Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Annabell 69 X - Newcastle out Call - Hotel - NE1 - Part 4^  (Read 1268 times)

5 review(s) for Amazing Annabell 69 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

The next day I had booked an early morning session after breakfast with the Amazing Annabell 69 -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lots of good communication at least 2 weeks before the meet - We discussed services , Pictures, Looks, Etc Etc  and all her services available.

Agreed a 10am meet in my room for 1 hour out call at £140 -

She arrived at 9.55am and was dressed in casual business clothes - she looked stunning - early 20's - very good looking, perfect size 8/10 figure - tall 5'7'' + a few extra inches in her heels and her tits were exceptional.

Paperwork out of the way and she went into the bath room to get changed into her sexy underwear.

Came out a few minutes later - heels - stockings matching AP bra and knickers and a great smile - WOW she looked so hot and sexy and a slight look of being slutty. And those tits !!!

Her accent is neither Northern or Gordie style but more Midlands with a soft posh accent - Had a brief chat and then onto the bed  robe off and after some nice and soft kissing which was neither deep or light she moved into providing a killer BJ - slow and sloppy as well as deep and lots of licking around the head and tip as well as the shaft and along with slow wet long tongue action.

Had lots of RO and lots of kissing her great natural tits and her nipples.

Moved to 69 and tasted her shaven clean and fresh pussy - great tasting - Back to BJ and then again to more RO.

I was now as hard as nails and wanted so much to fck her - but it was only +30 mins and I am a 1 time cum guy when its a morning FCK.

So I moved her on her front and started to kiss her back and then played with her arse and pussy. turned her over and started to play again with those incredible tits and nipples -

With 10-15 mins to go I wanted to fck her in so many different positions.

Got her to sit on me with CG style and then reserve CG - Then Doggie and then Mish so I can kiss her and fck her same time -

So lots of fcking in different positions and some excellent slutty dirty talk which was whispered to me -

Mac off when I was about to cum and she was asking me to cum allover her sweet tits and nipples so she can play with my cum.

Perfect ending when I came all over her.

Excellent session with a great looking WG - FK, OWO, FCK protected - lots of different positions, Excellent communications with AW and such a great arse and tits -

Guys she is a stunning girl - a perfect 9/10 for me as she is exceptionally good looking - great smile and her services are excellent.

The only slight negative is that all her comms are done through AW and no phone or text is used  -

In London you could not get away with just using AW emails and messages but I assume in Newcastle is OK.  Again not an issue my end except a few days earlier when her AW profile was done - Hoping to see her again if I am ever in Newcastle of if she comes don to London

Overall a very positive experience - £140 out call rate - She left at 11.05 but came back 5 mins later as she had forgotten some personal items in the room - Got another few kisses off her the 2nd time as well.

Perfect Positive after the dreadful Part 3 girl Megan - Faith resolved again In Newcastle - Part 5 to follow with Jenny Kisses / Rosie Love

Thanks for recommendations from the NE forum - great choice  :hi:

:D :P ;)

Offline johnny34

Great review PW, thanks.

I've not seen Annabell yet but shes on my hotlist. Hope you had a clean robe to meet Annabell after what Megan did  :lol:

4 reviews down 1 to go  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 11:21:30 pm by johnny34 »

greychap

The next day I had booked an early morning session after breakfast with the Amazing Annabell 69 -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lots of good communication at least 2 weeks before the meet - We discussed services , Pictures, Looks, Etc Etc  and all her services available.

Agreed a 10am meet in my room for 1 hour out call at £140 -

She arrived at 9.55am and was dressed in casual business clothes - she looked stunning - early 20's - very good looking, perfect size 8/10 figure - tall 5'7'' + a few extra inches in her heels and her tits were exceptional.

Paperwork out of the way and she went into the bath room to get changed into her sexy underwear.

Came out a few minutes later - heels - stockings matching AP bra and knickers and a great smile - WOW she looked so hot and sexy and a slight look of being slutty. And those tits !!!

Her accent is neither Northern or Gordie style but more Midlands with a soft posh accent - Had a brief chat and then onto the bed  robe off and after some nice and soft kissing which was neither deep or light she moved into providing a killer BJ - slow and sloppy as well as deep and lots of licking around the head and tip as well as the shaft and along with slow wet long tongue action.

Had lots of RO and lots of kissing her great natural tits and her nipples.

Moved to 69 and tasted her shaven clean and fresh pussy - great tasting - Back to BJ and then again to more RO.

I was now as hard as nails and wanted so much to fck her - but it was only +30 mins and I am a 1 time cum guy when its a morning FCK.

So I moved her on her front and started to kiss her back and then played with her arse and pussy. turned her over and started to play again with those incredible tits and nipples -

With 10-15 mins to go I wanted to fck her in so many different positions.

Got her to sit on me with CG style and then reserve CG - Then Doggie and then Mish so I can kiss her and fck her same time -

So lots of fcking in different positions and some excellent slutty dirty talk which was whispered to me -

Mac off when I was about to cum and she was asking me to cum allover her sweet tits and nipples so she can play with my cum.

Perfect ending when I came all over her.

Excellent session with a great looking WG - FK, OWO, FCK protected - lots of different positions, Excellent communications with AW and such a great arse and tits -

Guys she is a stunning girl - a perfect 9/10 for me as she is exceptionally good looking - great smile and her services are excellent.

The only slight negative is that all her comms are done through AW and no phone or text is used  -

In London you could not get away with just using AW emails and messages but I assume in Newcastle is OK.  Again not an issue my end except a few days earlier when her AW profile was done - Hoping to see her again if I am ever in Newcastle of if she comes don to London

Overall a very positive experience - £140 out call rate - She left at 11.05 but came back 5 mins later as she had forgotten some personal items in the room - Got another few kisses off her the 2nd time as well.

Perfect Positive after the dreadful Part 3 girl Megan - Faith resolved again In Newcastle - Part 5 to follow with Jenny Kisses / Rosie Love

Thanks for recommendations from the NE forum - great choice  :hi:

:D :P ;)

Cheers for that, another good one to put down on list :thumbsup:

Offline MasterChief

Part 5 to follow with Jenny Kisses / Rosie Love

In my humble opinion you have saved the best till last - Enjoy

Offline toon972

Great review PW and have also never seen Annabelle,she sounds great.I think everyone was disappointed with your last review as wanted to see you go back all positives,suppose you can't win them all.

Offline rthunderbird

Yeah Annabell is a real treat, I hope to see her again next week.

Offline Eurypides

Nice review.  I saw Anabelle early last year before she went away for a while.  Would quite like to see her again as I'm not as new to this whole thing now as I was back then, so would get more out of it next time.