Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciebee  (Read 877 times)

Diehard

again struggling copying and pasting so sorry for no link, but does this hooker ever reply to emails?

She is raved about here but she seems an ignorant cow to me?

Offline billy_91

I have seen her twice previously and tried to contact her myself yesterday. I have just seen on her profile that she couldnt reply yesterday and she has got back to me this morning.

Diehard

I have seen her twice previously and tried to contact her myself yesterday. I have just seen on her profile that she couldnt reply yesterday and she has got back to me this morning.

Could you explain how she kisses? Is it proper dfk? She looks very tanned, is she really white or do you think possibly asian or mixed race? Does she clock watch?

Offline billy_91

It is dfk yes and if she clockwatched do you think id go back for 2nds and 3rds?? And no she definatly is not asian or mixed race! Perhaps shed just been on holiday or something when them photos were taken!

Diehard

It is dfk yes and if she clockwatched do you think id go back for 2nds and 3rds?? And no she definatly is not asian or mixed race! Perhaps shed just been on holiday or something when them photos were taken!

She sounds a good hooker from what you say, hard to book though sadly.

Offline bigrockcandy

Well I've seen Lucie & her friend today, I had a booking with her yesterday but she had issues which were priority over business which happens to us all on occasions, she did let me know in plenty of time. I can vouch that she's very reliable & replies to any emails/texts within a reasonable time period. Shit happens sometimes......

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Well I've seen Lucie & her friend today, I had a booking with her yesterday but she had issues which were priority over business which happens to us all on occasions, she did let me know in plenty of time. I can vouch that she's very reliable & replies to any emails/texts within a reasonable time period. Shit happens sometimes......

According to her profile, she has started working duos with another WG, Riley   :D

Offline bigrockcandy

I've posted a review my friend of our meeting earlier today......& very enjoyable it was !