Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Autumn of Allure  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Well seeing as I was going to Gateshead for a 9am meeting I decided see who was working and treat myself. So a swift trawl through the site revealed Autumn was working that afternoon, so a swift very early call to Allure and left a message. They got back to me before my meeting and the appointment was made. Comms with Allure were great as normal, and a tad cheeky at times, Hehehee.

External Link/Members Only       

I arrived early, done a quick Recce on the hotel in question and went for a coffee, until the witching hour. So off to Autumns room I went, knocked and as I walked in the door closed and an arm went around my neck and a quick smile before her tongue went down my throat. OMG I’m defo up for this one, as she came up for breath, I said “Long time NO See” YES she said before snogging me again. I eased her against the bedroom wall fondling her ample boobs, before heading down below, as I rubbed her clit she opened her legs so I had room to manoeuvre my fingers inside her. Autumn’s hand also went walk-about and was squeezing my cock. Such sweet moans of pleasure, and awfully wet as well. Time for the paperwork to be sorted and get our kit off, and head for the bed. Once on the bed she was rubbing and squeezing my cock, I said its bad manners to stare and she laughed. She then went south and gave some excellent head, and quite deep into the bargain. My turn I said and rolled her onto her back, started to snog her, then suck on her boobs whilst frigging her clit. As I went down to lick her pussy she opened her legs wider. As I started she began to moan again, and ached her back so I slid a finger inside, more moans and she was tweaking her nipples. So I slid a second finger into her but to alter the angle of her hips and clit. After another five minutes of licking she climaxed and was a bit sensitive. After a short break for Autumn to compose her self, on with the Mac and she was going to ride me cowgirl. As she was aiming my cock at her wanton pussy, I said “Come on stop acting like an amateur and put it in” well she couldn’t put it in for laughing. Well when it did go in it took the smile off her face at first. Then when she got her rhythm going it went back on. She rode me hard cowgirl for about ten minutes before I could hold on no longer and filled the Mac, a swift clean up and chat whilst I recuperated. We chatted about NG times and the “Forum”, after a couple of comments Autumn said I bloody remember you now and laughed at our previous exploits.

On to round two, plenty of caressing and oral by Autumn, yet again. whilst I got two fingers inside her again. She positioned herself so I could give her a good two fingered frigging whilst I watched her working on my cock. I had forgotten just how big those pussy lips of hers were. I didn’t even contemplate a Mac due to  the immense pleasure this girl was giving me with her mouth. After ten minutes or so I pushed Autumn onto her back and went down on her very wet pussy again, licking away at her clit I slipped a finger inside at the same time. I could hear the all to familiar “Squelching” sound so I moved and got another finger inside and frigged away at her “G” spot. She pushed herself up so I got better access, to what I was doing, I could feel that all to lovely feeling of juices building up. Although it wasn’t a huge Squirt/Gush but more of a small trickle it did happen and I finished off  by licking her clit and socking on those large pussy lips. Autumn then got me to wank and cum all over her ample tits as she fondled my balls. A swift (cold) shower, dressed said or farewells ond of home.

All in all a great session with a very lovely lady, on a very hot day with no air-con or fan in the room. Other than Autumn’s of course………….. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

A nice trip down memory lane from the days of NG  :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

themademan2

Great review. The trick with the shower at that hotel is to turn it on at start of appointment, so by the time you finish, it's perfect. She was wondering what I was doing nipping into bathroom and leaving the shower running, then realised that I was having a nice hot shower when I had finished session :cool: Not a fan of cold showers me  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sar-Major

Great review. The trick with the shower at that hotel is to turn it on at start of appointment, so by the time you finish, it's perfect. She was wondering what I was doing nipping into bathroom and leaving the shower running, then realised that I was having a nice hot shower when I had finished session :cool: Not a fan of cold showers me  :thumbsdown:

Cheers MM2, I shall remember that "Snippet" of info, should I ever return to said hotel....... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Mind you, it was so fekin hot in that room, after the initial SHOCK of the cold water, it was rather pleasant. :cool: :cool: :cool:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac