros and fucked her a bit before splurging on the tits and walked out feeling as dirty and impressive as the condom I'd just worn.

This kind of experience is not for me, even at that kind of price. Glad you had a good one but this kind of place depresses the shit out of me.

slow and low

Each to their own but this sounds like one of the cheap and decidedly uncheerful places I have been to in Frankfurt. I was drunk while on an exhibition trip and passed one on the way back from dinner. Opened a few doors and moved on until I found a relatively pretty one. Parted with forty euros and fucked her a bit before splurging on the tits and walked out feeling as dirty and impressive as the condom I'd just worn.

This kind of experience is not for me, even at that kind of price. Glad you had a good one but this kind of place depresses the shit out of me.
+ 1 I have been once to this flat. Saw a Polish girl. Punt was ok but agree that the flat did leave  me feeling fairly non plussed. The massage parlour between Balham and Clapham South had some corking girls though, Claudia being one-off the best looking women I have seen inside and outside of punting.

Offline gash bash

I visit massage parlours now and again when i get let down by pro$$ies,  they are a bit seedy but i've had some cracking punts in them as they seem to have a high rotation of girls and you dont really know who you are going to get.

As for frankfurt, i bet you were in the red light district near the Hauptbahnhof, which i would never touch with a bargepole, i lived in Frankfurt for 6 years and never went there, they are a lot worse than the massage parlours in the Uk imo.  The FKK places are where you want to be if you are in Germany.

Offline pumps

There has been Far too much analysis on this one, Its a parlour in tooting....the area says it all in terms of what you should  expect to get.

What's to be taken from this review is that it seems its a reliable place with youngish girls, for a pump and dump, splash and dash in the silly hours of the night  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

I tried the place tonight - I didn't expect it to be a Romanian outfit

I tried "Girl 2" Who I believe goes by the name of carolina. She's Romanian (as are were the other girls) with thick thighs & wide hips, but far too rough around the edges for me.
I couldn't cum, I should of went liquored up that might of helped.

£40 gone - no big deal.

Offline fisherofsouls

+ 1 I have been once to this flat. Saw a Polish girl. Punt was ok but agree that the flat did leave  me feeling fairly non plussed. The massage parlour between Balham and Clapham South had some corking girls though, Claudia being one-off the best looking women I have seen inside and outside of punting.

Do you have more details of this place please ?

Speedy

Any number or link for this place? I don't fancy going up an alleyway knocking on random doors!

Midfield General

Any idea when it actually opens?
Rang the door, no answer. Numbers in the phone boxes don't seem to work either.
Not the greatest place to be hanging around!

Offline SWLondon

There is an excellent girl working there called Selena. Shes around 20 5ft4ish big tits and a great laugh. I'm going back again before shes moved on

Offline pumps

I driven past this place a few times and looked down the alley, Am I right in thinking that the flood light is just on continuously these days?

For the money they ask though you really are better off booking the tried and test wg's or ones with photos at least. Unless of course it's silly o'clock and balls need emptying.

Offline SWLondon

I treat it as a walk up and walk away if I don't fancy any of the girls

Offline JamesRockford

Sounds grim.

... Tooting, I mean.

EE

There is an excellent girl working there called Selena. Shes around 20 5ft4ish big tits and a great laugh. I'm going back again before shes moved on

when did you last see Selena?

Offline SWLondon

when did you last see Selena?

A few weeks ago now.  I went to see her tonight but she wasn't on, I saw Emma instead.  5ft ish, size 8, around 30, and nice C cup tits with a tiny bit of sag (they would have been stunning when she was younger).  Good 20 min fuck, her on top, and then doggy.  I played with her ass which is tight and she seemed to enjoy it.  I inquired about anal but she wanted another £60, I offered £20 but she declined.  I'd go back and fuck Emma again.  Nice girl, and very friendly.

uksaldn

Is there a phone number as I am meeting up later today with some friends for a meal & hopefully more with these wg's.

Offline SWLondon

Any phone box in the area will point you in the right direction

Offline SWLondon

I've seen Emma three times and Selena twice now. Selena is better looking but Emma is the better fuck. All in all for £40 a pop its a good spot.

Offline webpunter

Ohsnap1334

Anyone know if this is still going? I couldn't find the right door.

Offline pumps

Anyone know if this is still going? I couldn't find the right door.

I popped there a few days ago, parked up so my car was looking into the alley and I saw two regular looking geezers that looked like mates leaving "the door". I assumed maybe it had closed down and didn't go and knock and potentially embarrass myself. would be nice to know yay or nay on the status though

You cant really miss the door as it has a bright flood light continuously lit over it.

Ohsnap1334

I will have a crack tonight and let you know.

Offline Hour_man

I driven past this place a few times and looked down the alley, Am I right in thinking that the flood light is just on continuously these days?

For the money they ask though you really are better off booking the tried and test wg's or ones with photos at least. Unless of course it's silly o'clock and balls need emptying.

You know if this place is still open? Might have a crack at it as I may be going down Tooting soon to see  External Link/Members Only on [Removed by admin]

Offline pumps

You know if this place is still open? Might have a crack at it as I may be going down Tooting soon to see  External Link/Members Only on [Removed by admin]

probably is open