Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rare quality milf?? In boro surely not...  (Read 998 times)

Offline Yuppie

Anybody tried?? Just thought I'd log on to aw and see what's new not expecting anything...
But wowser....came across her. She looks the ultimate milf for me and ticks every box from likes to how she looks. Mamma Mia I'm tempted even tho pennies are few and far between. I want !!!

Clicky...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline johnny34

No chance at £90 per 30 mins & £150 per hr

Offline Sar-Major

YEP.............Looks Hot To Trot. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Says Italian  :unknown: :unknown:  :unknown: :unknown:...Last one I seen said Italian turned out to be fekin Romanian  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

So beware, all may not be as it seems....... :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnny34

Says Italian  :unknown: :unknown:  :unknown: :unknown:...Last one I seen said Italian turned out to be fekin Romanian  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Profile says shes Brazilian

Offline Yuppie

Yeah I think she's Brazilian looking from her reviews. Definitely the type of milf I go for and she sounds like filth. It's weather she is worth the £150 hourly punt or not. Tbh if I didn't get my fill the other night I'd probably have taken the plunge already. I'll see if she's still around Monday  :timeout:

Offline Dimond dave

[/quote

Very true
]

Offline Mr blue

[/quote

Eeasy now

Very true
]