Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milena_69 - Birmingham (Romanian Stunner)  (Read 3911 times)

4 review(s) for milena_69 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JJJ

External Link/Members Only

Price:60 h/h
Services:FK, OWO, 69

I've seen some absolutely stunning looking wgs this year.  Jenna Lust, Be with me, Jessica VIP, Luxury Babe etc.  Now I've give this some considerable thought but Milena imo is the best looking out the lot.  Having recently seen Jenna Lust although a terrible punt.  I never ever thought I would ever meet another wg who is better looking, but I have now.  I'm writing this review having great difficulty trying to find the right words to describe Milena.  Gorgeous, sexy, cute, sex on legs.... just incredible.  Even then these words don't do her any justice

Milena is a quite simply jaw dropping.  Majority of men would agree her profile pics are quite hot, to me she looks about 26 in them. In reality she's 23 and actually smaller in size then you would think, perfect size 8 looks much better in real life.  Perfect tan (may have just come off sunbed), couldn't tell.  Face is model like much better than her pics suggest (not kidding you).  Quite petite, 5.8 with some awesome tits.  Now I'm no expert when it comes to the breast department so can't even guess what size they are.  What I can say is they are awesome, most slim size 6/8 women are not quite so blessed as Milena.  Then again I would not be able to tell if she has had any enhancements.  Almost the perfect body for me.  Her profile states 'my photos are real and I am 100% real, I swear' (she's not lying)

Meet

Comms were via calls pleasant telephone manner, sounded like her anyway.  Location was a basic terrace house, tidy inside fit for purpose.  Arrived at location was asked to call when outside the door instead of knocking (strange).  Door opened I was just flabbergasted saw this beautiful smile greeting me.  Thought to myself is this a different girl to the one on the profile she looked both younger and hotter.  Her smile just instantly made me feel more comfortable.  Started walking into the front room turning her head back smiling incredible site.  Walking up the stairs me behind just starring at her perfect ass shaking side to side (heaven)

Paperwork sorted stashed the cash without leaving the room.  Asked me to remove my clothes, I prefer wgs to remove my clothes while kissing.  Hey ho did so and she asked me to lay on the bed.  Started wiping my lil fella with the ole wipes.  Not really a good start by anyone's standard's.  Started giving owo which was okay lasted a few mins.  Switched to 69 nice small pussy, nice, clean and fresh.  She became really wet after a few mins, her body shuddered then collapsed on my face (think she climaxed).  Eventually got off my face turned towards me and we started passionately kissing tongue and all.  Looked into my eyes and asked me to lick her pussy again (horny girl) so I did.  Licking her up and down, side to side changing angles while Milena was rubbing her clit makes all the right noises.  Then I knelt by her head and put my lil fella in mouth whilst rubbing her wet pussy, she was really making an effort although not the best at giving oral certainly gave it a good shot.  Asked her to lick my balls but politely declined, so I made fun of the fact by mimicking a spoilt child saying 'I don't want to do that' ' I don't like that'.  Melina just burst out into hysterics, seeing her smile and genuinely enjoy herself was just heart warming.  More FK, and on with the hat.  Cowgirl with me sucking her tits (wow) and gropping her perfect ass.  More FK in this position almost exploded.  So went to switch to doggy and went to enter then saw what looked like her cum dripping out.  Strarted off really slowly then gave her a good seeing too which didn't last long before I finished.  She cleaned me up we both got dressed, she kept smiling at me throughout.  Her profile says ' 69, FK, massage, shower together included in price''.  I didn't have a massage/shower but can confirm she delivered all the rest and owo

Conculsion:

I read a lot about wgs based in London in regards to looks,  imho wm is not far behind if not equal.  Milena needs some experience/training in the punting department based on the slight negatives I've stated above.  If she can mature and better understand the true wants of a punter she could make sheds loads of money.  Loyalty will reward with this girl

« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 09:56:21 pm by JJJ »

Dodo

Looks a great find JJJ. I agree, we have some real top punts in our patch right now....enough to keep me going for sure and this girl will be getting an early visit.
How was her english? And did you get the impression she worked with others from her house??
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 10:05:43 pm by Dodo »

Offline JJJ

Looks a great find JJJ. I agree, we have some real top punts in our patch right now....enough to keep me going for sure and this girl will be getting an early visit.
How was her english? And did you get the impression she worked with others from her house??

Dodo cards on the table their were neutral, negatives and positives from this punt.  To get yet another Romanian wg offering FK, owo... is just unbelievable and just so happens to be incredibly hot.  If it continues like this they will monopolize the market imo

We didn't communicate much tbh but seems to understand English quite well

As I was leaving I saw another girl downstairs.  She had sunglasses on but looked fucking hot (may have been maid)

Offline Trevor12

Another great find JJJ, and thanks for sharing again.

Offline JJJ

Another great find JJJ, and thanks for sharing again.

'thanks for sharing again' no problem bud.  She needs a little work , however if you can get on the right wavelength your in for a treat
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 10:40:42 pm by JJJ »

Offline Bumbuttass

Watch out Poles, the Romanians are upping their game it seems

Offline JJJ

Watch out Poles, the Romanians are upping their game it seems

Certainly seems so Bumbutass.....

Nature-Boy

Saw Milena yesterday for 1/2 hour and I can confirm she is absolutely fantastic!
Amazing experience, something between PSE and GFE (more on the PSE side) and one of my best punts ever.

I will definitely see her again!

Offline JJJ

Saw Milena yesterday for 1/2 hour and I can confirm she is absolutely fantastic!
Amazing experience, something between PSE and GFE (more on the PSE side) and one of my best punts ever.

I will definitely see her again!

Fuck me sounds like u had a much better experience than me? Review maybe?

Unbelievably HOTT, fittest wg I have ever laid my eyes on.  I'd say either Milena or Jenna Lust should now be crowned 'The Best Looking WG in the WM'....

Nature-Boy

No problem, just posted my review

getonit

Thanks JJJ you bought me out of my Romanian no go comfort zone to meet her.  Yes a very cute young lady indeed and also seems to like life at the moment. I can see why you rated her so highly as you obviously TOFTT with low expectations and got a very decent punt.

English basic but you have to speak slowly to her.There were at least 2 other girls in the house . I said to Milena that she is popular at the moment because she is offering good service . She should tell the other 2 girls that were sat there clicking their heels as she was up and down the stairs like a whippet and her phone going off every 10 seconds.
She said she was here maybe another month and by the sounds of it works 24/7.

Offline JJJ

Thanks JJJ you bought me out of my Romanian no go comfort zone to meet her.  Yes a very cute young lady indeed and also seems to like life at the moment. I can see why you rated her so highly as you obviously TOFTT with low expectations and got a very decent punt

Does seem like she's enjoying life atm.  Probably true of most new/relatively new wgs.  Fair comment in truth I may have had low expectations.  How many Romanian wgs offer the services she provides?

Offline Jockey

You Lucky Guys !!!!

So I end up starting my day off needing a good f**k.

Im tierd of punts that are a waste of money read your guys review and thought its very local im going to try.

Okay, Drop her a text she says 3pm. i get there and no answer. I had some other "tings to do" I thought i can do them and return. 4:15 ive walked back to the car and called her. Still no answer

5pm "baby im home now"  I can hear some kids screaming in the background.

Still focussed on the review I head back as it was 3 minutes away from where I was

I get outside "baby im in shower 20 minutes" Im now thinking F this im going somewere else. 10 minutes in "come inside now baby" still looking for another wg parked up outside... im like okay whats the door number? she tells me

It was a house where I had saw 3 romanian guys sitting outside since 3pm!!!

In the end I thought to leave it and try another WG. I will review later .. which ever mystery girl O see

ziubziauk

You Lucky Guys !!!!

So I end up starting my day off needing a good f**k.

Im tierd of punts that are a waste of money read your guys review and thought its very local im going to try.

Okay, Drop her a text she says 3pm. i get there and no answer. I had some other "tings to do" I thought i can do them and return. 4:15 ive walked back to the car and called her. Still no answer

5pm "baby im home now"  I can hear some kids screaming in the background.

Still focussed on the review I head back as it was 3 minutes away from where I was

I get outside "baby im in shower 20 minutes" Im now thinking F this im going somewere else. 10 minutes in "come inside now baby" still looking for another wg parked up outside... im like okay whats the door number? she tells me

It was a house where I had saw 3 romanian guys sitting outside since 3pm!!!

In the end I thought to leave it and try another WG. I will review later .. which ever mystery girl O see

Gutted I really wanted to catch her but don't fancy running the gauntlet  :scare:

Offline BillyBackDoor

....went to enter then saw what looked like her cum dripping out.....

In hindsight, following Mings review, I can't help but wonder whether this was a build up of saliva, or worse!!.  :vomit:

Ming

GONE!

Wow, assuming that she has seen or heard about my negative review that is quick. I was kind of hoping she would improve rather than just leave.

Oh well, big ocean and plenty of fish......

Offline JJJ

' I was kind of hoping she would improve rather than just leave'

Me too, despite the recent negative comments on her.  Really wanted to see her again.....Ohh well wait for some newbies to arrive   :)

getonit

I can confirm that the one of the other girls that I saw ming has identified on another thread, there appears to be another there now, curiously also named milena...but profilelink says emilena

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ming

According to my saved HL for her she's moved to Rutland, but when I click on her profile it just says inactive???

Offline KidCandyShop

When i spoke to her last night she said she was going back to Romania that night, don't know if she's coming back as never got to see her, as she dicked me about and I walked.