Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Westbourne terrace Paddington suggestions  (Read 1186 times)

bristolqwerty

Any recommendations for this street in Paddington area, close to the hotels/apartments I booked when there on business. have seen a few Thai agency girls here previously. Any nationality  :hi:

slow and low

Just check any agency site, this area has always had working girls.

bristolqwerty

Thanks, sorry I wasn't clear, i'm looking for more of an independent non agency girl, as I have done agency girls to death ( not literally)  :) like to try someone who works independently for themselves. Any nationality.  Up in London for 3 to 4 days, something off the beaten track.

Sylvester

Sweet Maria External Link/Members Only is about a 5 minute walk from Westbourne Terrace.  Fantastic girl - read my and other reviews on here.

She has without question one of the hottest face / body combinations I have seen, and is a lovely girl.  She has extensive tattoos however, which I really like, but which may not be to everyone's taste.

bristolqwerty

Thanks buddy, yep have seen this profile, sounds perfect thanks very much.  :hi:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Just check any agency site, this area has always had working girls.

Indeed, since way back when - check the opening pages of 'The End of the Affair' by Graham Greene.

Big Cat

You're spoilt for choice in Paddington! I'd recommend Maria too - she is unreal - but is off until later this month

So I'd go for Natalie External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or NICOLLE  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The latter doesn't FK or OWO, but guarantee she will fuck your brains out  :wacko:

bristolqwerty

Huge thanks all three on Paddington HL.  :thumbsup:

slow and low