Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthiest punting experiences and I am not talking bout fishy fannies  (Read 3972 times)

Offline MancSean

Unfortunately I am sworn to secrecy on my most dirty punt memory but I do have another couple that get me thinking what a great pastime punting is
Firstly it's got to be ass to mouth with Rebecca More. Just the thought of her saying whilst I was pumping her brown eye please can I taste my arse juice gives me an instant stiffy.
Followed by squirting lots of thick whipped cream up Ameera's arse and watching her fart it out just amazing
You guys got any special memories?

Offline Turtle Z

Followed by squirting lots of thick whipped cream up Ameera's arse and watching her fart it out just amazing
You guys got any special memories?

A very special memory indeed, I  found it quite touching.

Dave2014

. . . pumping her brown eye please can I taste my arse juice . . . squirting lots of thick whipped cream up Ameera's arse and watching her fart it out just amazing. You guys got any special memories?

Beautiful and emotional memories to last a lifetime. So special. So moving. So touching. I think I'm about to cry . . .

Offline arthur

Tis like poetry to my ears, I believe there is a similar scene in one of shakespeares great plays

Offline threechilliman

+1 on the Rebecca More front - I think it's the way she says it that makes it pure filth.Straight out of her arse and into he rmouth - fucking filthy!!

For me drinking a glass of piss fresh from Hot&HornyHannah82 then getting in the bath and pissing in her mouth which we then followed by her DT'ing me and spitting the resultant mess in my mouth. Then there was fucking the BF of one WG up the arse as he licked her pussy, I also had the husband of one WG cum all over my chest - to my regret I backed out of CIM at the critical moment. Still, I suppose that's one bucket list item I still have to look forward to.

If I think of anything else, I will let you know!

:hi:

tcm

Type_O_Negative

Some here do need to see a doctor.

Offline claretandblue

Haha,who could you possibly be referring to...

Offline azrael

+1
i can just imagine one of the lads on here saying the loved eating steaming hot poo off the floor  whilst being pegged by the working girl  :vomit:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have not yet experienced my filthiest punting experiences so I put them into my bucket list just now: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52924.0

I have done parties, FFM, ATM bareback to CIM (last week), and more: read my reviews.

unclesweetheart

Watersports. First session, girl says she wants me to piss on her so we go to the bath but I can't. Crossing a line? Or because, as she said, I was too hard, maybe. Second session she wants me to piss all over her face while we're in bed. And - being a gentleman - I oblige. It's very hot, especially as she is an adorable, beautiful, sensitive and intelligent young woman who's just into very hard, degrading sex. Sometimes.

Third time was with the phenomenon which was and is Little Katie (see review) and that was again with a very beautiful, bright, warm young woman who's just... (see above).

Never thought I was into puking till Lindsey voided her cider over my cock which was ramming down her throat at the time. Can see the appeal now. (Always liked a lot of gagging, to be fair.)

I love the filthy stuff: but is has to be with someone demonstrably sane and grounded and interspersed with fluffyasfuck gfeness too. It's the contrast between the two that works for me. I think I'd find a girl who was only into filth not nearly so much of a turn on.

Offline MancSean

Some other good highlights
Anal hook on girl  whilst fucking her then licking the hook.

Girl fingering her arse then licking it. Me fingering sane arse then licking my finger. Same but her licking my finger

Roman shower was actually very funny

Lily Hart spitting in my mouth and blowing me very dirty

johnnyboy61

Girl fingering her arse then licking it. Me fingering sane arse then licking my finger. Same but her licking my finger
This got me thinking in an "anal" (yes, pun intended) sort of way that surely you missed one out!  Her fingering her arse and then you licking her finger.  You'll have to go back to complete the set of combinations of arses and fingers. 

Oh no hang on, you forgot your arse!  So: girl sticks finger in your arse then she licks it, girls sticks finger.........oh fuck it! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself whoever's arse, finger and mouth was involved.   :wackogirl:

DG

Making my regular sub girl vomit with deepthroat. Never meant to as she has deepthroated me before, and she takes it very deep. But this particular day her gag reflex wasn't great, but she wouldn't back off, taking me all the way until she threw up. Yes she cleaned it up off the floor  :yahoo:

LL

This thread is too much for my vanilla eyes and ears! :D

Offline winkywanky

...squirting lots of thick whipped cream up Ameera's arse and watching her fart it out just amazing.

The question must be asked...did you eat the cream?

DaPizzle

This thread is too much for my vanilla eyes and ears! :D

+1

My filthiest Punting experience is reading this thread

I need a shower

Offline winkywanky

As for my sorry self...on a booking with MissKDD I got her to piss in my mouth in the shower (she'd kindly hydrated specifically).

I adore rimming both ways, and so does she of course. But I went the extra mile with her by finger-fucking her arse and then letting her watch me suck on the finger.

What can I say, she brings out the best in me (and many others).

Offline winkywanky

+1

My filthiest Punting experience is reading this thread

I need a golden shower

Hope you don't mind me correcting that for you  ;).

DaPizzle

Hope you don't mind me correcting that for you  ;).

That's when it rains whilst the sun is out, right?

I take Vanilla to a whole new level

Offline The Beano

Was just a brief moment, but one that sticks in my mind. Was alternating pussy to ass fucking with a certain girl. Pulled out and noticed what looked like blood on the condom. Now earlier in the punt I had been writing on her in bright red lipstick, and by now the stuff was everywhere. To be on the safe side she decided to check herself by putting fingers up her ass and pussy, pulled them out, inspected them, then almost as an afterthought put them in her mouth and sucked. She turned to me and declared "all normal, will you fuck my arse again please"
TB

Offline winkywanky

I take Vanilla to a whole new level

...I think you know more than you're letting on... :D

vw

I put Vanilla pods in my Jap eye taking pain to a whole new level,
Wow that's brave a bit to extreme for me. #lol

DaPizzle

Wow that's brave a bit to extreme for me. #lol

Wasn't going to post again on this thread as i'm adding nothing of value to the OP, but still, that deserves a:-  :thumbsup:  :lol:

Touché sir!

Offline threechilliman

I can see I'm going to have to up my game here. Perhaps time to start thinking about another visit to Hannah..... :D

tcm

Offline MancSean

The question must be asked...did you eat the cream?
No but I would of I got the opportunity again one for the bucket list I think

Offline MancSean

This got me thinking in an "anal" (yes, pun intended) sort of way that surely you missed one out!  Her fingering her arse and then you licking her finger.  You'll have to go back to complete the set of combinations of arses and fingers. 

Oh no hang on, you forgot your arse!  So: girl sticks finger in your arse then she licks it, girls sticks finger.........oh fuck it! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself whoever's arse, finger and mouth was involved.   :wackogirl:
Fuck pal that made me spit my drink out laughed so hard. No fingers went I'm my arse don't mind a tongue or nipple but nowt else just not able to do that I am afraid

Offline MancSean

I can see I'm going to have to up my game here. Perhaps time to start thinking about another visit to Hannah..... :D

tcm
Your probably one of the filthiest guys on here and that's a compliment you take dirty to the next level.  Hats off to you mate

Offline Boundless

+1 on the Rebecca More front - I think it's the way she says it that makes it pure filth.Straight out of her arse and into he rmouth - fucking filthy!!

For me drinking a glass of piss fresh from Hot&HornyHannah82 then getting in the bath and pissing in her mouth which we then followed by her DT'ing me and spitting the resultant mess in my mouth. Then there was fucking the BF of one WG up the arse as he licked her pussy, I also had the husband of one WG cum all over my chest - to my regret I backed out of CIM at the critical moment. Still, I suppose that's one bucket list item I still have to look forward to.

If I think of anything else, I will let you know!

:hi:

tcm

I too regret not receiving CIM during a recent MMF session but he came inside her so I licked her cream pie before snowballing it back to her.
 :D :D

Offline MancSean

One last one of mine was first time I had a full dom session with a girl in Slough. She met me at the door naked collar and lead. Led her round like a dog made her drink from a bowl. Then got her on a st Andrews criss and gave her a good spanking caning and flogging.  Came in the now empty bowl and the dirty bird actually licked it up. Shane she left a few months later but real filth

Oldbutnew

Wow, I'm nowhere near as experienced as most of you and fairly new to all this. I did some punting back in the 80s calling from cards in phone boxes in Paddington (who remembers those days). Best session I had was a long session with coke and a really hot girl. Trouble was I couldn't get it up after a couple of lines and it was great but frustrating. So spent ages rimming and kissing (my greatest loves). Would love to do that again. Any counters to a limp coke cock that our more experienced friends can advise on? 

Offline Markus

I need to wear a condom just to read this thread  :D  :D

This year the uni student I nailed I was ploughing away missionary and she put her hand around my neck, looked in to my eyes and said 'I want you to cum on my tits and il lick it off'.

It may not have been anywhere near as filthy as some of the posts on here but the fact that it was said by a normal girl means it would take some extraordinary punt for it to be beaten. 

Dick4snowqueens

+1
It's gone past filth to degradation

Justanotheruser

+1
It's gone past filth to degradation

What's wrong with that if both parties are willing and into it?