Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (receiving) Rimming and DFK - uneasy combination  (Read 1600 times)

Offline G.Raff

I enjoy both services but separately! It's either one or the other for me. Plus if I know a WG lists rimming as a service, I can't shake off the thought of where her tongue might have been just a few minutes before I walked in...probably  in some fat, hairy, middle aged ar$ehole! :scare:

So for me, the two don't go together.

Offline winkywanky

Rimming is wonderful if done properly.

Presumably, if you want a girl to rim your arse, then your standards of hygiene are such that if it's clean enough for her to do so, then it's clean enough for her to kiss you after  :P  ;).

As for other blokes' arses, you just have to trust that a girl who does this service  is mindful of using mouthwash in-between punts :angelgirl:.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 06:35:10 pm by winkywanky »

lol-machine

hey buster! some of my best friends have got fat, hairy (i presume) middle aged assholes! you watch your mouth! both literally ^ and figuratively :)

LL

On my last punt, I alternated between tonguing the girl's bumhole and French Kissing her.  But she was absolutely spotless so it was no problem for her.  I've never been rimmed personally but I can't say I would want to kiss the girl after she's been tonguing my "hoop".  I don't have the same equipment at home for cleaning it out (dusch-bag or whatever they call it!).

Offline winkywanky

Plentiful application of soap and a handheld showerhead directed up at your arse is all you need - a tongue isn't strong enough to penetrate the sphincter so the inside is immaterial (sorry to be so graphic).

Offline pumps

I enjoy both services but separately! It's either one or the other for me. Plus if I know a WG lists rimming as a service, I can't shake off the thought of where her tongue might have been just a few minutes before I walked in...probably  in some fat, hairy, middle aged ar$ehole! :scare:

So for me, the two don't go together.

Meh get over yourself at best a decent whore will shower and use mouth wash, at worst her tongues still be down another man's throat, all over his knob and balls, then all of his spunk all over her tongue, face and tits.

She probably wet wiped herself clean and your up next for an hour of fun.....  You better stop seeing hookers.

I love rimming the right females anus!! I cant get enough of it :P.

Offline pumps

Plentiful application of soap and a handheld showerhead directed up at your arse is all you need - a tongue isn't strong enough to penetrate the sphincter so the inside is immaterial (sorry to be so graphic).

If that's what you think, you need to try this prostitute..... PURE Sodomy

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

She has an Ebola alert in her Q&A!!!  :D

Offline winkywanky

For all that she seems to love giving rimming, it doesn't appear in her Likes?

She's my kinda gal though! Thanks for the tip  :thumbsup:.