Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyBeth72  (Read 1267 times)

1 review(s) for curvybeth72 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Giant4

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was lucky enough to have met this indie WG at the weekend.

30 mins
£60.00

Coms were good from the outset. She requested a face pic before she would meet, as she'll only meet if you pass her 'looks' test. Once I'd passed that stage and made the booking it was game on and she proceeded to send me naughty txts and pics until I arrived on her door step (I nearly crashed the car driving to the venue)!!

The location was fine, clean and no twitching curtains. She works just out of the centre of Harroagate in a discrete flat at the end of a street, parking was fine and safe also.

When I arrived she opened the door (hidden behind), I walked through and was met by a real good looking women with a nice curvy body (including amazing tits). Age wise I was suprised, she looked about 35 and her personality was very down to earth, definately a MILF type experience without the feeling like you're about to shag a diner lady - she's got no stretch marks or imperfections!

She led me upstairs in some skimpy black underwear, then she turned and started DFK...actually, it was almost a pounce! I was there for a quick meet and was wary that her pictures showed her doing bareback, so I just requested some covered play time.

I watched her play with her dildo for a few minutes, 'cock in hand', then climbed onto the bed to perv a bit closer. Whilst sucking on her tits I managed to finger fuck her to a gushing orgasm....after some more play I asked her to suck my balls whilst I wanked over her face. Well, she loved it, I could of literally parted my arse cheeks and sat on her face for a rimming, I bet she's filthy when you her really going, I was just conscious of the bareback pics the whole time.

After a few minutes of her dildoing herself and sucking my balls I came like a race horse covering her face ......and again, she loved it, moaning and fingering her pussy at the same time! She even asked me to take a picture with her phone!

After cleaning off I declined a cuppa and made my exit.

Pros - she eats men alive :-D
Cons - bareback pics & animals in the flat (although it didn't bother me)

7.5/10 - I'd go back .....and I NEVER go back!

Only 1 thing made my mind tick after the meet. As I left the flat I noticed a pair of mens work boots by the front door...her BF might reside in a neighbouring flat whilst she works...but thats just a guess. She struck me as a strong indie kinda women....the boots may have even been hers. Just a thought.

Offline sheffielder

Pass her looks test? Rofl....

Offline anonyorks

Looks test?.  :dash:

I'd be concerned about discretion. I'm hoping you are single?

Offline stevedave

Any WG that asks for a photo of me can jog on, it's hard enough to get a reasonable photo of them, and we are the ones who are shelling all the cash out!

Offline Giant4

I know, I was crazy to even consider it but the brain in my trousers took over...

Don't think I'd take the risk again!