Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila Beuty touring Bristol  (Read 634 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been around for over a year and only a few fucking AW reviews and none on UKP.  Not even a big PG so maybe not a scammer.   :unknown:

Seemingly been to Bristol before?  Anyone seen her?  :unknown: :unknown:

vw

Bid older than many choose, love the cat suit though.

Offline Roth

Bid older than many choose, love the cat suit though.

True but 34 in prossie years (so that will be nearly 40 then) is ok for me.  :lol: :lol:

Offline PaintBrush

Any chick who puts Bedminster on her Town is tops in my book.

A little,to butch for me, but at £80 ph I would defiantly be interested in someone's feedback

Offline Maximus Prime

Any chick who puts Bedminster on her Town is tops in my book.

A little,to butch for me, but at £80 ph I would defiantly be interested in someone's feedback

Seen her a few weeks back... services as described - mainly constitute massage and covered BJ which was fine for me on the day. I went in for only half an hour, cheap and cheerful, so she tried to charge extra for OWO. I said covered would be fine, but still ended up getting some nice sloppy OWO... It must have been my smile! If you're after a full on GFE, probably not for you.

She's probably late 30's, but I wouldn't say she's past 40 just yet. I see what you mean about the butch look... She is slightly butch, but very petite. Those pictures make her look like some amazonian mistress which in my humble opinion really does her no favours. I guess it depends on what floats your boat.

Offline Roth

Seen her a few weeks back... services as described - mainly constitute massage and covered BJ which was fine for me on the day. I went in for only half an hour, cheap and cheerful, so she tried to charge extra for OWO. I said covered would be fine, but still ended up getting some nice sloppy OWO... It must have been my smile! If you're after a full on GFE, probably not for you.

She's probably late 30's, but I wouldn't say she's past 40 just yet. I see what you mean about the butch look... She is slightly butch, but very petite. Those pictures make her look like some amazonian mistress which in my humble opinion really does her no favours. I guess it depends on what floats your boat.

Cheers for that.  :drinks: The jury's out for me.  :unknown: She can stay at the bottom of my HL in case I run out of decent options!  :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: