Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls with short hair  (Read 2632 times)

Offline the lurker

I like them, and I don't know many WGs with short hair. You can't search AW for it, and searching here shows Lily Hart and not much else, most results seem to be Czech or Germany which doesn't help much. If anyone had any links to London incall girls under £150 with short hair then please post. Thanks.

vw

You can't search AW for it
Yes you can ! go to the interviews tab, 12th question down.  Hope it helps

Offline johnbanebridge

Hi, I think these ladies has quite short hair External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only hope it this helps. VW is right you can use his suggestion which is probably the best way but you could also type short hair in the specific section as well when you search.

Offline Wilson85

Emily at Phoenix Club has a #3 back and sides undercut. I'm not sure if she does 121s but it might be worth emailing them.

Offline the lurker

Thanks VW  and others, will get searching

Busty Charlotte is out of my price range, Magic Bianca looks ideal but no in calls   :(
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:55:38 pm by the lurker »

charming_red

You can try Emma Touch, very short hair from the sides.

Shes tall though  :P

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

slow and low

Seeing Mia Monday great owo and if you like petite girls with short hair I would book.

imtheman

Yes, Mia is a gorgeous young lady and her OWO and kissing are fantastic.  Great tasting pussy too :) She comes big style if you take the time with her.  My record is four orgasms for her but sadly only one for me as time was running out :(  She enters female figure competitions so if you get her when she is nearing the end of training she has an incredibly tight physique too :)

slow and low

Yes, Mia is a gorgeous young lady and her OWO and kissing are fantastic.  Great tasting pussy too :) She comes big style if you take the time with her.  My record is four orgasms for her but sadly only one for me as time was running out :(  She enters female figure competitions so if you get her when she is nearing the end of training she has an incredibly tight physique too :)
+ 1 agree re figure she has a great little body and perfect breasts they are never going to sag

Offline the lurker

Thanks again guys. Mia has been on my HL for ages its probably the missing face pic that means I haven't seen her. Helena is bugging me, she didn't get onto my list and I can't remember why not, maybe the pics used to be worse, or her prices were higher. On the hl now anyway.

slow and low

Thanks again guys. Mia has been on my HL for ages its probably the missing face pic that means I haven't seen her. Helena is bugging me, she didn't get onto my list and I can't remember why not, maybe the pics used to be worse, or her prices were higher. On the hl now anyway.
Mia is petite, pretty and her owo is
 superb,  you won't be disappointed.

sir_david

You will NOT be facially disappointed with either.

punther

Here you go:

External Link/Members Only

She has a buzz cut which is the lowest cut I've come across on AW so far

think i'll be paying her a visit soon

Offline Minotaur

+1 for Mia

hot, horny, and funny too

Offline Yankee21

Yep. Helena is lovely.