Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey xoxo Greenock  (Read 3136 times)

DG

Anyone know what happened to the prolific Lacey? Profile down for about a week now. Not that I'm too bothered but I'm always interested to know why girls chuck it. SweetSinead bailed a few months back too..

Offline Declan_C

Sweet Sinead back on yesterday..
Banned reason: Weirdo / creep/ lurker / leech, take your pick.
Banned by: daviemac

DG

I saw that. Texted her earlier but haven't heard anything yet, although I seem to remember she doesn't work a Sunday so phone maybe off.

laim1690

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not something I would pay good money for.
But good luck.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Maybe not but a real good cheap bj and takes a facial if you ask her nicely and its a proper facial not the one where the wg holds your cock on her cheek

DG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not something I would pay good money for.
But good luck.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Been round this buoy before and I'm not about to shine up the armour, but she is a lovely girl and offers a great value service. No photoshop, no pretence, a completely honest, friendly girl.

Offline J_H

Lacey was on my 'possibly to do' list.

She seemed nice enough. Not had much joy punting in Inverclyde if I was to be honest, and probably not worth the journey.

RandyF

Away for a wee stretch maybe?  Stretch of international glamour work, would be my guess.

Always good to see the return of a Glasgow superstar and DG favourite  :drinks:

DG

Away for a wee stretch maybe?  Stretch of international glamour work, would be my guess.

Always good to see the return of a Glasgow superstar and DG favourite  :drinks:

Cheers Randy, I always hope to get your seal of approval. But she has got lovely wee tits though and loves a nice cuppa; a superstar indeed  :drinks:

Offline mememe

Offline Problem Child

Can't find her profile though.

DG

Lacey is available today.

Interesting post from a new member. Where is she available as she clearly isn't on AW and hasn't been for a while?

Offline mememe

Her profile was on aw for a short time yesterday but has been removed again.

rockthekinght

think she had some shit go down and had figured that its not the life for her, shame tho she was a pretty decent reliable fuck...inverclyde is shit for punts now

DG

Lacey's profile back up. One for Tontober maybe?

RandyF

Lacey's profile back up. One for Tontober maybe?

One for Tonto AND the Lone Ranger kemo sabe.