Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: charlene10 in Manchester ish  (Read 1283 times)

12 review(s) for Charlenes Therapy (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Experiencingly slipping out of my milfy hotlist comes this lass. She's been in my milfs hotlist for some time and is reviewed by others on here. After a few behind the scenes discussions with fellow north west podging teamsters I thought, yes, it's time to see her and satisfy my on going milfy taste buds.

Comms... email exchange and a phone call to arrange my days and times. She has a friendly phone manner and talks in a relaxed friendly manner which made me comfortable that a good time was to be had. Postcode and instructions passed on well in advance. I called when parked and was invited in straight away.

Venue... nice clean gaff on a side street. Plenty of out eye shot parking if required. I'd punt there any time of day as the area looks ok. Anybody who has seen her will know the comedy value of the street name.

Looks... Yes, the pictures are of her. They're not shopped and recent enough. She's a tidy, slim milf with a nice average pair of tits. She were clean and dressed as requested. I would say her age is more or less accurate. You could call her her a tidy milf or a fit gilf. I were happy with her looks when I first clapped eyes on her.

The action... I'm taken up to her clean bedroom and sort the brass out and we're straight onto nice deep snogs as my hands roam around her body gradually removing all her clothes down to her birthday suit. Onto the bed we go, more snogs and I slip a couple of fingers into her already wet pussy, she is tight on two fingers and feels quite good. I work my way down her body having a good suck and chew on my way to her bald wet pussy. She tastes clean and fresh as I do my oral gig with a couple of fingers inside, she is making all the right noises (not too loud and not a dead fish impersonation neither).

I slide back up for more snogs and she puts me in my back and gives me a very nice bare blow job, she sucks with enthusiasm which has me stood to attention proudly ha ha.
Podging time now, on with best mates coat and we're at it mish, very good, her pussy feels very tight on my average pecker, mish is passionate with tons of snogs and hands all over each other.
From mish we go to cg, she's got a very good technique with grinding mixed with squatting, all this is fucking my brains out. That tight pussy is like the death grip in wanking and has a predictable effect of making me pop into my bag, I tried to fight it but today it wouldn't take no for an answer and whoosh, bag filled.
Had a decent natter and good laugh about this and that. Cleaned up, I'm on way with a smile on my face, drained  and ready for the rest of the day.

To sum up... this lass has a parlour background and can run a punt quite well, maybe a little too quick for some but I were on a shorter booking anyway. I'd say all her likes are available on request without being classed as extras. She will give you a decent seeing to at the right money with a smile and a bit of banter too. There is no clock watching though and I didn't feel rushed at any time

Would I return... there is no reason not to, if I'm in the area and fancying a fruity milf then why not. I can't say she'd go on the regular returns list but she's definitely worth a look.

Would I recommend... Yes, only for the milf lovers though. You can't knock a good time at the right money with a lass with honest pictures.

Offline threechilliman

I had to have a look on google maps to remind myself. Made me laugh.

tcm

Offline con-a-ser

I saw her a good few years back when she was at Bunties & she did give a good service
just a litttle older than I would have went for back then

Offline bigmc

I liked her and received a very good service,  would happily recommend her

Offline MrMog

No idea why but she asked me where I was when I phoned her a year or so back and I told her I was stopping in a hotel in Worsley, she then started going on about her son living there and me being too close. She was umming and arring over the meet and so I just told her not to bother if it was a problem and left it at that. I actually live miles away and only work up there from time to time. I tried to explain but she was still going on about her son finding out and how I may know him.

Shame really as she looks pretty hot in that pvc get up and I like banging lasses like her.

Other than that she sounded lovely on the phone and was really nice to chat too at first. She only changed her tone when I told her where I was based.

I sent her another message a few weeks back to see if she had changed her tune but she never got back to me so I assume I am blacklisted.

Offline bigmc

If memory serves I just rang her on the day and went round. Why not give her a bell and if she asks,  tell her you live somewhere else   :D

Offline johnRovers82

I wanted to see her a while ago but I'm under 40 :( I best check back on her in 7 years time :) She looks hot....

Offline MrMog

I did try to explain that I was not a local on the phone but she for some daft reason kept harping on about her son living in the area and the possibility I went in the same pubs she does? After 5 minutes of trying to explain I only work in the area I was getting nowhere so in the end I just thought fuck the melodrama and I went and banged the crap out of Delilah for an hour as she was not far away and had a spare slot so to speak.

Such a shame though as she does look good for her age and I like the skinny blonde types like her.

foreverandever

Fancied seeing her for a while. Will get round to it as long as I don't have to do a TCM style review. As great as the reports are my brain and fingers don't always correlate. :wacko: