Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'll-judged WGs names  (Read 848 times)

johnnyboy61

I wonder if anyone had come across WGs names where they make sense for the non-native speaker, but are probably a little ill-judged.  A certain "Selly Pussy" has been cropping up on a local search recently. Yes, I suppose it is a very down to earth and accurate description of what she does all day, but am I the only one who mentally inserts an M after the S in Selly? Not a brilliant marketing ploy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she also missed a few years off her age as well as letters from her name.

Anybody seen any others out there?

Offline threechilliman

Yeah, but you could also read it as 'sell my pussy'.

tcm

Offline MancSean

I wonder if anyone had come across WGs names where they make sense for the non-native speaker, but are probably a little ill-judged.  A certain "Selly Pussy" has been cropping up on a local search recently. Yes, I suppose it is a very down to earth and accurate description of what she does all day, but am I the only one who mentally inserts an M after the S in Selly? Not a brilliant marketing ploy.

Looks like she also missed a few years off her age as well as letters from her name.

Anybody seen any others out there?
Didn't check her services but she funny enough looks filthy plus not Romanian although I find Hungarians a bit hit and miss

Offline fenderswoop

Can't remember exactly the name but a while back there was a girl in the west midlands whose name was "Stupid Jenny" or something like that.

Offline Steely Dan

The strangest on my hotlist is Miss Selfish
Why would I want a selfish prossie? (But she is still on my hotlist!)

johnnyboy61

Just logged on to AW to do my local saved search and look for another name that I vaguely remember and top of the search was this mouthful:
SZATYYONAAUGHTYX-  (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only )

Trips off the tongue easily don't you think? Perhaps it is the sound she makes when deepthroating?

Found the one that I was looking for. Strikes me as odd that anyone with "Fuck" in their name could also think that they were "Classy":
Erika ClassyFuck   (using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)
I like the way she tells us how she practises safe sex and then says "I love a hot load of spunk shot over my pussy or on my ass..."