Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BDSM - You've got to love it, or not!  (Read 1828 times)

KenniLingus

I personally love a bit, but whats the general consensus on here?

Is it too taboo for this forum?

Anyhow check this out:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 09:24:57 am by KenniLingus »

Offline Jimbo38

I used to be really into BDSM, but I never felt it was worth having anything less than a 2H session each time. High prices coupled with extremely variable services (£300 and no handjob at the end?) mean it simply isn't worth it for me any more.

BSDM services in the UK could really benefit from a dedicated UKP inspired review site, however there just isn't anything impartial out there.

Sad.

Offline slavealan75

The OP knows my thoughts on BDS M and all the punts are BDSM related in some way. From mild Domme with girls up to full BDSM sessions without hand relief.

I really enjoy BDSM and it is a big part of my sexual side. Thankfully in Bristol there are some places to get my kink.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I think there are enough punters here who would be interested in a dedicated section!

I am sure admin would consider any request if there was sufficient support.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 03:46:10 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline munchingmatthew

First post.

Been lurking for a while not being sure this is the proper place for me as my interests are
purely BDSM orientated.

I would welcome a BDSM section and would expect be active in discussion and in posting reviews.

Offline slavealan75

I think there are enough punters here who would be interested in a dedicated section!

I am sure admin would consider any request if there was sufficient support.

I would be interested. The reason I haven't left reviews is I never thought the Vanilla guys would be interested.

Offline smiths

I personally love a bit, but whats the general consensus on here?

Is it too taboo for this forum?

Anyhow check this out:

Its certainly not too taboo for UKP, or indeed taboo at all in my view. Of zero interest to me and I laugh at the terms some use, master, slave and all that shit, but as ever different strokes for different folks.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would be interested. The reason I haven't left reviews is I never thought the Vanilla guys would be interested.

You are wrong.

Our moderator and myself have both visited The London Retreat more than once, nothing is taboo on here ------- apart from under aged sex obviously.    :hi:

Offline slavealan75

Thanks for that Jimmy. I apologise to our members then for the assumption.

I shall certainly start reviewing my BDSM visits even though I don't usually have sex.

Offline smiths

You are wrong.

Our moderator and myself have both visited The London Retreat more than once, nothing is taboo on here ------- apart from under aged sex obviously.    :hi:

Not just under aged sex, sex with animals I assume wouldn't be allowed to be discussed, and discussion of male sex providers is against the rules, this doesn't include transsexuals.

Offline smiths

I shall certainly start reviewing my BDSM visits even though I don't usually have sex.

Some punters don't have sex at a punt me included on occasion, so you not having sex is certainly not a reason not too review if that's what you wish to do.

Offline closeshave

I am now engulfed in it. It just kinda happened and I'm in deep. Loving it

Offline Jimmyredcab

The London Retreat allows sex, of course many Dominatrix insist they are not prostitutes, I disagree, if you unload your bollocks then they have provided a sexual service.     :hi:

Offline congo66

It's really not for me. I saw a girl regularly who was very into being a sub but she wasn't with me as I'm all about a GFE and me being submissive is a BDSM sort of way (or any other way now I think about it) is never going to happen.

Even spanking does nothing at all for me, I've had a couple of girls ask if I'd like to spank them, I did once but it did nothing for me so from then on I've always politely declined.

No reason why people shouldn't discuss it here though, I'm sure there are plenty of people who are into it and would appreciate threads and reviews.

willbred

I love it, provided delivered by a girl who knows what she's doing - be that "pro dome" or not. There has to be some service, if only HJ. I've also developed a taste for being dom lately.

yorkshire123

Its certainly not too taboo for UKP, or indeed taboo at all in my view. Of zero interest to me and I laugh at the terms some use, master, slave and all that shit, but as ever different strokes for different folks.

Yet again smiths you summed up my thoughts exactly  :thumbsup:

Offline peter_bungee

The worse one is cash point slaves, the guys who meet a girl withdraw cash she swears at them or something and then they depart wtf?! 

Bdsm is not for me personally dont see any value in paying £100+ and not getting sex but bruises,  but i guess each to their own!

Quesadilla

Any sex play that includes restraint of any kind, spanking, or one partner being more or less dominant qualifies as BDSM - it could just be at the extremely mild / vanilla end of the spectrum.

BDSM of course can get quite kinky and rough but I'd be surprised if most sex - especially between punter and WG - doesn't at least involve an element of mild dom/sub action. I.e. one partner taking more control - even if the roles switch regularly.

KenniLingus

You are wrong.

...and beastiality

...and necrophilia (although some working girls its hard to tell)!

Offline slavealan75

Is is time for that old joke yet?

I once tried necrifilia but found it dead boring.

Boom boom

KenniLingus

Is is time for that old joke yet?

I once tried necrifilia but found it dead boring.

Boom boom

I tried Necrophilia once but some rotten cunt split on me!

Boom Boom!

squeezebox

Any sex play that includes restraint of any kind, spanking, or one partner being more or less dominant qualifies as BDSM - it could just be at the extremely mild / vanilla end of the spectrum.

BDSM of course can get quite kinky and rough but I'd be surprised if most sex - especially between punter and WG - doesn't at least involve an element of mild dom/sub action. I.e. one partner taking more control - even if the roles switch regularly.

That sums it up for me too.

I would need to see the WG more than once to guage if we would click. IMO, tie and tease with a build up to more variations, works for me.

A BDSM section would be okay on UKP, especially if it encouraged others to post more.

Ben4454

I personally love abit of psychological domination and control. Like for example calling a girl my lil cum slut whore as I shove my dick in and out of her throat. Perhaps even handcuffing her hands behind her back as I give her the jackhammer.

Never been into the equipment and creepy dungeons or anything that you might see on Fifty shades of Grey.

Tony Montana

I tried BSDM, necrophilia and bestiality, but then I realised I was just flogging a dead horse.

Anyway, some of the Queensnake stuff on xhamster is mental but I find it interesting because of what the girls are prepared to do to themselves in pursuit of pain, rather than as a turn on for me

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:13:54 pm by Tony Montana »

squeezebox

I tried BSDM, necrophilia and bestiality, but then I realised I was just flogging a dead horse.

:D

That takes me back...

Hidden Image/Members Only