Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone tried this.. gumtree ad linked..  (Read 3087 times)

Offline mart802

External Link/Members Only

Apologies if it's a massive link.
But anyone??
It's in Burngreave so I'm sceptical..
But cheap... and could be interesting. ..
Apparently 2 croatian ladies... well that's what they said..

Offline NIK

Apologies if it's a massive link.
But anyone??
It's in Burngreave so I'm sceptical..
But cheap... and could be interesting. ..
Apparently 2 croatian ladies... well that's what they said..

Quite right.

Burngreave is one of Sheffield's many shite holes. Keep your head down if you are white.   :cool:

Offline xwanker

I'm too much of a coward, but that phone number (07901150740) has an interesting variety if you google it.

it comes up with a set of adverts External Link/Members Only by Loren Hansen (very swedish  :) ) on Vivastreet

Swedish massage from Swedish girls External Link/Members Only

and then several copies of the Gumtree ad on different advertising sites:

I always google the phone number, you never know what you might find.

Who will TOFTT?

Offline Tricks

Burngreave is not a nice place, so if anyone does TOFTT go in with your eyes open.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Burngreave is not a nice place, so if anyone does TOFTT go in with your eyes open.
And needless to say go in daylight. If you named the top 5 worst South Yorkshire areas as a vox pop to Yorkshire residents Burngreave is no doubt up there. I think the girls are more likely to be Czech than swedish or as the OP mentioned Croatian.

Offline NIK

And needless to say go in daylight. If you named the top 5 worst South Yorkshire areas as a vox pop to Yorkshire residents Burngreave is no doubt up there. I think the girls are more likely to be Czech than swedish or as the OP mentioned Croatian.

I did use to go to a short lived parlour called Flickers there.

Offline Tricks

I did use to go to a short lived parlour called Flickers there.

New one on me!

When was that?

Offline NIK

New one on me!

When was that?

Oh back in the nineties. Didn't last long. Went about four times in 1995.

Offline The_Scarecrow

There was also Churchill's above the barber's of the same name.. it was run by the couple who went on to start La Chambre swingers club.

Offline Tricks

These establishments must have appeared in one of my many periods of abstinence.

Offline sheffpunter1

I went a couple of months ago, they take late appointments which is an advantage over the Chinese places, yes its burngreave but I found it OK and parked right outside. The 2 girls appeared Swedish from their accents, I went for the 4 hands and he was a tenner on top. Nice sensual soft massage in a very clean apartment, I'd go again.

Offline sheffpunter1

hr, not he. Bloody autocorrect

Offline sheffielder

How did they look facialy and body wise?

Offline mart802

Thought  I'd finally take a look.
Short notice so I could only manage 30 min and only had two hand as this was purely reach purposes.. lol.
Enquired by text.  Prompt reply. Got me straight in.
On street parking.
Clean accommodation. .
Very clean room. Proper massage table.
Warm oils. Soothing music. Very good hands. Great experience.
Offered me a drink. Shower.
Didn't get offered any extras as such. But I'm thinking she knew my time was limited.
Hungarian lady.. but great English. . And  quite liked the accent. Shevwaa only small.  Probably a size 12. Not had looking by any means.
Would certainly go back.  Going to give her the 30min or so notice for a 4 hand soon.

Headmaster

:rolleyes:

I am going to give it a punt tomorrow....Loren is also advertising on Gumtree at the moment using a different phone number, though prices and photos are the same as Alice uses. I shall report back (hopefully!!)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 05:05:46 pm by Headmaster »

Offline stewthescrew

Visited there in august had 4 hand massage £30 for 1hr great value best massage I have had it had me thinking which girl had the best touch I did not get offered anything else. I have since made apts for 2 hand massage only to receive text message cancelling can't do time I booked for they offer new time after 10pm.