Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie Vamp - Oxford  (Read 2007 times)

Offline j122

Anyone had the pleasure?
Someone asked in the west MIDs section but seeing as she's from Oxford thought I'd try here.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Online Lewis

lloyd87

Not sure if you are still interested, I booked her on a reverse booking whilst staying in Hotel near Heathrow. She is excellent very fit and attentive. Well worth the 200 I paid her for two hours.

OWO
69 - her shaved pussy tasted devine
Fucked her twice in various positions
Great chat in between sessions, whilst I recovered

Very much reccomend.

MacCarnal

Had a mind blowing 2 hours at an airport hotel after a reverse booking for GFE, ended up with one of the best PSE in all my long years. She's cute and extremely sexy... expensive perhaps but she's was worth every penny.
Everything on her like list she offered and is possibly one of the best all rounders for all services. I could shag myself in to an early grave or go bankrupt if she lived nearby:D

Offline John Johnson

I've seen her twice. the first time was great, I found her cute and funny as well as good fun. The next time it just didn't seem to work and i found her less attractive. It's probably me being in a mood.

She's a nice lady and mood depending I'd see her again.

Veritas

Not sure if you are still interested, I booked her on a reverse booking whilst staying in Hotel near Heathrow. She is excellent very fit and attentive. Well worth the 200 I paid her for two hours.

OWO
69 - her shaved pussy tasted devine
Fucked her twice in various positions
Great chat in between sessions, whilst I recovered

Very much reccomend.

A great opportunity to put something in the reviews section and lose your virginity perhaps?