Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u - Incall Bayswater  (Read 2249 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

john_n

External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only

Comms : Contacted her via email. She replied promptly and booking sent in via AW

Amount paid : £360 for 3hrs

Venue : Her new flat in Bayswater

Scenario : 

Was happy to hear that Adele was back and got her booked as soon as I saw that she was back in London. In my book Adele was always the gold standard regarding GFE, so was really looking forward to meeting her again.

She let me into her apartment and in usual Adele style she was kissing and hugging as soon as I was inside. We then went downstairs to her bedroom, so that the fun could start. She really likes to take it slow and do a bit of kissing and cuddling before she slowly starts to remove your clothes. Adele then started kissing me all over my body and soon after started sucking my cock. This went on for a while before she said she wanted her pussy to be licked. That's an invitation I couldn't say no to and went down on her. Did RO on her for some time and eventually added a couple of fingers into her pussy. Was of course a total pleasure and Adele was getting very wet.

Time for some fucking as she got on top of me and started riding me. We kept on fucking and after a while changed to missionary. In the end I just couldn't hold it back anymore and shot my load into Adele's mouth. She then let it dribble down on her breats.

During recovery we had a chat about what we both had been up to since last time. Didn't take long before she had me rock hard again, so she said she would go get something. Adele came back with a doxy and said it was her favourite toy. Plugged it in and started using it on herself. It was clear that she was really enjoying it. She invited me to finger her and she was soaking wet. Back to fucking again and she was now riding me while using the doxy on her clit. We kept on switching positions from missionary, cowgirl and doggie. It went on for a very long time and it just felt fantastic slamming against her great ass in doggie. Wanted to cum for her one more time, but it just wouldn't happen. I was dripping wet from all the hard, but pleasureable work. Told Adele to not worry as it's not her fault and I had already seen Michelle Independent earlier in the day, so that was the reason for not popping again.

Had a nice chat again at the end and I had a shower before I left. Do not do the same mistake as me and go out the wrong door when back on ground level. I got locked out in a closed park. Luckily Adele answered her phone after a few mins and came down to lock me in and get me out the right door :)

Just to sum it all up. It's the same great Adele that almost all of us just loved seeing. It was like meeting your very horny GF and you hadn't seen each other in months. She has definitely not lost her touch, so I can highly recommend seeing her again. You woun't be disappointed.

Offline PLeisure

Cheers for the review, john_n

Did you sense much change since her previous time in London? Physically, I mean.
password02 mentioned her body had changed from sz6/8 to 8/10, for example.

I'm curious, but mostly it's her sweet nature and the sense of connection that many here have remarked on that appeals the most.
Her humility at the end of the Woodsman video says it all for me.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:07:42 pm by PLeisure »

john_n

I sadly only had the pleasure to meet her once before she left, so I woun't be the best judge on that. Password saw her a "few" times, so he understandably will have a better recollection of her body before and after.

I know you said it yourself, but size 6/8 or 8/10 she is a great girl.

Sheerharvestry

Cheers for the review, john_n

Did you sense much change since her previous time in London? Physically, I mean.
password02 mentioned her body had changed from sz6/8 to 8/10, for example.

I'm curious, but mostly it's her sweet nature and the sense of connection that many here have remarked on that appeals the most.
Her humility at the end of the Woodsman video says it all for me.

Woodsman video? Colour me interested, take it this is one of these videos from awhile ago? Take it if I google "woodsman" and "adele" I'll find it, unless she used a different name?

password02

In answer to your question - Previously she was a size 6/8 when she was in London 2014 - last 6/7 months while in Germany she is IMO 8/10.

She looks a lot better and her tits are so good that I spent 20/30 mins just playing and sucking on those nipples. Great body and her DFK is a mix of light and deep kissing, tongue action is superb and her oral skills are just as good if not better =

Really better then before - had a few new positions and also her BJ and toy play are so much better.

As John N says  ''Its just like going back to an old girl friend''

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent, glad you had a good time John.

Michelle and Adele in one day! That must be GFE heaven  :rolleyes: You greedy swine  :lol:   

Hornydevil247

Great review John.

Got to see Adele on Saturday with Elle (review to follow soon)

Those boobs are even better and she looks great.

PS You are not the only one to go out the wrong door on the way out  :scare:

HD