Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Tiffany - Attractive and wweet, but I left underwhelmed  (Read 1146 times)

15 review(s) for shy.tiffany (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed here before, so I'll keep this brief

Pros
Attractive, shapely girl.
Sweet and endearing personality
Excellent deep oral - once encouraged to stop using hands

Neutral
Passive

Negative
Way too much lube applied - ridiculously excessive
No fingering allowed
Single bed against a wall - nightmare if you're 6'3"

I think Tiffany is absolutely lovely, but would not return. Having said that I'm close to giving up in-calls anyway. I find the conveyor belt increasingly depressing and am looking for a regular out-call girl now my regular has retired.

Offline Cabbots

Pros

Neutral
Passive

Negative
No fingering allowed

I think Tiffany is absolutely lovely, but would not return. Having said that I'm close to giving up in-calls anyway. I find the conveyor belt increasingly depressing and am looking for a regular out-call girl now my regular has retired.

I have had exactly the same experience, except you just beat me to writing a review!  I also found her a bit 'boring' - lovely person but needs to show she's more 'into it'... maybe I didn't float her boat, so that's why it was a bit passive, but still...

I'm on the same line of thought with you regards in-calls - I HATE the conveyor belt and much rather a nicer, relaxed time at home then in some foxhole with a single bed....!

Offline Vivago

Yes, I too found the single bed a bit of a joke. I'd love to see Tiffany as an outcall as she is such a sweetie but her rates are taking the piss.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

carnitinex

Pros

Neutral
Passive

Negative
No fingering allowed

Had the same experience...

Offline PLeisure

Had the same experience...

Welcome to UKP - a review would be appreciated..

It all helps  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Nice review she is on me list the negative points don't seem too bad for me bar lube hate too much and once it's in you need a good wash to get rid of it

Too much lube =
Hidden Image/Members Only