Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx sweet angela xxx - NW10  (Read 2095 times)

1 review(s) for xxx sweet angela xxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Paid £60 for half an hour.

The AW profile is a mess and has been going through some name changes over the last few days. The girl in the verification picture is not the girl in the profile photos (a fact readily admitted to by the WG herself) but a positive review for her flatmate Elena was all it really took for me to throw caution to the wind.

Comms by phone with confirmation half an hour beforehand and call on arrival. Alexia/Sasha/Angela was working from a modern flat in a nice housing estate, a fair hike from Willesden Green tube near to the Sports Centre. As it turns out the unphotoshopped profile photos are candid and accurate. Of average height, young and unconventionally pretty, she's incredibly tanned and looks like she just stepped off the beach with small B/C cup breasts.

Her English is good and the conversation was polite but a little brusque in places. We were not clicking so I took up the offer of a massage to start with. I was asked if I wanted lotion and received a soft but decent massage which eventually moved into brief B2B.

The action started off with her kissing my neck and chest and while she does FK, won't seek it out. In any event I didn't push it.

OWO is good and started off with ball sucking, mixing it up with shaft licking and some hand work between her breasts.

Cowgirl was definitely her best position, leans forward and works at it then rears up with some playing with her breasts.

CIM is an extra £10.

I might have caught her at point in the day when she didn't have her game face on - a decent GFE if a little run-of-the-mill.

Offline arkenciel

a bit confusing. her profile states she works in Bristol, nowhere near London at all.

your photo is the same girl as in her profile at the moment, not sure if this is a good lead

doobes

Looks like either she and Elena have moved on or are on holiday.

Her advertised duo partner Alex is still showing in London.

I should have mentioned that like the girls above she is Polish.

doobes

Back in London and the name is back to Alexia.

doobes

Second profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good spot.  :thumbsup: I almost wouldn't have recognised her from those model photos. I would hope that rate is all-inclusive now.

Offline collector

Unfortunately no. I left her place 30 mins ago. I paid 100£ for one hour + CIM 20£ extra.
I'll write a full review tonight.