Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ukraine girl on the Penarth road  (Read 2412 times)

Offline PonyZ

I was bored today and tried several wg's on my hotlist but none of them work, which is understandable because today is Sunday.

Finally I got through to this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Obviously she was not British by her accent. I carefully checked if she was Romanian (who I try to avoid), and she said she is Ukrainian. She also told me the profile on the aw website was not her--she is blonde and she promised to be much prettier. I almost hang the phone when she told me she doesn't do OWO, but she was the last one on my hotlist so I chose to give her a shot. She was very confident and said I could walk away if I am not satisfied on the meeting.

She is located on the Penarth road (just over the bridge where BMW is), and she rented a terrace with some other EE wg's. The house was clean enough to get a second class mark--I have seen much worse (from a Romanian).

On the first sight as she opened the door, I decided to stay. She looks stunning: tall, slim,  naturally busty, blonde and quite pretty. She was also surprised because she "didn't expect to see a young man like me" quoting her. She is 29, and in fact I am older than her.

Before I requested a shower, her roommate was just sending some punter out so I was kept in her room for half a minute. It turned out to be quite interesting and thrilling because we were like two teenagers kissing each other in a locked classroom.

After a very quick shower, she asked me to lay on the bed. To my surprise, she directly do the OWO and licking my balls very skilfully! I was told later that she just wanted to do it on me and I obviously passed her test for oral without. Anyway, I was left in shockingly satisfied and it was really good blow job--deep and hard sucking with my balls taken good care of.

Reverse cowboy to begin, she knows how to shake and twist, and one thing I really enjoyed was that she kept caressing my balls during sex and sometimes a gentle attack on my arse. After some missionary and doggy, I shoot my load, while admiring her great curves from behind and with her fingers tingling my balls.

I have to say, this was one of my top three sexes I ever had during the last year. It was filled with all sorts of surprises and much beyond my expectation.

She is also good VFM, £60/0.5h. She speaks very good English despite some EE accent. I would give her a 75 out of 100.

I am really lucky today.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

np500

She sounds great, puzzled as to why she doesn't put her own profile up, if shes better looking than the girl on the profile she's working off ?

Offline Mil 34

It also says Romanian on this profile.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline tantric talents

Glad you had a good punt.
I doubt though if she is from Ukraine .
Although they are often stunning, they are as rare as hens teeth in the UK.
There would certainly be no advantage putting Romanian on the profile!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 08:26:48 pm by tantric talents »

Offline PonyZ

She sounds great, puzzled as to why she doesn't put her own profile up, if shes better looking than the girl on the profile she's working off ?

She told me she is going to update that profile next week. It seems that many girls are using their predecessors' profiles to save the positive reviews. I admit that I was lucky--usually I would expect to be disappointed. I am sure she is Ukrainian because she knows what I think a Ukrainian would know. She told me there is a Romanian and a Czech working in the same house, though.
Banned by:

vw

Ukraine are not in EU yet so has no right to work here with loads of papers may have come here on Romanian papers, we know how those lot are at fraudulent activity.

Glad you had a decent punt on a Sunday, the punting gods were watching over you.

np500

Think I'd be in more trouble if wife found out what I've been doing than a Ukraine w g would be in if the government found out what she's been doing such is life and morals in Britain to day ! Think we as punters doing things in a shadowy world not to be spoken of, should  rejoice in the finding of this young ladie that comes up with goods and looks good to boot, when half the girls out there don't or are packing it in . She's on my hot list .

vw

Think I'd be in more trouble if wife found out what I've been doing than a Ukraine w g.
Less trouble than having an emotional affair with her friend or sister, be optimistic you do the right thing.

Offline tantric talents

Ukraine are not in EU yet so has no right to work here with loads of papers may have come here on Romanian papers, we know how those lot are at fraudulent activity.

Glad you had a decent punt on a Sunday, the punting gods were watching over you.
What I don't understand is why there are so many Russian girls over here and in France too. Surely the same restrictions apply!
How do they all get into europe so easily?

vw

What I don't understand is why there are so many Russian girls over here and in France too. Surely the same restrictions apply!
How do they all get into europe so easily?
Tourist visas, they don't stay long and breach rules of tourist visa, or maybe via Romanian travel documents its still a very corrupt country at government level.  They cannot with the Romanian methods of entry put their true nationality on a verified profile or could get caught out.  the ones that say Russian are often not here for long.

np500

Well if you'd met the sister in law  ! you'd understand why i see 20 odd year old ( generally)  w g s and most of the wife's friends are 50 ish and look like my grand mother did in the 70s , in my head, I'm doing the right thing .

rsoft

If it's not her profile, how to set up meeting with her and being sure it'll be THE GIRL from topic when door will be opened?

np500

The girl on the profile was possibly here for a short time , then went home ? So this girl comes in and replaces her using same phones or SIM card in the same house, so when you ring that number now you get through to the new girl, it's all dark and murky stuff but low and behold she's Evan better looking and if I wasn't on a break till September I'd be ringing said number . Think that's what you were asking !

Offline PonyZ

If it's not her profile, how to set up meeting with her and being sure it'll be THE GIRL from topic when door will be opened?

You could ask her if you are Ukrainian before making a decision. When I was calling her, she was very confident and said I could walk away if I was not satisfied. So you don't have anything to lose but something surprising.
Banned by:

ThatLadJ

So fake pics for HotDream22 then? I was gonna book her, compared to the pics how did the real one stack up? I mean man that arse, I just wanna go to town! :yahoo: