Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Independent Elle & Honey Amber - Sometimes Life is Pretty Good  (Read 2105 times)

Sylvester

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This was an MMFF meeting that I had arranged some weeks previously with John_N as part of one of his regular trips to London.  In fact it had started off as a planned MMF with Amber, but there is always room for another girl on these occasions, particularly one as immensely sexy, dirty and capable as Elle, so I proposed her addition to the team sheet and John happily agreed.

I'm pretty familiar with Elle, I think she is consistently fantastic and I knew she would be in her element playing as part of a mixed group.  John and I had had a meeting with her last time he was here, so we were all old hands, but neither Elle nor I had met Amber before, so we were very keen to make her acquaintance, particularly given some of the superlatives used to describe her in her reviews on here.

The venue was to be a nice discreet hotel in Shepherds Bush as John had kindly agreed to play host. The room was a good size and well kitted out with a large bed, sofa, bar and a decent bathroom.  Given the mess we made during or meeting the housekeeping staff must also be a pretty tolerant bunch.

I met up with Elle beforehand near the tube station.  I had asked her to wear something sophisticated and she did not disappoint. As she emerged from the station she looked immaculate in a figure hugging blue dress, elegant make up, and killer high heels (and as it later transpired wearing some very sexy Agent Provocateur lingerie underneath).  She also had in tow the obligatory travel case packed full of fun and games.  We entered the hotel and made our way to the lift.  When the lift door opened it was occupied by an extremely attractive tall blonde also towing a travel case.  She was exactly the sort of girl you see in a hotel and wished she would invite you to her room for some filthy anonymous sex.  It seemed like too much of a coincidence, so while I couldn't be certain as I'd never seen her face, I turned to Elle and said 'we're going to room xxx'.  The girl looked carefully at us both and then the penny dropped - this was Amber.  It was a great way to meet, fulfilling the fantasy of businessmen the world over - running into an unfeasibly hot girl in a hotel lift and then taking her to a room to fuck her for the next couple of hours...

So we all arrived together.  Once in John's room I opened a bottle of fizz and we all introduced ourselves properly.  Beforehand, John and I had discussed a little role play to get things going - we settled on a casting director / audition scenario, where the girls would have to impress us with their enthusiasm and 'acting' skills.  Well - the old ones are the best...  So John and I settled down on the sofa in our shared capacity as 'directors' to watch the girls in action.  This ended up not lasting very long as within a minute or two of the girls starting to kiss and caress each other I became impatient and inserted myself between the pair of them, taking the opportunity to get to know Amber considerably better. 

Amber and I were standing and kissing - she was about the same height as me (6ft) in her heels. I unzipped Amber's dress and unhooked her bra - she has great breasts with huge nipples, among the largest I have seen, which I enjoyed taking into my mouth.  I looked up to see that Elle had wasted no time and was on her knees in front of John, with his cock in her mouth as he sat on the sofa.  Amber and I moved onto the bed and she moved down me to take me into her mouth, something she does very well.

Too much happened in the next couple of hours to go through it all in detail.  There were some real highlights however:

- Elle taking me by the hand and pulling me over to the full length mirror before deep throating me until she gagged repeatedly, taking her mouth off my cock only long enough to sloppily spit over it before taking me to the back of her throat again and again.  She also clearly loved watching herself in the mirror as I fucked her face while pulling her head onto my cock with my hand in her hair.

- John making Amber squirt prodigiously all over his bedding - twice.  It really is a sight to behold as he was vigorously fingering her and her juices were flying all over the place.  We ended up putting towels down on the bed, but to be honest by then it was too little too late...

- Elle stating quite forcibly that she wanted to be DP'd by us. To help the process along she had been considerate enough to insert her heavy jewelled metal butt plug.   DP always seems to be a bit trickier in real life than in the films, and it proved so again this time.  I was on the bottom in her pussy with her leaning over me whispering filth in my ear while John eased into her arse.  As often happens on these occasions as he pushed into her, it forced me out of her pussy.  We persisted for a bit before I joked that Elle was like a busy nightclub - strictly one in, one out.  So John took Elle and put her on her knees before fucking her hard in the arse, while Elle fucked herself in the pussy with a large black dildo and Amber sucked me again.

- Fisting Elle from behind while she sucked John's cock. It's great to start slowly with a couple of fingers and then adding more fingers and more urgency as Elle becomes accustomed to it, and wetter and wetter.  Having her take her mouth off John's cock to ask me to go deeper and harder is as hot as fuck, as is having her push back onto my hand.

- Going down on Amber, fingering her with 2,3 and then 4 fingers while Elle and I shared her clit with our tongues at the same time as Amber fingered Elle.  After a while of this, Amber came pretty satisfyingly with her pussy muscles clenching tightly on my fingers, as she made some very appealing moaning noises..

I could go on, but hopefully you get the idea.  Both of the girls were more than happy to try anything we suggested, and Elle was her usual energetic, facilitating, highly skilled self - ensuring that we kept the pace up and taking personal responsibility for ensuring that no cock or pussy went unattended for any length of time.  It was particularly gratifying to see her and Amber playing together, as while Elle is bisexual, Amber describes herself as straight but bi-curious.  She certainly seemed to be curious about playing with Elle's pussy and having Elle lick her in return.

After a couple of hours we all untangled ourselves and surveyed the room.  The sheets were all over the place and covered in Amber's squirt.  Condoms and wet towels littered the floor.  Wine glasses and other detritus were scattered on the table.  Our clothes were everywhere.  Elle's buttplug had somehow ended up sat on John's trousers.  It was exactly how a room should look after 4 horny adults had been going at it - a perfect fucking mess.

John and Amber still had more time together, so Elle and I got dressed, gathered our things, and prepared to leave.  We paused long enough to take a couple of pics of Amber and Elle together, as they both had exactly the same Agent Provocateur underwear.  Elle and I then left, walking back to the underground before saying our goodbyes.

It was a very good way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  I wholeheartedly recommend both girls.  They are quite different, as Amber is generally much more vanilla than Elle, but that having been said she was quite happy to get fully stuck in.  Elle remains Elle - one of the very best service providers in London in my opinion, who is justifiably developing a strong reputation as one of THE girls to see in London.

Hornydevil247

Hi Sylvester

Nice review  :thumbsup:

I can only endorse all you say about Elle as I have just done a duo with her and Adele and they were great together.

HD

Offline OutForJustice80

That does it. Next time I have a cash surplus I'm booking Elle and someone she recommends for a duo.

Nice review Sylvester.

Offline shagbambi

Great review.  Both girls are very good!

john_n

It sure was a great session and you got it all summed up very well. Both girls playing along very well.

Not much to add from last hour with Amber as it was she riding me in cowgirl position, which she does incredebly well if you ask me. Then me fucking her from behind before cumming over her breasts.

Next meeting with Amber already in the planning.

Sylvester

It was great fun, and good to meet Amber.  I was a little jealous as I left you alone with her...

doobes

Out of curiosity, how much was the meet?

Sylvester

Out of curiosity, how much was the meet?

We both paid the advertised rates for each girl.  In my case 2 hours.  John had an additional hour with Amber.

Totally worth it.