Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wife!!  (Read 2266 times)

funtime

Any help on how to hide the money to pay for these lovely ladies when I have a wife who keeps check on eveything :angry:

WHBStoke

Depends how the wife keeps an eye on the finances?

My other half and I have separate bank accounts, but pay a set amount into a joint account for bills, mortgage, holidays, etc. We then have our own accounts and money to do with as we please (although I'm not sure it should be as much as I please!). Bearing in mind the difference in incomes, this makes perfect sense!

Does she go through your bank statements? Go to online banking!

Depends as I say, but on the other hand if she is that much on top of you, is it really worth it?  :unknown:

vw

Become a secret magpie, £5 here £3 there and stockpile in the shed you will soon have a nest egg.  Just don't take coins punting change them up before you go.

Happy saving.

Offline mh

£10 or £20 out of every £100 cashpoint visit goes in the punting fund. Sometimes a whole £100 will get diverted to there if there's a promising imminent but expensive meeting but harder to hide.

funtime

Off to cash point for £20 or maybe its £50.
Joint banking!
And we don't have a shed :dash:

vw

Off to cash point for £20 or maybe its £50.
Joint banking!
And we don't have a shed :dash:
Metaphorical shed then, in the lawn lower, somewhere she doesn't go and don't say your pants ! #lol

funtime

Cheers for suggestions. :drinks: off to the pub to plan hiding places, think better with a beer  :lol:

DonTom

Then have a half occasionally, instead of the full pint?  ;)

Offline finn5555

Simple get shot of the wife  :hi:

theGOAT

Its not the wife that's the problem, it's young adult kids.

Daughter just emptied my wallet as she's off to a festival this weekend. Promised to pay me back when she gets paid but heard that one many times before!

Cheers !  :drinks:

funtime

Then have a half occasionally, instead of the full pint?  ;)

Clever! :dance:

Jackhammer88

Same as one other member on here has mentioned. My wife and I have a joint account and pay half our wages in to that to pay for the bills, mortgage, kids etc the rest goes in out own seperate accounts. She doesn't ask questions about mine and I don't about her's. That the way it should be. Helps that we both have decent fairly well paid jobs.

Online s8ds8ck

constant dilemma!
we have only a joint account, and my wife is fastidious in reconciling receipts and bank accounts in Excel - she's a bank manager's daughter!

not really a fine toothcomb, but questions do get asked, so i have to be prepared.
Generally, it's as others have done - tenner here, 20 there, and stockpiled somewhere well hidden. takes a while to build up a sizeable wad.

aerofan5

Cash is the best bet.

I have a WW1 and WW2 hobby/interest and have many books on the subjects, one of which has the centre of the middle pages cut out and an envelope put in there.

Never been found out, but I have the excuse ready - "Emergency funds, just in case the bank/ATM/credit/debit card goes tits up!".

I also keep a note with all passwords in it to make it look genuine.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:21:20 pm by aerofan5 »

Offline Boundless

Depends how the wife keeps an eye on the finances?

My other half and I have separate bank accounts, but pay a set amount into a joint account for bills, mortgage, holidays, etc. We then have our own accounts and money to do with as we please (although I'm not sure it should be as much as I please!). Bearing in mind the difference in incomes, this makes perfect sense!

Does she go through your bank statements? Go to online banking!

Depends as I say, but on the other hand if she is that much on top of you, is it really worth it?  :unknown:

Seems a strange arrangement, in my last job I earned a lot more than my OH but I never considered that.

vinnyadms

Been married nearly 20 years, have always had a central account for bills , then what's mine is mine and what's hers is hers. Simple really.