Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Tulisa  (Read 2927 times)

Offline Mj87

Anybody remember her? Haven't seen her for about a year but she used to model herself on tulisa. Lived in Manchester, about 21. Literally did anything, swallow, anal - she was quite fit. Had a kid with some Asian guy and haven't heard from her since.

Think her real name was [Name removed by admin].

yorkshire123

Street skank, independent or parlour girl?

Offline Mj87

Independent. Did in calls at that mess of a hotel down near the aflecks palace usually. Did out calls too

yorkshire123

The reason I asked is there was a girl who worked at diamond dollz who I believe advertised under that name, or at least a variation of it.
Anyway even if it was her I don't have a clue where she is now, sorry.

VOLPONE

I remember her well.
She also did the odd shift at Infinity.
I noticed she reappeared on their rota a few months back for a couple of shifts then vanished again.

Offline Mj87

I'll have to keep my eyes out. The girl was filth but in a good way haha

Offline unplayable

Anybody remember her? Haven't seen her for about a year but she used to model herself on tulisa. Lived in Manchester, about 21. Literally did anything, swallow, anal - she was quite fit. Had a kid with some Asian guy and haven't heard from her since.

shes back now - whats she like?  profile seems HOT, in fact perfect....seems real filthy!!! will post link

Offline unplayable

VOLPONE

I saw her years ago as mentioned earlier in this thread.
She was a mucky girl who was up for anal and swallowing which was what I booked her for.
She's very tall with long dark hair and a big firm arse. Well it was nice and firm when I saw her but that was years ago so hopefully no deterioration on that score !

The best way I can think of describing her is to say she was a taller, younger,prettier,meatier and quieter :D version of Kinkster.
Hope this helps.

Offline unplayable

I saw her years ago as mentioned earlier in this thread.
She was a mucky girl who was up for anal and swallowing which was what I booked her for.
She's very tall with long dark hair and a big firm arse. Well it was nice and firm when I saw her but that was years ago so hopefully no deterioration on that score !

The best way I can think of describing her is to say she was a taller, younger,prettier,meatier and quieter :D version of Kinkster.
Hope this helps.

mucky good or mucky bad? haha

VOLPONE

mucky good or mucky bad? haha

haha use your imagination !

btw, she wasn't advertising threesomes with her b/f in those days though I do recall being offered a threesome with her sister which I never pursued. I see that's still mentioned on her aw profile.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 10:51:18 pm by VOLPONE »

Offline rovingman

Do you mean  this  girl ?

External Link/Members Only 

VOLPONE

Do you mean  this  girl ?

External Link/Members Only

Yes.The link you have just posted is on this thread 4 posts above yours.

Offline rovingman

Lol.... Note to self....read all of thread  first !

Offline BEGGSY69

I had a three some with her sister a couple of weeks ago. Apologies for not posting a report.

The venue was in East Manchester I think. Nothing particularly wrong with the street. Back to back terraced houses etc. but the house itself was at best described as untidy. There was a hamster cage on the floor in the living room clothes everywhere and I'd hate to think the last time they bothered to wash the sheets in the punting room.

Both girls were dresses in black underwear. Tulisa is certainly tall. She was wearing too much make up imho. Overly made up lips and eye makeup. Nice big pair of tits, round arse and a bit 'gunt' (as a female friend of mine describes a gut that merges with a cunt). That's a little OTT. Her belly did hand down from the basque she was wearing when she was on all fours and it wasn't pretty.

Her sister on the other hand was petite, wore less make up and was tight all over.

They ttook it in turns to suck me off, then one sucked me off and the other sat on my face. Fucked in several positions. Was interrupted briefly when the Asian BF appeared. That was a bit of a passion killer.

I'd see the sister again no probs. With Tulisa the service was good but she's too big for me. Never fuck someone thats heavier than you is my motto. hahah

Treehouse

I had a three some with her sister a couple of weeks ago. Apologies for not posting a report.

The venue was in East Manchester I think. Nothing particularly wrong with the street. Back to back terraced houses etc. but the house itself was at best described as untidy. There was a hamster cage on the floor in the living room clothes everywhere and I'd hate to think the last time they bothered to wash the sheets in the punting room.

Both girls were dresses in black underwear. Tulisa is certainly tall. She was wearing too much make up imho. Overly made up lips and eye makeup. Nice big pair of tits, round arse and a bit 'gunt' (as a female friend of mine describes a gut that merges with a cunt). That's a little OTT. Her belly did hand down from the basque she was wearing when she was on all fours and it wasn't pretty.

Her sister on the other hand was petite, wore less make up and was tight all over.

They ttook it in turns to suck me off, then one sucked me off and the other sat on my face. Fucked in several positions. Was interrupted briefly when the Asian BF appeared. That was a bit of a passion killer.

I'd see the sister again no probs. With Tulisa the service was good but she's too big for me. Never fuck someone thats heavier than you is my motto. hahah

What was the cost?

Offline Robert44

I've been with the sister quite a few times and she's a little firecracker and I was thinking about going for the two sisters. Now, not so sure as large bellies just don't turn me on, even though the price was right. BF wondering about wouldn't bother me in the slightest, he could make the tea.

Offline Dickled

I've been with the sister quite a few times and she's a little firecracker and I was thinking about going for the two sisters. Now, not so sure as large bellies just don't turn me on, even though the price was right. BF wondering about wouldn't bother me in the slightest, he could make the tea.
Not interested in the bloke joining in, but interested in having a 2 girl.
I've waded through the website but can't see the cost.
Anybody know please?

Offline BEGGSY69

What was the cost?
£100 for 30 mins
Aside from the one of the WG's gut and the general cleanliness considered it good value for money as the actual service was spot on
 :thumbsup:

Offline BEGGSY69

Hi Barrowboy. Is the sister on AW? If so would you pls post a link.
If not where does she work and under what name?

Offline SalfordSam

Are they really sisters or just AW "sisters" ??

Offline BEGGSY69

I actually think they are sisters. No interaction whatsoever. But after I came they chatted about their nan, coke, the Asian BF and everything in between as if I wasn't their. Real names the lot.......yeah I think they are sisters

Interestingly the fitter, slimmer sister is supposedly only availble on Friday's as a 3 sum with Tulisa so maybe she's sacked of GFE?

Offline Dreamweaver1

Not for me.

Face liked a smacked arse!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Just shows how opinions differ, wouldn't prefer her to Kinkster.