Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milfy massage?  (Read 4882 times)

Offline BenBraddock

Anyone know of any good milfy-type masseurs in London or the surrounding area offering massage with a happy ending? Any help very welcome, thanks!

Offline Xtro

I think I visited this woman a couple of years ago
External Link/Members Only   Lives just off Leyton Rd, E15 if the same one. Clarify services on phone as her ad now seems quite anti everything. Maybe she realised she can entice guys in with the hope of a sniff of something sensual, or maybe her massage has improved and gets away with a legit service. I went with HR in mind and got oral. It was a shit massage, not a looker, good attitude.

For a proper massage and HR at end, with a twist, try - External Link/Members Only
Again, nearly a couple of years ago. Excellent massage, good ending, allows a bit of touching. Not a looker, good attitude.

slow and low

Is it just a massage you want or more. I can definitely recommend a 40 + lady who will provide more than that.

Offline mrmore

Is it just a massage you want or more. I can definitely recommend a 40 + lady who will provide more than that.

go on slow tell us then ?

bristolqwerty

Thanks for the tip, a couple of good reviews.  Now on my London. HL  :thumbsup:

Offline ghostgames66

I think I visited this woman a couple of years ago
External Link/Members Only   Lives just off Leyton Rd, E15 if the same one. Clarify services on phone as her ad now seems quite anti everything. Maybe she realised she can entice guys in with the hope of a sniff of something sensual, or maybe her massage has improved and gets away with a legit service. I went with HR in mind and got oral. It was a shit massage, not a looker, good attitude.

For a proper massage and HR at end, with a twist, try - External Link/Members Only
Again, nearly a couple of years ago. Excellent massage, good ending, allows a bit of touching. Not a looker, good attitude.

Is this the first one Xtro? Sounds the same.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:29:40 am by ghostgames66 »

Big Cat

Came across this one while looking for something similar

Would visit myself this week but waiting for my cock to recover from NSU

Offline jhalford

I though I'd mention that the staircase visible in the picture above, I'm quite sure was also visible in the pictures of a WG who had the profile

adultwork.com/2246629 - Dominica was her name.

Polish too and also worked from Highbury/Arsenal

Offline Xtro

Link posted above by Big Cat.

Offline G.Raff

I've seen this one a while ago, she is in her 40s but looks amazing for her age, enhanced boobs. A bit expensive though might be outside your price range.

Hermar

This one: External Link/Members Only
Profile says 28 but she isn't and has the milf look with really nice boobs. Massage is very good. B2B tends to be a bit too long. HJ pretty good. At £50/h that's really good VFM.
I'm curious to see other suggestions  :cool:

Offline horsa

Came across this one while looking for something similar

Would visit myself this week but waiting for my cock to recover from NSU

nice

Offline Sparta Prada

I have never managed to meet this lady but she may fit the bill:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gavlomenos69

I have never managed to meet this lady but she may fit the bill:

External Link/Members Only

Can recommend this one. Very, very enthusiastic milf who will suck you dry.

Amelia is one for the hotlist, thanks for sharing.

bristolqwerty

Can recommend this one. Very, very enthusiastic milf who will suck you dry.

Amelia is one for the hotlist, thanks for sharing.

Or bleed you dry, or both......... :cry: