Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Well reviewed girls = off putting  (Read 4755 times)

Offline punk

Only thing puts me off when a prossie does not wash between bookings but is insisting that you do!!

Little Katie

Absolute bullshit, I am sure James999 will agree with me.      :hi:

Jimmy please feel free to scroll through all my past reviews and comments in regards to my availability and you will see this has been the case for as long as I can remember. x

Little Katie

It all becomes clear

Time available - Punter 1 booking length = time left for subsequent bookings

Not at all. I don't want to see more than 1 bloke a day. I have no desire to do this full time. It's my body and my choice. x

Offline Cuntminion

Not at all. I don't want to see more than 1 bloke a day. I have no desire to do this full time. It's my body and my choice. x

Change day to month

I feel the same way about the amount of women I see

My body my choice

plus I can't afford it

Offline anyfucker

I have no problem with seeing well reviewed WGs, since i am far more likely to get a good time.
To date i have not been let down by a well reviewed WG and my worst times have been when TOFTT.
It does not concern me whether i am the first person seen that day or the 21st.
As Little Katie says above the fact someone is fully booked does not necessarily mean she is seeing punters back to back for 14 hours a day.
Have spoken about this with some WGs and they said whilst they would like to be able to see 10 guys a day they just can't mentally and physically cope with it, some can and work from noon to very late. Some WGs are genuine students and doing this to earn only enough to get by comfortably, other students pack 'em in.

Ben4454

All working girls are being used more often than we think. Not all punters write reviews. If they did I think we'd be all surprised.
There are certainly variables in the equation. A lesser known working girl may work a few times on one Saturday but may have a dusty phone on the Sunday. A popular working girl might be booked up for a few weeks ahead.

What the OP is trying to say at the core is he finds it off-putting when he 'sees' that working girls are being used more and more. It is a psychological matter. Only advice I can give to the OP is to stop reading the new reviews of your favourite working girl.

When I punt this type of thing does not cross my mind. I focus on my enjoyment and do not think about all the other punters she has had.

Kind of like when you pull a civvy you're not fucking her and crying thinking about all the other dudes shes fucked.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:55:49 am by Ben4454 »

Offline Cuntminion

All working girls are being used more often than we think. Not all punters write reviews. If they did I think we'd be all surprised.
There are certainly variables in the equation. A lesser known working girl may work a few times on one Saturday but may have a dusty phone on the Sunday. A popular working girl might be booked up for a few weeks ahead.

What the OP is trying to say at the core is he finds it off-putting when he 'sees' that working girls are being used more and more. It is a psychological matter. Only advice I can give to the OP is to stop reading the new reviews of your favourite working girl.

When I punt this type of thing does not cross my mind. I focus on my enjoyment and do not think about all the other punters she has had.

Kind of like when you pull a civvy you're not fucking her and crying thinking about all the other dudes shes fucked.

A woman putting it about is not a turn off for me, the opposite in fact

Aw feedback and reviews don't represent the amount of customers I would say it's much higher

If the opposite finds this disconcerting I would say he needs to toughen up

Offline tantric talents

+1
Yes it's always a bit of a dilemma and a temptation to read all the reviews for example to ensure services offered are genuine, or tips on what the girl might dislike, so as to not inadvertently ruin the punt for yourself.

Lz-129

A woman putting it about is not a turn off for me, the opposite in fact

Spot on! I get quite turned on by the fact a girl is working hard! As long as she is fresh for me I know what goes on!

Ben4454

For me it is a bit of a turn off so I understand the OP's point of view. However the issue is not that big otherwise i would be trying to pull in the local church.

CR_Steeele

+1
Yes it's always a bit of a dilemma and a temptation to read all the reviews for example to ensure services offered are genuine, or tips on what the girl might dislike, so as to not inadvertently ruin the punt for yourself.

Well said. And put more eloquently than I managed

CR_Steeele

That's fair enough and a good stance to take.

Offline Boundless

Absolute bullshit, I am sure James999 will agree with me.      :hi:

Strange choice of person to support your case I would have thought.
I haven't noticed James giving many specific details about prossies in his posts, but maybe he's a regular of LK, in which case I'm insanely jealous.

Offline stevedave

Its not the amount of reviews that puts me off but the multiple, suck up to a prossie, competition style  warts n all reviews of every suck & dribble that does & unfortunately they do seem to go hand in hand

Completely agree with this.

That said, there are no ladies that seem to offer comparable services where I punt (Leeds) other than Lexxi Rocks, who is harder to get in touch with than Lord Lucan! If any of the "forum darlings" were based in my neck of the woods and I was able to see them, perhaps my opinion on this would change.

Offline cueball

I'm happy to punt with well reviewed lasses. Plenty of reviews gives her more credibility and gives me more confidence of a good punt.

Offline Boundless

I'm happy to punt with well reviewed lasses. Plenty of reviews gives her more credibility and gives me more confidence of a good punt.

I've punted with 4 forum darlings so far, all superb punts as you'd imagine and would see again without question.

Would love to add Little Katie to that elite bunch, however, it appears that the queue to see her is bigger than the one at Calais trying to get across the channel!

Hyperchicken

The frequency of the reviews in question doesn't bother me, it's the endless self-congratulatory bullshit that pollutes them which turns me off reading them and by association the girls themselves.

Still, I'm sure it's me that's missing out, the girls are probably more than happy having an army of followers spreading the word and the guys are obviously over the moon being part of the gang.

Offline anonyorks

I've seen someone just short of a 1000 ratings on AW and not been bothered. Only time I have been was when I was waiting to go in I saw the girl I was about to see's rating go up by one with a review of a guy just leaving. Daft but..

Type_O_Negative

Well reviewed girl doesn't mean every single Peter, Stephen, Type_O_Negative, Abdul and bongo-bongo visits her. Some prossies have different professional ethics - they see 3 or 4 customers daily, they have a time for proper shower and they will have it for another customer and they don't rush customers as well.