Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: beauty_Amber  (Read 2183 times)

ramrodronnie

Update:

I spoke to beauty_Amber by text the other day to let her know that I had posted a Positive Review on this site, she asked me for details of the site so she could read my comments. I got a text back from her with her "Not Happy About My Positive Review?" She told me that she doesn't offer OWO Anymore! She came across as being quite pissed off with me?? I tried explaining to her, that when I posted the Positive Review for her, she "WAS" at the time offering OWO. She said that she will only allow OWO to regulars who she has got to know. Well obviously that's fair enough, it's her choice of course, but all I can say is repeat; That at the time of posting the "POSITIVE" Review for her, she "WAS" offering it, albeit as an Extra for £20. I tried to explain this to her, but she didn't seem to be very forgiving, ffs I'm not a frigging mind reader? I thought she'd be pleased that I had given her a "Positive" Review.

I give up??    :unknown:

Offline itk

Update:

I spoke to beauty_Amber by text the other day to let her know that I had posted a Positive Review on this site, she asked me for details of the site so she could read my comments. I got a text back from her with her "Not Happy About My Positive Review?" She told me that she doesn't offer OWO Anymore! She came across as being quite pissed off with me?? I tried explaining to her, that when I posted the Positive Review for her, she "WAS" at the time offering OWO. She said that she will only allow OWO to regulars who she has got to know. Well obviously that's fair enough, it's her choice of course, but all I can say is repeat; That at the time of posting the "POSITIVE" Review for her, she "WAS" offering it, albeit as an Extra for £20. I tried to explain this to her, but she didn't seem to be very forgiving, ffs I'm not a frigging mind reader? I thought she'd be pleased that I had given her a "Positive" Review.

I give up??    :unknown:

Where's your review of her on here, I can't find it. As for offering OWO to regulars it's a load of bollocks as I've seen her once and it was offered.

EDIT: just seen it, see she under a different name when you saw her.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 11:41:03 pm by itk »

Offline itk

Why would let her know that you've left her a review on here? A tad fluffy isn't it?  :rolleyes:

vw

Why would let her know that you've left her a review on here? A tad fluffy isn't it?  :rolleyes:
A pure fluffy would have sent it to her to proof read before posting.

ramrodronnie

Ok, when I first saw her she was going by the name nicolle_hot_girl. When I saw her the 2nd time, her name is what it is now; beauty_amber. As regards to your comments on me being fluffy, well maybe I am fluffy, so what? I tell All Wgs (if their profiles have been accurate/real, they have given me the services that they list on their profiles, No Tricks, No Cons) that I'll give them a Positive Review on this website. My view is that I think it's good that the WGs know about this site, why shouldn't they? I think it's good/healthy for both sides to have an input.
All that I was trying to do was let you guys know that beauty_Amber is no longer offering OWO as an extra service, she will only allow this service to regulars who she's got to know.I was just put out a bit, when she reacted to me the way she did? After me fucking praising her up!!

Why ffs do some people have to make an issue out of me genuinely trying to help by giving out useful info?????
END OF

ramrodronnie

With respect ITK, try opening your eyes, and looking properly

ramrodronnie

So what itk, I admit I'm fluffy, but I'm Fucking Honest.

ramrodronnie

Proof read?? virtualwaster. Wtf do I, or anyone else want to do that for? I let her know about the review, which at that time I knew to be a genuine account of how my time with nicolle_hot_girl, then beauty_Amber went. But then she changes her likes on her Enjoys List after I had submitted the Positive Review for her. Like I said in my first post on this subject; I'm Not A Fucking Mind Reader!

Comprendo?

Offline itk

With respect ITK, try opening your eyes, and looking properly

If you are to quote what I say, please use all of the quote and the correct one.  :D
I did edit my quote a long time before stating I see you had seen her under a different alias. From here on, I will ignore you as I'm not interested in your every reposte to what someone says to you.

ramrodronnie

Look itk, I don't give a flying fuck if you choose to ignore me, I was merely putting out a fucking Update about beauty_Amber, so everyone now know's, or will do when they read what I now know. I gave her a Positive Review, (but because she'd changed her profile with no OWO on it) and she was pissed off with me for saying it! As I've said, I'm Not a Fucking Mind Reader.    :dash:  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Offline socks

RRR i think itk was referring to the fact that you'd posted a respone to him against a quote from another member. It has made reading the thread a bit confusing.

vw

So what itk, I admit I'm fluffy, but I'm Fucking Honest.
So did she proof read it then ?

But by being fluffy you miss out and excuse the bad points making you truly dishonest.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 09:27:59 pm by vw »

ramrodronnie

Some of you guys are a pain in the fucking arse, do you want to get feedbacks on stuff, or not?????
I thought that was the whole idea of this fucking site?? But there are the odd (and I do mean fucking ODD) few that feel that they have to strutinise every fucking thing, nit fucking pickers. If you aint got anything useful to say, then shut the fuck up!     :diablo:

ramrodronnie

And VW, you really have got the right name, I must say lmfbo      :D

vw

And VW, you really have got the right name, I must say lmfbo      :D
Thank you, I knew it was in there, now channel it !

ramrodronnie

Nothing at all dishonest about me VW, I say what I mean, and mean what I say. I just really aint got the time, or the the patience for fucking nit pickers, dick heads that have to find fucking fault with everything some people say. Everyone has the right to an opinion, but nobody has the right to keep picking holes, and creating arguements. As I stated earlier, the whole point of this site is for any member to have a point of view, but there are some that seem to revel in taking the fucking piss. Yeah I can be fluffy, guilty as charged, so what! I give an "Honest" account of my experiences. Again that's the whole point of the site. People don't want to come on here and get degregated, and pulled to fucking pieces, just for giving there opinion, and account of their experiences. All that this type of thing will achieve is to deter others from wanting to make a contribution. All of you who are guilty of this, know who you are? And I would request that Admin look at this, as it this type of practice is not helping new people to join, quite the reverse, It'll just put people off. So either the piss takers, nit pickers and alike either stop with their pathetic comments, or I request that Admin think very carefully about people like this who are spoiling things for new people who are trying to make there contributions. Rant Over.

vw

Read first reply, I was sticking up for you ! You caused this !

Offline socks

And i was going along with you, trying to help in my last one, honest!

Offline madeinwales56

There's a couple of worthwhile lessons to be learned in this story.
Don't tell a prossie that you've posted a review of her on UKP and definitely don't tell other members on UKP that you have told a prossie that you've posted a review of her on UKP. It can only end in tears.

vw

There's a couple of worthwhile lessons to be learned in this story.
Don't tell a prossie that you've posted a review of her on UKP and definitely don't tell other members on UKP that you have told a prossie that you've posted a review of her on UKP. It can only end in tears.
And people cannot trust fluffies, a fluffies priority is not other punters there is another agenda in play.

Offline itk

And people cannot trust fluffies, a fluffies priority is not other punters there is another agenda in play.

100% agree. To be honest if I'd be a member on here years back when I was seeing a regular who I was becoming rather addicted to,  my review would have been all positive, but looking back some of her habits I would now rate as neutral, or possibly a negative.

vw

100% agree. To be honest if I'd be a member on here years back when I was seeing a regular who I was becoming rather addicted to,  my review would have been all positive, but looking back some of her habits I would now rate as neutral, or possibly a negative.
Its easy to do, a familiar face and that can be comfortable but difficult to be objective.

ramrodronnie

Why shouldn't we let the WG (who's given a good, honest service) know that we have posted a positive review? As I stated in an earlier comment, I think it's a good thing that both the punters, and the WGs get involved with making comments, after all there's Always two sides to any story. I Apologise VW if I misinterpreted your qoute, if you were sticking up for me.
We are Neve All, Always going to agree on everything that each of us say. But what really does irritate me is the ones who constantly nit pic, find fault in others all of the time. Some of you really put suie123123 right through the mill, I can't be arsed to look back to see who said it, but one of you called the poor sod a cunt! ffs that is bang out of order. Lets just keep it nice aye, and respect what people say (especially new people) we can still disagree when if we don't agree with someone has said, without nasty name calling, and childish nit picking/sniping.    :kissgirl:

Offline itk

Fair points RRR. I'm not here to argue with others here, just to read and post reviews and information on WG's and punting. Apologies if I've caused any offence, that wasn't the intention, just merely questioning your approach to reviews.

The happy one

I am not getting into the was he right to tell her. I have for some and not for others told them

But I feel it should have been added to the actual review where it would be seen by anyone who searched her adultwork number

Here it won't be seen as there is no link to her

ramrodronnie

Whatever the wrongs, and rights are on this point, I am just a bit put out that I had given her a Positive review, thinking in all honesty that she would be pleased that I had done that for her? But NO?? She was pissed off with me because I said that she was offerering OWO for an extra £20 which she was at the time when I posted the review for her. She changed her list of Enjoys after I'd posted the Review. I tried explaining this to her, but she still wasn't happy, she said she was ok, but I could tell she weren't. Do I give a fuck? I don't think so, there's bloody thousands of WGs out there to choose from, so I certainly aint going to loose any sleep over one moody bird.  lmfbo     :D

ramrodronnie

Hi the happy one, this is the link to beauty_Amber

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian

Offline Talbear

I've seen her 3 times.... And she's fantastic....!!!!

I thank you
 :hi:

ramrodronnie

I've seen her twice Talbear, which is why I gave her a Positive Review, then she decided to change her enjoys, so now she'll only do owo with her regulars who she's got to know, but she still charges an extra £20 for it? There are plenty of WGs out there where you get owo all in with the rate that you are paying. I was only a bit upset that I had given her a Positive Review, only for her to change her enjoys after I had posted the Positive Review for her, I thought she'd be pleased that I gave her a glowing Positive Review, but NO! She was pissed off with me because she don't offer owo anymore, I told her that I had posted it before she changed her enjoys, so how was I supposed to know? I asked her if she was ok with me, she said she was, but I could tell she wasn't. You can't fucking win mate! ffs I'm not a fucking mind reader. Fuck it mate, I won't lose any sleep over it. There's plenty more prozzies to choose from out there. Yes she is a lovely girl, I know that, Gorgeous slim little body, Very Pretty, and a Great Fuck, but I don't, and never have liked non understanding, moody women. How the fuck was I supposed to know she was going to change her enjoys on her profile, as I have said, I posted her Positive Review before she'd changed it? Honestly mate, I will never fucking understand women????   :dash:  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Offline socks

Honestly mate, I will never fucking understand women????   :dash:  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:
That's a big part of the reason to use prossies, you don't have to understand them! Pay for sex, if you like it you might buy some more, if you don't then find someone else. If you get all this bullshit feminine nonsense don't buy them anymore either. But equally rrr, if you start doing stuff outside of the fucks for bucks agreement, don't be surprised if stuff you didn't bargain for comes up. Whilst i agree that her reaction is bonkers, you've given her the opportunity to do that. Forget it mate, go spunk up some fresh tottie and don't try to curry favour afterwards if her sort of bollocks annoys you.  :timeout:

ramrodronnie

Yes socks, you've got exactly the same mindset as me me mate, and thats exactly what I'm doing, if I wanted to be with a moody woman, I'd fucking marry one, like you rightly say, we are paying, so we can fuck who we want, when we want, provided the finances allow. Great! Happy Days. I know she's a popular girl, and she is a little cracker, but she showed her moody side to me, ok so I'll move on, there's no shortage of brasses out there as we all know socks.

Happy Punting mate.     :thumbsup: