Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese B2B Recommendations Central London  (Read 2358 times)

Speedy

Hi Guys,

I've got a meeting in London West End and intend to visit a Chinese massage after. Can you recommend who I am certain to get a nice sensual body to body from? in return I will file a review on my return.

Also can you let me know the massage girls who do BB so I can avoid them...ahem ahem ;)

Thx.

Offline Kamaka

Not exactly West End, but not too far, Well Health in Praed Street, Paddington.
Upstairs above a dry cleaners opposite the station.
It does get busy but you won't be disappointed. Usually 2-3 girls (normally Chinese), working.
Linda or Sophia are two I've seen in the past.

CelticWarrior2

Lavender Massage at 78 Shaftesbury Avenue, in the heart of the West End:

External Link/Members Only

Good selection daily all meeting your needs but ask for Cherry if she is working - top girl with fab service.

LL

Lavender Massage at 78 Shaftesbury Avenue, in the heart of the West End:

External Link/Members Only

Good selection daily all meeting your needs but ask for Cherry if she is working - top girl with fab service.
I can vouch for Claire too, but not certain if she does B2B (great body and good ending though so maybe worth a look)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 07:47:22 am by LL »

bristolqwerty

Not exactly West End, but not too far, Well Health in Praed Street, Paddington.
Upstairs above a dry cleaners opposite the station.
It does get busy but you won't be disappointed. Usually 2-3 girls (normally Chinese), working.
Linda or Sophia are two I've seen in the past.

Great, right beside the hotel I use, can you elaborate on extra services available please buddy, HR and a thing more. I was thinking of a single lady or 4 hand massage, quick shower in the hotel and popping right on over after a long  train journey, is it best to book in advance?  :hi:
What's so special about both Linda and Sophia, are they oriental?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 09:51:51 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Kamaka

Well, it's £45 hour on the door. HR I think is £20, but never had just that. A £40 tip gets you a full B2B and maybe RO if things are going well, as they normally did for me in the past. Have had oral there but YMMV as they say.
Haven't been there for about 3 months, but must do again soon.
Linda & Sophia both Chinese. Look very similar. Linda is the eldest, and maybe runs the place. Maybe mid 30s, hard to tell. They look like sisters, but have been told they're not.
Sophia a few years younger. I think both girls work every day, certainly workaholics.
Haven't tried any of the others though.
Certainly best to book as they do get busy!
There is a website if you Google it, don't know the number offhand.
Never had a 4 hand, but pretty sure they will oblige, expect to pay double though.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 12:57:49 am by Kamaka »

CelticWarrior2

Practised what I preach with a return visit to Cherry at Lavender today who looks even sexier than I remembered and brightened up the grey soggy London evening with her winning smile. A real oriental sweetheart with excellent English and manner. Will be returning again very soon.