Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Faye Coxx Basingstoke  (Read 2202 times)

1 review(s) for Faye__Coxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mightier Than

External Link/Members Only

I found myself in Basingstoke for a few days and considered my options, as Basingstoke isn't a hotbed for punting.  Searching AW I saw that Faye Coxx was back.  I'd seen her a couple of times 2-3 years ago and she was excellent then, so I booked.

On the day I arrived on time and she showed me to the room.  She's a tall girl, around 6', brunette with large tits.  If I have a preference it's for petite brunettes, but slim and attractive and horny does me well.  After sorting out the cash I got undressed and joined her on the bed, and started DFK ,and released her tits from their covers.  Off with her knickers and I started fingering her moist pussy.  It felt natural rather than lubed, and got wetter as I slipped my fingers inside.  After a couple of minutes I had all 4 inside, which is what I did when I saw her before.  I didn't try the whole fist, but I think it may have been a bit of a struggle.  All the while we were DFKing.

Then I wanted to see her squirt, so she got out the wand and started rubbing it against her pussy while deep throating me, which I turned into a (gentle) face-fuck, getting all my cock down her throat.  This was great but I didn't want to cum yet and I could feel myself building up to it.  Fortunately she came first.  It was a definite squirt but not a hosepipe.

Then on with the mac and into missionary, which is my favourite so I could continue kissing her.  Her pussy had tightened up after the earlier 4-fingering.

I could see that time was nearly up, so the dilemma - cum in her pussy while DFK, or down her throat.  I asked her and she suggested down the throat, so off with the mac and more deep throat and gentle face fucking, and I suirted my load while my cock was at its deepest.  All the spunk and she didn't gag.  She held it in her mouth and showe dme before swallowing, then off to the bathroom to clean up.

All in all a great punt, and good to have Faye back again.

KenniLingus

She is great - I saw her a few years back and each time ended up with a face full of squirt! ;)

Offline Stiltskin

After a couple of minutes I had all 4 inside, which is what I did when I saw her before.  I didn't try the whole fist, but I think it may have been a bit of a struggle.

Sounds like a game girl! Most of the EE girls I see wince when you put as much as a pinky near their fanny.