Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greasegirl - Adultwork  (Read 4735 times)

4 review(s) for Greasegirl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ManInBlack

External Link/Members Only

Saw Greasegirl last week for a 30min incall.

Communications:
With her having no work phone yet everything is through AW so a bit hit and miss, I had sent her a message which was read and not replied to, once I chased this up communications were better.  Arranged a time and day and was given address details in good time.  At this point I was still a bit dubious due to there being no reviews or not being able to speak to her, I normally require reviews and/or to have spoken to the girl before I book.  Asked if I could call her or vice versa, she called me and this calmed my fears as she sounded nice.

On the day I made my way to the address given, when parked up had a quick check of AW to find a message from her cancelling, this was less than 10mins before the booking.  Obviously I was frustrated and annoyed, but she offered up an excuse which I accepted, and if true can understand why she cancelled.  Ever one to give a second chance, I agreed to rearrange for the following day.  The next day I arrived with no further problems.

Venue:
Not particularly discreet, seems to be a fairly quiet street and with the weather there was kids playing in the street, might be ok outside of school holidays.  After a little drive round the block, the street cleared a bit so I parked up and knocked on the door, which was answered promptly.  House was nice and clean and felt secure.

Looks, personality, attitude:
The photo on her profile (and previous ones she's since removed) are accurate.  She answered the door in nice everyday clothing and was wearing nice underwear.  Nice slim and petite body and lovely breasts.  Facially pretty (in my opinion), and overall I'd say she's the nicest looking girl I've seen, again in my opinion.  She does have a number of tattoos, which are well done, but may not be to everyone's taste.  Right down my street though.  She also has a nicely trimmed bush which ticked another box for me, but is rare to see.

She was friendly and apologised for the cancelled booking the previous day.  She did come across slightly nervous and a bit guarded, which I do think affected the performance a bit.

Services:
Covered oral (my preference anyway but I think this may be her policy).  Had quite a good technique, including licking and sucking my balls, which felt good.
Kissing (not full on DFK, but nice enough)
Spanking
Sex - only tried doggy.
Services are limited but were generally good, however lacked a bit of enthusiasm or gusto, as above she came across a bit guarded and feel this contributed to it.  I mentioned this to her in a subsequent message and she seemed to agree, so this is something she can probably improve on.

Would I return?  I plan to, because she is hot, and would like to see if she does improve if was just nerves holding her back.

Looking4fun

Good review, it sounds like she was nervous or not very experienced by the sounds of things

Offline ManInBlack

Good review, it sounds like she was nervous or not very experienced by the sounds of things

Yeah, definitely new to the industry and so a bit green. 

Looking4fun

I tried to see her at the weekend the message was read but no reply, hopefully she'll sort her communication if she wants to make a go of it

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review MiB  :thumbsup:

Sounds like she was a bit nervous having just started out, hopefully she'll improve with time & experience.  With goods looks & more enthusiasm she could do very well,  one to keep an eye on.

Offline swingman83

Booked in to see her tomorrow. Sounds like it's gonna be fun  :cool:

grey402

great review booked in to see her will update  :thumbsup:

Offline Tiger63

great review booked in to see her will update  :thumbsup:
While you are there can you ask her how much a service would  be  for a  Merc :lol:

Offline Randy101

Yep looks like she's put up her prices.  Check out the overnight price!  If she was available for that price you could book BK for 4 nights !!!

Offline Benja73

Just book her for 2 x 15 minute sessions @ £30 each!!!

Offline Mansell

And the prices!!! £80 for 30 min :wackogirl:

Oh dear, looks like she's heading straight for the Armco  :dash:

Offline Highlander

Just book her for 2 x 15 minute sessions @ £30 each!!!

Now whacked the 15 min rate up as well. Was thinking of seeing her when prices were reasonable but not now  :wackogirl:

Cornish sub

In her FAQs: Q - How long is your maximum incall or outcall? A - 2 hours. Yet in her price list she gives rates for 3 hours, 4 hours and overnight, the latter being charged at a ridiculous rate.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline AnthG

Overnight £2500

If I had to describe myself in 3 words.... QUIRKY, FIESTY and FUNNY

She has forgot greedy from there! And she has spelt Feisty wrong.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Tiger63

She`s a mechanic......maybe she meant Fiesta :lol: :lol:

Greasegirl

I have changed my name from Grease Girl

Offline AnthG

I love the way she has now dropped her prices down to £2000 for an overnight...Like that is a sensible price  :wacko:

Sensible price for an overnight is £500. Remember you are sleeping for at least 6hrs of it. :)

Looking4fun

Pricing overall is a bit different 60 for 30 minutes 140 for an hour

Offline AnthG

Pricing overall is a bit different 60 for 30 minutes 140 for an hour

So what is stopping someone saying I will take two half an hours in a row please for £120?

themademan2

I predict a dusty phone....
+1. She already dropped her prices. She really hasn't got a fucking clue, that baffles me as well as she obviously in touch with what we post and other posts about charges as well :dancegirl:

Offline Mansell

+1. She already dropped her prices. She really hasn't got a fucking clue, that baffles me as well as she obviously in touch with what we post and other posts about charges as well :dancegirl:

Yep your so right.  All she needs to do is look at Amour or Diamonds prices and use them to start with. There are still top girls at these prices.

Offline Durham-lad

The revised hourly rate for a new girl is a bit steep not a chance I'd pay that with a new girl

Offline Hordak3000

To be fair, she has literally just started in the WG industry so she probably needs a while to find her feet. At least she realised her prices were too high and lowered them accordingly.

Rod trotter

Sounds a pile of shite tbh, not at those rates for me

Ollie

I'd booked in for tomorrow and she's disappeared!
I'm gutted as I think she sounded wonderful!

Offline maxxblue

I'd booked in for tomorrow and she's disappeared!
I'm gutted as I think she sounded wonderful!

Have you contacted her about the booking, as just because her profile is down doesn't mean she won't take bookings, or at least honour bookings already made?

Ollie

Have you contacted her about the booking, as just because her profile is down doesn't mean she won't take bookings, or at least honour bookings already made?

Didn't get a contact number, just a postcode via AW.
Was a confirmed booking on AW too, so I'm very disappointed not to have had and cancellation info or anything.

Offline Tiger63

Shame like because she is a good looking girl with a good looking body....just needed to do a bit research on prices and she might have been a decent WG.

Offline Tiger63

think she pissed off too many people on here to make a decent living.
Strange one :unknown:

Greasegirl

Yes, details in this not so positive review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65998.0

I tried my best to rearrange but we were both always busy.

Looking4fun

You never tried to re-arrange either appointment, you didn't even have the manners to make contact  or apologise the second time

themademan2

Can smell the shit from here  :vomit: