Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linzi Dawn Glasgow Tour  (Read 1818 times)

Firebird

This big milf is coming on tour to Glasgow for one day, seems to have positive feedback from one or two people on the English sections of UKP, was wondering if anyone up here had seen her?

External Link/Members Only

She looks pretty sexy but obviously those pics have been photoshopped, claims to be 42, but for all we know could be closer to 52.

Any info would be appreciated lads  :hi:

Offline mr small

Think she is early to  mid 40's, as she has always been a few years younger than me  :drinks:

But also think her tits are a bit of a mess from operations,  :vomit:

She was on babestation or some such a few years ago, so maybe check youtube for that for more up to date non photoshopped images of her

:drinks:

Offline David1970

Is this Lynsay Dawn Mckenzie?
She has been about for ages, got my intrest.
Will be intrested in the first review here.

DG

Is this Lynsay Dawn Mckenzie?
She has been about for ages, got my intrest.
Will be intrested in the first review here.

I was about to ask the same question. LDM had a hideous boob job a few years back; don't know why cos her tits were amazing.

Firebird

Lads it's not Linsey Dawn McKenzie, its a different, slightly older and more curvier girl.

THIS, is Linsey Dawn McKenzie...

Although having said that a think a would rather shag this Linsey than the one I originally posted about, she looks like a big ride!!!!  :P

DG

Lads it's not Linsey Dawn McKenzie, its a different, slightly older and more curvier girl.

THIS, is Linsey Dawn McKenzie...

Although having said that a think a would rather shag this Linsey than the one I originally posted about, she looks like a big ride!!!!  :P

Like I said, what's with those tits?  :vomit:

JazzMan

Looks like it maybe another freak show.

Firebird

The Lyndsey I originally posted looks quite hot, there's a few more pics on her Twitter page and judging by them a would pay to shag her, at the end of the day its slim pickings in Glasgow at the moment so anything that looks even slightly pumpable is worthy of a punt lol. Within reason of course.